Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

@ candy- zara dekh toh baccha...which shed matches well?:S

Errrrmmmm .... Have to take advice of Miss Fashion Icon.. 😊 😊 😎  I dont have THAT taste u kno.. 🀣  🀣
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Siiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddd..... 😑  *stomps foot*   😳 🀣 🀣

Proud to be predictable.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£πŸ€”  *humph*
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Paru- OMGG 🀣🀣 The chipmunks one ROCKEDDDD it out 🀣🀣 omgg 🀣 its more hotter than sheela's dance yarr 😎🀣 OMOOOOOOOOOOOOO bas isne toh sheena ki chaddi ka bhi WAT lagadiya 😳🀣 awwwwww they are adorableess and HAWT too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the dance steps actualli matched with the song πŸ˜† it was as if they were realli dancing in that song 🀣🀣 OMGG i am like all ROFLing rgt now 🀣🀣 coz of this dance and also i saw the AMAZINGGG and VAPKAA dressup of Sheenu in that video 😳🀣 as Sumi said kisi ki shirt ka collar katkar joddiya hai 😎 waah wat a talent πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£ and the chaddi.. just one word -> WOW 😳🀣🀣🀣

saniya.x thumbnail
SIDDDDD you dhoke baaz 😲 Gunjan Gunjan Gunjan aur uske peeche SHEENAAA 😲😳🀣 !
Its AWESOME she chose you, atleast SG got together na 😍

@Parii - you there ? πŸ˜†

@Sum - AWESOME lyrics i though it was Sheena instead of Sheila 🀣
yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Siiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddd..... 😑  *stomps foot*   😳 🀣 🀣 OUCH !! take this *pinches*🀣 btw wat did i do ? 😳🀣

Proud to be predictable.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£πŸ€”  *humph* i know πŸ˜† all thanx to me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Siiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddd..... 😑  *stomps foot*   😳 🀣 🀣 btw wat did i do ? 😳🀣

Proud to be predictable.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£πŸ€”  *humph* i know πŸ˜† all thanx to me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

SIDDDDD you dhoke baaz 😲 Gunjan Gunjan Gunjan aur uske peeche SHEENAAA 😲😳🀣 ! shhhhhhhhhh koi hai Shocked🀣🀣Its AWESOME she chose you, atleast SG got together na 😍 oiee ush waqt bhi maine hee kurbani diyatha 😎🀣

so ya i am the Cupid 😳🀣🀣 so dont u guys dare act rudely towards me 🀣 

saniya.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: yulZ

@Paru- OMGG 🀣🀣 The chipmunks one ROCKEDDDD it out 🀣🀣 omgg 🀣 its more hotter than sheela's dance yarr 😎🀣 OMOOOOOOOOOOOOO bas isne toh sheena ki chaddi ka bhi WAT lagadiya 😳🀣 awwwwww they are adorableess and HAWT too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the dance steps actualli matched with the song πŸ˜† it was as if they were realli dancing in that song 🀣🀣 OMGG i am like all ROFLing rgt now 🀣🀣 coz of this dance and also i saw the AMAZINGGG and VAPKAA dressup of Sheenu in that video 😳🀣 as Sumi said kisi ki shirt ka collar katkar joddiya hai 😎 waah wat a talent πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£ and the chaddi.. just one word -> WOW 😳🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
saniya.x thumbnail

Kurbani dene ki kya zaroorat thi ? 🀣, ohh wait ? Must be fun to watch aunty in her chaddis dancing to SheeNa ki jawaani na ? 🀣🀣
yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

Kurbani dene ki kya zaroorat thi ? 🀣, tum nahi samjhogii 😭🀣 Phooljhari was the villain of my life that time πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£ ohh wait ? Must be fun to watch aunty in her chaddis dancing to SheeNa ki jawaani na ? 🀣🀣 oo ya why not ..😍🀣🀣 nach meri bulbul tujhe paisa milega🀣