Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I love the double standard on this forum. When Anuska takes a dig at other actress, people are like I love anu. Is it because she is an underdog? But when other actress they dislike seem to make dig at others (which is not even as bad as Anu just made), they call them they think too much of themselves or their arrogant and blah blah blah.

Anu obviously is making a dig at Sonam and Deepika here. Am glad am known for my talent rather than my clothes. She obviously means Sonam here. Didn't expect this from Anuska. If she is not popular as Sonam and Deepika these days...its her own fault. I do give her credit though, even though she was making a clear dig here, she is right. SHe is more talented. But that doesn't give her the right to make digs at Sonam and Deepika.

And this is not the first time am seeing Anu being rude to other actress. Her comment about she didn't win the debutant award was kind of a dig at Asin. She is basically saying she deserved it more than Asin. She did, but that doesn't mean she has to say it out loud to the world.

Completely agree with u.

It was clearly a dig to them..clothes for Sonam n controversies (Deepika's love life) more precisely.

I guess Anu isnt as sweet as I thought she is. I sense arrogance from that quote.
Edited by Natss - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Natss

Completely agree with u.

It was clearly a dig to them..clothes for Sonam n controversies (Deepika's love life) more precisely.

I guess Anu isnt as sweet as I thought she is. I sense arrogance from that quote.

That's exactly what I thought too. That she is not as sweet as I thought. Maybe this is her way of getting the media's attention lol...who knows why she said it. And I agree I sense arrogance from that quote and actually the whole interview she keeps on talking about how talented she is.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Zareena

fary about punjabi comment, it's her parents got very angry at her and told her to tell people that she's not punjabi. she mentioned in live chat. I don't think anu is complaining about loosing awards but she was wishing ranveer to win his own.

arre whatever it was she could've been polite it's been 2, 3 times she sort of flipped when people asked her if she's punjabi being a punjabi myself i was offended with the way she flipped when called a punjabi  i still like her but as i said she needs to market herself well and come on zaru it wasn't a complain? plz ranvir sure shot is the winner this year he doesn't have competition beside aditya( of action replay and guzarish who sn't a debut i think as he was in LD too m i right but was praised and ali zafar who again acted befor ein soaps in pak ) so i think it's not really tough

i do get it it was unfair and worng with asin getting the glory as she had acted kalpana before and was well established but ab ghare murde ukhadne ka kia fyada it's been years now besides does she really need to cry over it when her career is going up in the right direction? 

i don't get the motive behind this maybe it's to stir a controversy as her next release is close i hope it's a pr tactic caz as i said she needs to be there u knwo there were so many people who didn't knew who she was even afte saying she's the RNBDJ gal caz noone remembers u 
Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am glad she's doing well, just hope she doesn't get into controversies and advice not to appear on KWK and say something she shouldn't have otherwise the media are going to make a big thing
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

arre whatever it was she could've been polite it's been 2, 3 times she sort of flipped when people asked her if she's punjabi being a punjabi myself i was offended with the way she flipped when called a punjabi  i still like her but as i said she needs to market herself well and come on zaru it wasn't a complain? plz ranvir sure shot is the winner this year he doesn't have competition beside aditya( of action replay and guzarish who sn't a debut i think as he was in LD too m i right but was praised and ali zafar who again acted befor ein soaps in pak ) so i think it's not really tough

i do get it it was unfair and worng with asin getting the glory as she had acted kalpana before and was well established but ab ghare murde ukhadne ka kia fyada it's been years now besides does she really need to cry over it when her career is going up in the right direction? 

i don't get the motive behind this maybe it's to stir a controversy as her next release is close i hope it's a pr tactic caz as i said she needs to be there u knwo there were so many people who didn't knew who she was even afte saying she's the RNBDJ gal caz noone remembers u 

i haven't watched her reaction with faridoon but i do respect your point of view. but still i think she didn't gave those comment in a bad taste.
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

I am glad she's doing well, just hope she doesn't get into controversies and advice not to appear on KWK and say something she shouldn't have otherwise the media are going to make a big thing

haha yeah, she could be in big trouble. but let see if she really said about sonam and deepika.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ruky786

well maybe that'll help her i think it's time she needs a controversy for sort of being in news she better stir up something and not disappear till hernext release 
endorsements mags help

@zaru buddy don't think m anti anu lol just clearing
Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

well maybe that'll help her i think it's time she needs a controversy for sort of being in news she better stir up something and not disappear till hernext release 
endorsements mags help

@zaru buddy don't think m anti anu lol just clearing

haha no way yaar..i know where you coming from and i completely understand.πŸ˜ƒ
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i dun understnd... the comparision bw her n asin.. asin is working in movies for almost 10 yrs of now.. n she's  new in BW.. but why to drag that award thing again n again..for me asin deserved it in every way.. anushka wuz strictly ok for me in RNBDJ.. but i loved her in BBB n now em her fan.. i've always admired her blunt naturee but now its getting strangee...she's extremly talented n has a long way to go.. she shld concentrte on other things rather than pointing this wch ended 3 yrs ago
i totally agree wid faru her getting n award or not doesnt matter.. 
Edited by Zarwulicious - 13 years ago
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well for me its nothing to dfo with double standards ..When did I bash Deepika for her statements? Never in this forum and I have absolutely no problem if she makes similar comments on her contemporories. Or Sonam if she  commented about Anu's fashion sense or acting or anything!! All Anushka did was to compare her current status and career with other newbies(NOT VETERNAS) n still she is being called arrogant.According to me its being honest and not being fake,no case of rudenessπŸ˜ƒ.If Bebo can be applauded for her confidence for stating her being NO 1 actress in bolly I dont find anything wrong with Anushka's comment 😊

Excuse me but did Anushka drag her ex boyfriend and his love life,the relation they shared or anything to do with her personal life through these comments?πŸ˜•.NO! Sona darling had the nerve to compare superstars of another generation like Kajol n Rani.I was sooooo put off by her from that interview!! But then her fans were saying like ppl in forum even as a viewer sonam has rights to comment.OK! So now why calling Anu rude only cos she told bitter truth about ur idols?!! ..What she stated was the opinion of half population of this forum and aam junta.What's so wrong in that? Atleast she talked about actresses of her status and age.Not some legendary actresses.She said in 1 interview her chemistry with SRK is not even .1% of SRK-Kajol. Anu has also said gr8 things about Rani in 1 interview Why some dont remember anything of that i wonder? 😲 ..Its not like she doesnt give respect to any1(   By the way it was Sona who announced her chemistry with Abhi will surpass even SRK-Kajol)πŸ˜†

And plss sonam fans better not bash Anu who fully supported her for insulting Kangana's accent in national tv..Oh and her indirect comments about Biru,Abhay,Immu how easy to forget all that and question Anushka..Now talk about double standards

Yea it wud be better if we not compare Asin with Ansuhka.I have seen Asin's debut mallu movie and very well know it fell flat cos the movie had a lot of veteran actors..it didnt even match up to Anu's RNBDJ πŸ˜ƒ.She was written off in malayalam industry.. lucky her landed some roles in good tamil ,telugu movies and thus became succesfull.Yes she is in film industry for a loooong time still her perfomance in her 1st hindi movie was OTT n medicore IMO.So it will be truely unfair to compare an actress of experience more than 6yrs with a 3 film old newbie πŸ˜›

Also Anu is no underdog maybe in this forum πŸ˜† but not in bolly..She has the goodwill of ppl who matter in industry,Her talents are being acknowledged by both bolly ppl and junta.When did over hype and controversery became the essentials for making it big in bolly?πŸ˜†.I was never a fan of Deepika or SOnam so havent supported them .Ofcourse I adore Anushka also her views werent wrong so supported her nothing to do with underdog crap πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kattyluv - 13 years ago