The Lucky Husband... - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hmm  SB  rv has full dossier (if thats the right word) on avdesh and his family.  he may know a lot but is he letting it on or what

when he came he had one agenda in mind to reform or make avdesh surrender and end his rule of gangster

i doubt he had in his mind to kill him

and if he had talkd abt encounter he may have wanted to scare him.

as now his character is conflicting
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chatterbox

haha  dreamy yes tht cud be possiblity and as yet cant say what wud happen next

but for the sake of discussion we can say the love is very strong.. avdesh is no more same babuaji as he was before

already we hv seen him defy bahuji and  he is the type to see and understand

his brains r rattled yes but arpi love power is more stronger. he wont rush madly into things as he was doign before..

so for the sake of story to move forward it wud be best that avdesh doesnt get swayed more by bahuji emotional atyaachar

what u said here in prev scene after pratigya drama and now it makes big differnc

avdesh has taken a step and he is slowly moving along but at the same time i think it was gauri or u or someone else said he has to remain physically and mentally strong  a bahubali or his enemies wont leave any chance to destroy him

I agree he is taking baby steps away from bhootni, but his respect for is still there and that will be the tie that stops him from making a break or taking a giant step away from her. Yet.

So he is slowly now thinking more about arpi, so anything he does will be with her in mind. then on the other side is bhootni, whispering things that he will do his best to ignore but the more Arpi stays away, the  more he will find it difficult or to justify defying her unless it is a clear cut situation. But he also needs to be strong and be seen as strong by others outside because he has enemies and if they so much as smell his weakness or that he will debate first before lifting a weapon up, they will come running for his blood - or his loved ones.

It is a difficult position he is in but I trust in their love to see him through. It is always difficult the first time when one is trying to break a habit of a lifetime...it will be so much easier without bhootni there, because she will be jumping and crying at the smallest thin and makinghim feel torn and guilty for letting her down. her words the other day that they all exist because of him is very clever...making him feel obgliated and tied, that his duty is to protect first, if necessary strike back first....this was after he promised Arpi he won't go to kill RV, he will do as she say - already you can see his conflict. It is as I said, these two women will pull him both ways...
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

What worries me is as more time passes while they stay separate, these feelings willd diminish a bit (not the love) and so bhootni will go all out to sway/emotionallly blackmail and etc to Avdesh. If Arpita was there, she would be a voice of reason and make him see differently from the reality painted by bhootni.

@ Dreamy, this is what I was thinking too Bhootni will take full advantage of Arpi's absence and will try to bring Avi back on her side by filling his brains with all the revenge and emotional crap that is why did not want Arpi to go to her mum's at all wish Avi would have gone with her.

Bhootni will try, and I think she will fail. What she will do is make him feel bad and question himself whether he has the right to take no action when so many others depend on him. Bhootni is clever, she knows his heart is gentle so she will strike back with what will hurt him, which is his failure to take care of his home and people and loved ones. She will try to persuade him to hit back first/ to kill/maim and etc...this is where he will struggle with. He still has no reference to other ways of dealing with tough situations or the nature of give and take required in life without resorting to violence. Always bhootni's words are about fighting/taking what is theirs. I have never once heard her say, sit down and talk it out. If Arpi was here, she would be voicing something reasonable to counter bhootni's words....so while she is away his world will be off kilter, just the way it was before Arpi. But I am hoping, Avdesh will cling onto some of Arpita's words even when he thinks bhootni is right and he should take so and so action.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes dreamy u had said same thing in  ur prev posts

its a tug of war between these two ladies

conflict sense of responsiblity towards haveli and sense of responsiblities as husband to arpita and he is torn as he hasnt given her a single moment of happiness since she came in haveli

and as yet he doesnt know his bhootni had done emotional atyachar on arpi a lot..

but we have to see which side he sways more 
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

yes dreamy u had said same thing in  ur prev posts

its a tug of war between these two ladies

conflict sense of responsiblity towards haveli and sense of responsiblities as husband to arpita and he is torn as he hasnt given her a single moment of happiness since she came in haveli

and as yet he doesnt know his bhootni had done emotional atyachar on arpi a lot..

but we have to see which side he sways more 

it really boils down to this; They both love each other but Arpi is free to love Avdesh wholeheartedly with nothing holding or tying her down. She lives for love, and he is the only thing that matters to her. For Avdesh, he too loves her but he has burden (khandan/haveli) and many people depending on him ( which includes bhootni whether we like it or not). So unlike Arpita, who actions are dictated by her love, his actions (at the moment) cannot be totally dictated by love. Sometime it must be for the good of others, even if the action taken is not so good.

yes we will have to see how he deals with all this...
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
yes have to see how story pans out next

but i think for now there wud be parallel stories running
one wud be japle weding and simple taking charge
other wud be avita love growing and more romance.

other side wud be bhootni and rv making plans on their own one to kill one to bring avdesh to law side
and in btwn the red singh wud re appear
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

yes have to see how story pans out next

but i think for now there wud be parallel stories running
one wud be japle weding and simple taking charge
other wud be avita love growing and more romance.

other side wud be bhootni and rv making plans on their own one to kill one to bring avdesh to law side
and in btwn the red singh wud re appear

you are really keen on LS coming back aren't you?!😆

do you think he will come now  though? so much happening....I think once the focus is more on avdesh and his gundagiri, maybe then LS will make an appearence....

I really wanna see Simple and Arpi together...I think Simple will get Arpi to focus, for the moment, on the now rather than constantly dreaming about Avi...though SImple would wanna talk about him, I bet, and nothing more!😆😆
chatterbox thumbnail
yaar  this  red singh story along with bhootni is mysterious
i want him to come  and leave us viewers some clues to the past

he needs to show up now and then

bt yes it wud come at some time  when avdesh is in gunda mode

and for now pratigya has gone down the drains. he has just one thing left  to consummate his marriage otherwise he is touching arpi all the time hehee..

ya simple cud be sort of suppoirt for arpita but so soon she wud guide  her right
that i doubt
simple is more keen on knowing abt avdesh i guess
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

yaar  this  red singh story along with bhootni is mysterious
i want him to come  and leave us viewers some clues to the past

he needs to show up now and then

bt yes it wud come at some time  when avdesh is in gunda mode

and for now pratigya has gone down the drains. he has just one thing left  to consummate his marriage otherwise he is touching arpi all the time hehee..

ya simple cud be sort of suppoirt for arpita but so soon she wud guide  her right
that i doubt
simple is more keen on knowing abt avdesh i guess

@ red..😆😆😆..I too was thinking that and I really wanted to put it down in my post but didn't..😳😳😃...but remember as you said accidents happen, well my feeling is now...it will happen if he doesn't do something about that pratigya...seem's a bit worrying that he doesn't seem keen to do something that will let him touch her!😃😃😉

Oh yes, I have a feeling the moment Simple see's Arpita, she will look around and say where is your husband?!😆😆...but in her own scatty way, I think she will be there for Arpita..well I hope they do get close, Arpi is so alone in that house....

on and yes about LS, I too want to know if there is a past, had done enough speculation about those two so like you, I too want answers!😆
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail

hahaa well  if they r alone and left alone for long time things can happen

it was almost done  in the jungle

remember the scene both were very close but he had to stop
tht pratigya is on his mind but he is still turning more towards arpi than his own pratigya and he has realised he has wronged arpi

mayb nw he is repaying bck all her love.. though still bound by his duty towards haveli..

haha lal singh and his mystery wonder when it wud clear