Aunty # 1...none other than....;D

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Edited : this is the product of my post >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F-DbGOFm2s

🤣
.....................................................................................................................................................................
This post is for sheena- dhakkan fanz ONLYY...no offense to SG fans😳😎🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4tPsg53cYE[/YOUTUBE]

Aunty # 1...none other than....our very own.....hot, sexy, stylish, and our inspiration SHEENA SHEENA SHEENAAAA ( ekta style🤣 ) 

( ok I know I m on roll today😆 one after another.....that topic is more sensitive, emotional and touching while this is more of my originality 🤣 ROFLING post😆)

well me and sanz ( MonayaKiDeewani) were discussing about Sheena ( as if we had no better thing to discuss🤣 ) ....and we concluded that we seriously miss her.......seriously means SERIOUSLY..we mean this!! 

Our aunty played a BIG role in SG's magical love story.....she made our dhakkan realize his love and concern for his chashmish!! 😳

secondly, she has given us endless rofling sessions and drooling posts on her lovely chaddi!! 😎😎 )  ( this should remind u of the song...Sheena ki chaddi..me tere haath na aani

third, on a serious note......Preeti ( who played sheena) is an awesome and lovely person!! 🤗 

so this is dedicated to all of us sheena fanz.......who LOVE her like crazy!! 🤪

NO offence to SG fanz🤣........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz DONT BASH orelse  u will get reported 😈.....ROFLING and drooling is MUST!! come and have fun haha

..............................................................................................................................

^^ ok from all of my above nonsense....none should be taken seriously except that preeti is a lovely  person...this post is to have some fun and good times together!! love u all!! ❤️

ohhhh 1 sec...this is a MUST WATCH.........credit goes to aani's FB wall🤣

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Bingoooo...I wanted u to be first here🤣🤣
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😍   😍 😍 😍 Dil khush kar diya pari... 😍 🤣 🤣  

U know i actually fell in love with Sheena that day when he made our dhakkan realze that he luurves Gunjan.. ☺️ 🤣  ❤️  So raise a toast to sheeena... ⭐️ 👏 👍🏼 🤣 🤣
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

😍   😍 😍 😍 Dil khush kar diya pari... 😍 🤣 🤣  

U know i actually fell in love with Sheena that day when he made our dhakkan realze that he luurves Gunjan.. ☺️ 🤣  ❤️  So raise a toast to sheeena... 🤣

OMGGG one moreeee sheenaaaa FAN....AC😎......hi5 candy!!!!🤣......hahaha three cheers for ur chaddi girl!! hip hip hureyyyy🤣
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Bw m highly offended... 😳  😳  😳  U are reported.. 😳  🤣
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Bw m highly offended... 😳  😳  😳  U are reported.. 😳  🤣

😲 for what😲😭
saniya.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

Bingoooo...I wanted u to be first here🤣🤣

Its about Aunty yaar i HAD to be first 🤣🤣 !
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

OMGGG one moreeee sheenaaaa FAN....AC😎......hi5 candy!!!!🤣......hahaha three cheers for ur chaddi girl!! hip hip hureyyyy🤣

hi5! 😎   Man i loveeed her dressing style.. 😍 😍  Can anyone get more graceful than her.. 😍  will have to contact her dress designer for sure... 🤣  Grace personified.. 😍 ❤️
saniya.x thumbnail

hi5! 😎   Man i loveeed her dressing style.. 😍 😍  Can anyone get more graceful than her.. 😍  will have to contact her dress designer for sure... 🤣  Grace personified.. 😍 ❤️

I want to be HOT & SEXYY like her Day Dreaming🤣🤣
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

😲 for what😲😭

For what..? 😲  Ask urself.. *humph* 😳 🤣  Hurted my sensitive pheelings for Sheeeena... 🥺