But I miss my green snow
I love bulvana hai to
go and get some fake snow

Arjun intensions are still mystery
AA are seriously uncharged battery
not much in today,s episode
just few minutes of maneet snowy chemistry
Rest episode is seriously a history

sab samjh gaye hone main itni vahiyat pardoy kiski yaad main kii hai....

Not sure.probaly..31st dec ka SBS episode probaly maneet..host kare...they were highest voted jori.  was no.1 Jodi....and all jodis are hosting SBS according to rank this week.

Kul First para is brilliant 😊😊

second one about AA its history for  u but for me its mystery
Raaz hai yeeeeeeeee😉

and i want there interview together btw woh number 1 jodi kab bane bataya😕
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

🤣 maan come teach jiju!!!!

But di.......di.........did u notice how hotttttt Maan was lookin even in front of ani🤢😍

i only watched that Ani scene because maaan looked damn hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt🤢 aaj maan ne phirse mar dala!!!!!!

Aaj Viji phirse gaye!!!! Yea....today's ani and arjun scenes were....but yesterday they were good....i actually started to like their story.....but today i didn't really feel the chills as to what will happen to Ani....unless if the Cv's do something totally unexpected......then that would be awesome!!!

But all of the Maaneet scenes.....killed me today....once again i died a horrible death......each look he gave.....shot me down horribly........each look....this man needs to arreshted😡😆

hmm house arrest...in a log cabin... with snow all around so he cant run away... and..then i can have my xrated way with him

yaar his eyes talk to me...well dont ask what...cos..i would be banned from IF..if i do say...that
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just now a thought came to me...
now how much stupid arjun may be ..but he is not that stupid to harm anne when maan is around..he will harm her mentally rather than physically..not especially after wat all chals he did to come where he is today..
so  think..this is an idea of his..to gain her confidence on him..n trust him more..he is waiting for that day when she will start trusting him more than maan..then his revenge would be more masaledaar na..
so he is just trying to win her over..thats wat i think..
now for the thought which came to my mind...
how about arjun making anne experience the feel of Titanic..it could be a gud surprise n a gud card to make her fall for him more..
not that i want to imagine titanic on these two 🤢 🤣
just a thought..so tomoro kuch tension wali baat nahi hoga..am sure...yah romance ki shuruwat..waha maneet ke beech bhi...☺️ romance..

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maaneetian

really shivu..Msk was simply hot..and superb is not the word for the interaction with geet..and daadi aayi tab..ohh laa laa....

Geet ..complete child woman...
Msk..complete his hotness personified...
arjun..Evil..ya overconfident???
Ne..better..pata nahi...
liking the suspense..i m
crazy m i????

MSK.....hot the word is gettin to boring now.....i am gonna have to create another word for maan...

hotalicious????😆....eh let me think so more....i need to contemplate😉....come up with something hatke....

hotty sexylicious😉

ummmmmm.....hmmmm what word what word....all of these words fall to short for this man!!!
Gosh.....he was totally MSK today.......oye viji tu to aaj phirse tapki........no jokes.....mein to gaye....what about u mags.....wanna join the 100,000th cloud????😉
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello All

btw who loved Maan fake excercise and Geet cute bhangra
these 2 are just outstanding they can do anything
to make us laugh, cry, love , imagine, passion is anything left

-RushTrip- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily_k25

just now a thought came to me...
now how much stupid arjun may be ..but he is not that stupid to harm anne when maan is around..he will harm her mentally rather than physically..not especially after wat all chals he did to come where he is today..
so  think..this is an idea of his..to gain her confidence on him..n trust him more..he is waiting for that day when she will start trusting him more than maan..then his revenge would be more masaledaar na..
so he is just trying to win her over..thats wat i think..
now for the thought which came to my mind...
how about arjun making anne experience the feel of Titanic..it could be a gud surprise n a gud card to make her fall for him more..
not that i want to imagine titanic on these two 🤢 🤣
just a thought..so tomoro kuch tension wali baat nahi hoga..am sure...yah romance ki shuruwat..waha maneet ke beech bhi...☺️ romance..

yes lily...

loop closing of Maan...taking her to edge of the water and saving her in the nick of time Arjun doing the same thing is to supersede Maan's persona on Ani and create a place for himself

he is going to make her step by step replace maan in her mind with only thoughts of him and then.. make his move...to..make her go against maan...that is his plan..and he said it today

killing her is not his plan..making her take his side against maan is his plan...

yes i like the story...i am looking at the treatment the CVs are going to give..that is what is having me on tenterhooks..

i love the way the CVs are intelligently weaving a suspense into the story and romance alongside..

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

MSK.....hot the word is gettin to boring now.....i am gonna have to create another word for maan...

hotalicious????😆....eh let me think so more....i need to contemplate😉....come up with something hatke....

hotty sexylicious😉

ummmmmm.....hmmmm what word what word....all of these words fall to short for this man!!!
Gosh.....he was totally MSK today.......oye viji tu to aaj phirse tapki........no jokes.....mein to gaye....what about u mags.....wanna join the 100,000th cloud????😉

me coming..me comming..me there
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kuls11

snow snow everywhere snow
There is no place to go
But I miss my green snow
I love bulvana hai to
go and get some fake snow

Arjun intensions are still mystery
AA are seriously uncharged battery
not much in today,s episode
just few minutes of maneet snowy chemistry
Rest episode is seriously a history

sab samjh gaye hone main itni vahiyat pardoy kiski yaad main kii hai....

Not sure.probaly..31st dec ka SBS episode probaly maneet..host kare...they were highest voted jori.  was no.1 Jodi....and all jodis are hosting SBS according to rank this week.

Kullu🤗

i loved ur lines....they were hip and hilarious......missed these cute poems from u!!!

U know....the episode was really good i think.....just delete all of the Arjun and Ani scenes.....

just DO NOT i repeat DO NOT......delete the ani and maan scene....because ismay hamara maan tha.....and kya lag raha tha!!!!

All of the maaneet scenes were damn good......and even dadi' scene was soooo cute....and funny!!!!!

If Arjun and ani get deleted this episode would have gotten an 10/10......but due to them i am giving it a 8.5/10....

the .5 because of the killer looks maan gave to ani.....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this man is a cold bloody murderer😲
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Hey preeto..

wassup??

and shivu..i love hotalicious..nice...well..its..is..smashing actually
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Waffles .. Maple syrup, and cream !!! Loads of coffee and evening by the beach .. At a coffee shop with wifi why wud I waste the chance to say hi ??? Lovely weather .. I touched clouds today .. The feeling was heavenly .. For maneet if it was snow for me it was clouds n I loved it .. Hope I get to watch .. Love u all ..
Lovely mehendi song suggestion viju .. How abt vibha sharmas mehendi ki raat .. Haven't heard that one in a while
Using a mobile to msg it cud be first and last let's see .. Have a nice evening idiots .. I miss u..

Loven
N