Guilty Conscience (SR FF ~Part 23: Page 86)

Dsntmatter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Index 
(to clear all the confusion of page numbers)
Part 1: page 1
Part 2: page 7
Part 3: page 12
Part 4: page 15
Part 5: page 21
part 6: page 24
Part 7: page 30
Part 8: page 34
Part 9: page 37
Part 10: page 40
Part 11: page 43
Part 12: page 47
Part 13: page 52
Part 14: page 60
Part 15: page 62
Part 16: page 66
Part 17: page 70
Part 18: page 70
Part 19: page 73
Part 20: page 76
Part 21: page 81
Part 22: page 85
Part 23: page 86

Guilty Conscience

(This is nt related to DMG in any sense. The only similar thing is tht I have used the same names)
So here goes:

Siddhant Modi. 
A man tht leaped in success. His life ws wht every doctor cud dream abt. It ws wht every man thought of when thinking of an ideal life. His name ws a competition to every well known Surgeon. He knew exactly wht he wnted in life and stroved to have it. He lived his life being a favourite among girls and he enjoyed it. He wsnt shy of the attention he recieved, instead he welcomed it with open arms. He liked being the centre of attraction bt never made an effort to be it. All these things wud make women love him and men... lets jst say they werent very fond of him. 
He ws kind at heart bt he never let tht kindness surface. Sid knew his strengths and weaknesses well. He knew tht being emotional wsnt gonna get him anywhere in life so he always kept away frm tht side of himself and he knew tht his ambitions were the reason of his success so he never let go of tht passion to suceed. He ws a dignified doctor in hospital and a well known player at the club. He kept his personal and professional life well apart. He never dated a fellow doctor. He didnt have any principles in life except the only one which ws to never let his personal and professional lives clash. They were meant to be separate simply because Sid ws never around the same girl fr a very long time and tht wud create an awkward situation in the hospital. He didnt wnt his profession to suffer because of his personal habits. 
Sid's family ws very small. Actually it ws jst one person. His father. Sushant Modi. His mother left thm when he ws very young. He nver questioned his father as to why his mother left. All he knew ws tht things were'nt well and so she left one day. He didnt hold any grudges against his mother. His father never let him do tht. His father loved him and to Sid he ws more of a friend thn a father. This ws the only one person tht Sid truly and unconditonally cared abt. 

Parking lot scene (Sid and Old Lady)
It ws the day of the week tht Sid wud go to the club. He planned his week regularly. He wud visit the club on Saturdays and Sundays. He wud get drunk and end up at someone else's apartment only on Saturdays nights bt he wudnt carry on with this routine on Sundays. It ws because he wud hav work on Mondays and him being half drunk at hospital ws nt appropriate. It ws a Sunday and thus he vowed nt to drink. 
He ws getting in car to go to the club whn he saw an old lady behind the gates of his mansion. The guards were pushing her away and Sid came closer. He saw her state and felt sorry fr her. His kind nature surfaced and he went over to help her. He tells the guards to nt push her away. He sends fr one of the servants and asks him to bring her food fr the night and lets her know tht she cud stay in the house fr the night. 

Old Lady: You seem to be a very kind man.

Sid: well the uncertainty in ur voice tells me tht u doubt wht u jst said.

OL: Im certain of ur kindness bt I hav seen u with lots of different women.

(Sid laughs a bit)

Sid: Well then in tht case thts me too. Im kind man and women like tht. I cnt help it.

OL: In tht case, I pray to God tht u meet ur conscience very soon.

Sid: Im sorry bt I think I lack conscience. Hope u like ur stay. I hav to gt going.

(He leaves her to gt to his car bt before he cud gt in it the lady calls after him.)

OL:  Son, ur kindness tells me tht u hav a conscience.

Sid: And my watch tells me tht I'm very late.

(He gets into his car and leaves.)

Club scene (Sid and Sanaya)
Sid gets into his car and drives to the club. He enters the club with his overconfident smile. He sees his friends and joins them. Dheeraj and Adi were his two frends. They were very carefree and didnt care much abt their careers and life. Dheeraj ws a wild life photgrapher and Adi ws a pediatric. Dheeraj and Adi were close to Sid. Sid takes a seat next to them. 

Adi: late hogaye?

Sid: rastein mein ek bhuddi aurat milli aur woh mujhe pakkaney mein lagayi.

Dheeraj: jab dekho tabh larkiyan tere aagey peechey goomti rehti hain. Tujh mein aisa hai kya?

Sid: Confidence. Main goodlooking hoon aur doctor bhi. In dono qualities mein mera success hai.

Dheeraj: doctor banney seh kya hota hai?

Sid: The thing is when u say u are a doctor, its like u are certifying tht u are intelligent.

Adi: Bt how come tht never works fr me?

Sid: cuz ur a pediatric. And tht my frend isnt a very attractive profession.

Adi: Most girls think its cute.

Dheeraj: And thts it. Nothing more thn tht. All they think is tht ur cute. And thn they leave.

(Both Sid and Dheeraj laugh a bit and Adi looks around. He sees a girl coming in and smiles.)

Adi: U think ur tht good?

Sid: I dnt think. I know Im tht good.

Adi: Prove it.

Sid: And hw do i tht?

Adi: the girl tht jst walked in, agar usse pattah liya toh meri nayi ghadi teri hogayi.

(Sid looks back and sees a girl standing next to the entrance. She ws beautiful in her light blue dress. He smiled when he realised tht she looked at him. She noticed him and he looks away. She goes to the bar. Sid looks at her frm time to bt makes sure she dsnt know. He looks around and he ws sure tht there ws no one else around her.)

Sid: dekh rahi hai?

Dheeraj: haan. kabhi kabhar. 

(Sid smiles and goes to the bar. He sits beside  her.)

Sid: Scotch on the rocks and a cocktail fr the lady.

Sanaya: No thank you.

Sid: dnt accept drinks frm strangers? 

Sanaya: its nt tht, its jst tht Im waiting fr someone.

Sid: aww. nw tht hurt me.

(Sanaya laughs)

Sanaya: u dnt even know me.

Sid: and with wht u jst said, it seems like I will never get a chance to know u. Anyways who is tht one of a kind gentleman tht makes the lady wait?

Sanaya: he is my frend.

Sid: "he" is a frend? Are we sure? Cuz if he is jst a frend thn tht means I can flirt. 

(Sid lifts an eyebrow and Sanaya laughs. The guy Sanaya ws toking abt comes in the club with a girl. He comes to Sanaya and shock hits Sanaya's face. She cudnt smile when he ws introducing his girl frend to her and Sid ws jst looking frm Sanaya to the couple and bak to Sanaya. They leave.)

Sid: Well I must say tht ur frend has a very hot girlfrend.

(Sanaya looks to Sid and anger danced in her eyes. She takes Sid's drink and sips it in one go.)

Sid: its nt tht I mind bt I had  ordered a cocktail fr u. Its safer fr girls.

Sanaya: does it matter? nothing matters anymore!

Sid: oh okay... I think I shud leave nw...

Sanaya: where do u think u're going?!

Sid: I dunno maybe to my car and thn home...

Sanaya: nt so quickly!

(She takes Sid's hand and drags him to the dance floor. Sanaya ws drunk and Sid knew this so he decides to take her home. He looks into her wallet and all he find his a hotel card. He decides tht she must be staying in tht hotel so he takes her there. The receptionist tells him her room and he takes her there. In the room a drunk Sanaya tries to unbutton Sid. He knew she ws drunk and cudnt control her actions thus he makes her lie down and leaves the room.)

Next Morning 
Sid wakes up and quickly leaves fr work. He reaches the Life Line hospital and Adi meets him at the locker room.

Sid: arrey Pediatric. Tu apni auqat bhool gaya kya? yeh locker room Surgeons ka hai.

Adi: haha. Listen, jis larki ko tuney kal raat..

Sid: haan haan, pata hai. Woh mujhse nahin patti. Par yaar uska pehley seh koi melodrama chal raha tha. Puraney boyfrend ke nayi girlfrend ko dekh kar wild hogayi.  

Adi: tu suney ga bhi mein kya keh raha hoon?

Sid: baad mein...

(He leaves and the senior doctor and the owner of the many chains of Life Line Hospital call Sid to his cabin.)

Dr. Malhotra: toh Dr. Siddhant kaisey ho aap?

Sid: theek hoon sir.

Dr. Malhotra: kal raat ko aap kisi club mein they?

Sid: woh Sir...kabhi kabhar...

Dr. Malhotra: aur aap ek larki seh bhi milley?

(Sid raises an eyebrow and dsnt answer. He thinks of how Dr.Malhotra knows abt this.)

Dr. Malhotra: aur abh aap soch rahein hai keh Dr. Malhotra ko kaisey pata?

Sid: haan..

Dr. Malhotra: jis larki ko abh club mein milley they woh meri bhatiji hai.

Sid (looks up suddenly and says under his breath): Holy Shit.

Dr. Malhotra: pehley toh aapney ek bohot achey aur responsible doctor ka image maintain kiya tha leken aaj..

Sid: Sir I am extremely sorr...

Dr. Malhotra: Par aaj aapney keh achey insaan honney ka bhi mujhe proof dey diya hai.

Sid: What? I mean mein kuch samjha nahin...

Dr. Malhotra: aur nahin toh kya? jis taraha seh aapny meri bhatiji ka khayal rakah! Ussey aapkey innocence aur aapki decency prove hoti hai.

Sid: Oh! acha...

Dr. Malhotra: we are proud to have doctors like u.

(Sid excuses himself and breathes a sigh of relief as he steps out of the cabin. Adi joins him with a smiling face.)

Adi: Izzat ki dhajjya uri?

Sid: nt really. Actually he thanked me.

Adi: uskey bhatiji seh flirt karney keh liye?

Sid: uski bhatiji ko sahi salamat hotel pohnchaney keliye.

Adi: aisey kaisey?

Sid: shukar hai mainey kal raat ko pee nahin lee warna aaj toh...

Adi: tera luck kamaal ka hai...

Sid: Luck nahin hai, its all abt personal efforts and foresight. 

Adi: acha main chala.

(Sid leaves to the elavator. He enters the elevator with Adi. Adi gets out int he first floor and Sid stays in as he had to go to the 3rd floor. Sid looks to the mirror and all of a sudden his reflection begins to move beyond his control.)

Sid: Wht in the name of God is happening?

Reflection: hello.

(Sid completely freaked out raises his hand bt the reflection refuses to raise his. Sid takes a step back in fear.)

Reflection: ufff... abh phir seh routine dohrana pareyga! Hi mujhse darr ney ki zaroorat nahin. Main tumhara conscience hoon.

(Sid raises an eyebrow)

Sid: tum kya ho?

Reflection: Conscience. Mann ki awaaz, waghera waghera...

Sid: par tum yahan kaisey?

Reflection: suddenly aaney ke liye sorry.. par mera aana zaroori hai.

Sid: jaisey aaye ho waisey chale bhi jawoh.

Reflection: Im leaving fr nw par hum phirse millengey.

Sid: Go die.

Reflection: I almost did bt u saved me. 

Sid: wht??

Reflection: bye fr nw.

(His reflection stops smiling and reflects Sid the way he ws. Frightened. The doors of the lift open and Sid runs out of it, thanking God fr the life he still had.)

*Hope u guys liked it! If there is any sort of request hen dn hesitate to ask. If u guys wnt any characters to be brought in then let me know! 
Edited by Dsntmatter - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-veena.shona- thumbnail

heyyyyyyyyyy

nyc start⭐️

whos dis Sanaya😡

i thot dis is a siddhima FF😭

cont soon

thnx 4 d pm😊

Edited by veena_rocks - 13 years ago
Dsntmatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: veena_rocks

heyyyyyyyyyy

nyc start

cont soon

hiiiiiiii
Thnk u 
And will do!
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊Wow😊

Back with bang. too gud start dear. i loved sid character u potray him again very well.

keep rocking us

Dsntmatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNU30

😊Wow😊

Back with bang. too gud start dear. i loved sid character u potray him again very well.

keep rocking us

Thanks Annu! glad u liked Sid! Hope u llike the coming bits too!
ANNU30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dsntmatter

Thanks Annu! glad u liked Sid! Hope u llike the coming bits too!

I will. No need to say thanks.
Dsntmatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANNU30

I will. No need to say thanks.

Hey Annu Iove ur signature line! Its so right fr SR! Anyways will Pm u fr the next update!
-veena.shona- thumbnail

whos dis Sanaya yaar

i thot its a siddhima FF

Dsntmatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: veena_rocks

whos dis Sanaya yaar

i thot its a siddhima FF

LOL! it is Siddhima FF! Sanaya is a minor character! She needs to be there fr some time only! Dnt worry I wnt cheat u ppl! It will be SR.
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
heeeyy good start!! 👍🏼 MY REQUEST : I know you said it's no way related to DMG, but since you have given the name of Siddhant Modi for the male lead please let the female lead be Riddhima Gupta! 😳