The Lucky Husband...

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

"A good heart is hard to find, so please be gentle with this heart of mine" F.Sharkey

Avdesh did not waste any time going after Arpita and trying to persuade her to go with her parents. He is now finding it easeir to talk about his feelings and to return it back to Arpita without any hesitation. He tells her that he is the luckiest husband in the world to have a wife like her...and you can see Arpita was so touched but her worry about him is not easily pushed away....she tells him without her, he would forget to eat, rest and generally take care of himself. What followed was a sweet scene where Avdesh tells her that she is always with him, in his heart, and that he will take care of her. He kisses her fingers and then lovingly and sweetly rests his forhead against hers, so their noses kiss.

Having been persuaded, Avita walk out hand in hand, fingers clasped tightly to each other. Not so long ago, Avdesh bought Arpita to his home, clasping her hand in the same manner, now he too was sending her to her maika in the same way. The message was clear to all watching, this was a team joined together by love, one soul in two bodies. Avdesh see's Arpita in the car and then takes her suitacase to the boot/trunk (big suitcase!...how long is she going away for?πŸ˜”) Avdesh also gives Papa Rai a warning saying that it was his wife going with him, not MC's daughter, and if he so much as hurts her...Avdesh slams the boot down with a snap, words not needed...Papa Rai hastily starts complimenting his daughter!...As the car starts moving, Avdesh comes up to Arpita's door and looks intensely at her as if memorising her face. He slowly covers her hand, on the window, with his own. A final farewell, full of love and care. Arpita never takes her eyes off as the car moves off..Avdesh too stares after until they are gone and then he walks back into the haveli, his heart and mind with his wife.

At the Rai home, Arpita is in the kitchen helping her mother, yet there is a air of distance around her...her mind occupied elsewhere. When her mother tells her how worried she has been for her daughter and damadh, it touches Arpita for a moment. Then she tastes some food and immediately her mind goes back to that which had been occupying her - Her husband and how he was faring. She goes and phone's him (Arpita needs a mobile, hear that Avdesh?!πŸ˜ƒ). Avdesh sitting at the dining table with bhauji, uninterested in his meal despite promising his wife he would eat, his eyes faraway as he dreamt about his wife. Bhauji looks at him and asks him to eat but no response. The sudden ringing of the phone brings him back and he picks it up. It is the queen of his heart, calling to see  how he was and whether he was eating. At her words, he immediately puts food in his mouth...(guys, this scene reminded me of a teen talking to his GF while his mother was there...that's how it looked with Avi turning his face away, slight leaning away of the body and then bhootni looking over!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..so sweet and adorable the whole scene) Arpita lovingly bosses him and then tells him of being careless, Avdesh was so loving her wifely words...she tells him she misses him and he doesn't hesitate to say the same as well. Bhauji has a coughing fit at that moment, whether because of his words..or someone remembering her, who knows!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

The following scene is of bhauji disguised as an old woman going to the hospital to kill RV because he had tried to kill Avdesh. Pandit, is as usual with her and they made a good team (their disguises suited them, I think they should always remain like this!πŸ˜ƒ). Bhauji fails in this as the police come back and take RV away but she promises one day, somehow and somewhere RV will die.

my comments:

The only interesting scene for me was the Avita scenes. Their love is getting deeper and deeper by day and Avdesh is shedding his shyness when it comes to revealing his feelings for Arpita. This was proven by the dining table scene, he could have walked off but he sat there and admitted how much he was missing her. He was aware of bhootni, his eyes and body language slightly self conscious but I am so glad he sat there and opened his heart up. We all know Arpita's world begins and ends with Avdesh so no surprise her every thought was with him. But I do wonder, how long will this separation last, especially with the new promo out as well?...I really hope we get to see my balcony scene, and that Avdesh gives into his longing and drives out to see her!πŸ˜‰...I loved his promise that he would come to bring her back...whoa, cannot wait to see that!..I think we will be seeing a dreamy Avdesh in the coming days, maybe slightly distracted his thoughts with his beloved Arpita.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think this distance between them will test their love and make it even stronger, rather than weakening the ties as hoped by Bhootni. She is trying all out to make a dent in Avdesh's thought, now filled with just Arpita. Her going to kill RV is twofold, as I mentioned the other day. I think she has killed before, and doing so here is nothing really but the other side of it is she also wants to show him that she cares enough for him to kill (just like Arpita shooting to keep her love safe). The precap seems to prove this in one way - there was no doubt Avdesh was furious at her action and his musculinity was affronted that while he sat, bhootni went out to kill...that is why he put the gun to his head and asked her to shoot him. However, the look on bhootni's face is interesting, she looked like she was on an emotional ledge - just one push and she will fall....that is betray her feelings because she was so hurt at his words, her face saying how can you tell me to shoot you? don't you know how much I love you?....even if she does gives herself away, I don't think Avdesh would understand where it is coming from so he may attribute it to the maternal/older sister feeling....even if he does know he will be too horrified and will deny it to himself...maybe till even the end as the realisation is too damaging.

Well would love to hear your thoughts on the episode and what you thought of it.😊

(if you like, don't forget to press the button😊)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am first to comment
wowwwwww again
its magic its magic..........
sabkuch aachaa hai ji
sab kuch saccha hai ji
sab kuch likha hai jo..............
woh toh sabbbbb kamaaaaaallllll hai
its magic its magic
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Dreamy, so well said that Avita is a team together bounded by love. Just hope this seperation is short lived and Arpi is back again to the haveli to be with her hubby. The dinning table scene just shows that it has been just a few hours since Arpi has gone to her mums house and they bth are already missing each other.

Would love to see Avi surprising Arpi by coming over to her mums place. RV determined not to let Avi escape this time (in the promo) just hope Shikha reaches in time to bridge the gap between the both of them.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi yaa dreamy

that was  quick

i just wrote in shweta  dotw

avita scenes were best

u have covered every point well..

me thinks same this separation is not long  and avdesh just might go over to rai mansion in nite and balcony scene wud come too

also if japle wedding is near  then arpi wud be back in haveli soon

next set of sequences wud be of japle wedding and how simple takes charge and all

possible they wud bring arpi back to haveli

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: danno

i am first to comment

wowwwwww again
its magic its magic..........
sabkuch aachaa hai ji
sab kuch saccha hai ji
sab kuch likha hai jo..............
woh toh sabbbbb kamaaaaaallllll hai
its magic its magic

Sharan,😊

Shukriya!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...wow another little ditty for me.

You have magic in your fingertips to be able to come up with such lovely words!πŸ˜ƒ
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dreamy,  
agar aap jaisa koi dost ho toh jadoo toh apne aap hi haathon mein aa jata hai
Edited by danno - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

@Dreamy, so well said that Avita is a team together bounded by love. Just hope this seperation is short lived and Arpi is back again to the haveli to be with her hubby. The dinning table scene just shows that it has been just a few hours since Arpi has gone to her mums house and they bth are already missing each other.

Would love to see Avi surprising Arpi by coming over to her mums place. RV determined not to let Avi escape this time (in the promo) just hope Shikha reaches in time to bridge the gap between the both of them.

Hi Gauri,

Shikha will come when things between RV and Avi has gone worse, so her relationship with RV is a big twist and the proverbial spoke in their fight....so we will know see a lot of cat and mouse game..and if RV really makes Arpi his mohra, when Avi finds out a nuclear explosion will happen!!...so yeah, things are going to get really, really bad before she comes!πŸ˜†

As for Avita romance, yeah it was so lovely to see their closeness and how each is thinking of the other!...I am so glad Avi is opening up to her even though she isn't near and I had hoped he would phone...so really want to see that next time he is the one phoning her up!πŸ˜‰
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Hi Di,

I think there is a reason for Arpi and Avi being separate at this point.

This will make it easier for RV to come close to Arpi, it is like the 'divide and conquer' analogy. In this case, if she had been living in the haveli, he would not be able to come near her at all. But at her father's she would be going out for shopping, preps for the wedding and etc and RV can approach her and say his piece....if she needs to get back to him, she can do that easily from there as well!

Also, there may be some progress in the romance wise, we know Avi is more open but maybe this separation will really make him realise how much Arpi is his life and his trust in her will deepen. The same for bhauji's story as well...she will be trying to get her hooks into Avi...

Otherwise, I think it is to give us some light moments and to show the other side of the romance, before their marriage they did not speak but now though married, we will get to see what could have been - the phonecalls, soft and loving conversations, the dreams and distraction of being in love and etc!!

so yeah, the coming episodes will be fun...especially Arpi meeting Simple!πŸ˜†
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: danno

dreamy,  

agar aap jaisa koi dost ho toh jadoo toh apne aap hi haathon mein aa jata hai

Awww that is so sweet!...and I agree, friends are inspiration..😊
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi dreamy had been putting those nose kiss pics  so had to ans short..

do chek out the pics i hv put in gallery  section

hmm u hv a point this separation was needed for avdesh to realise how much arpi means to him and arpi even being away has sort of created a forcefield around avdesh in her absence.

this is what i feel and no matter how much bhootni tries she wont find a way in.. if that is the true love then thats it

also yes it may provide some lighter moments too