RM/AK/AR/GM FF My Love,My Life GM Part1 Pg 25

Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! Since my FF Baby Come Back is coming to an end I have decided to write another one. This FF is going to be a bit different, to start with it is going to focus on one couple at a time. Its more like a Short FF based on each of my favorite pairs so its going to be short stories based on each couple. I recently read Julie Garwood series and that is where i got the idea of my FF from. I will be posting the character sketch soon. Hope you like it!  

The Khurana family is an influential New York based family that is in one way or another tied to the judicial and legal system of the country. To start with is the head of the family Shashank Khurana who is a Supreme Court judge and his wife Padma Khurana, a retired lawyer who still does some free lance work for juvenile delinquents and children from under privileged families. Shashank is a prominent member of the society due to his dedication to justice and fair judgment during trials. Together they have raised three sons and a daughter.

Maan Khurana (25): The eldest of the brood (by 2 minutes) and the pride and joy of his parents. Maan has followed in his father footsteps and works for the Justice Department. Maan tends to be reserved with people he does not know but is extremely protective of his loved ones. Because of his reserved nature, people tend to mistake him to be shy, serious and just plain arrogant but that is far from the truth. He is quite friendly but only with people he knows well or considers to be his friends. Loves his family and takes very good care of them.

Angad Khurana (25): The fraternal twin of Maan and the rock star of the family. Angad is a Special Agent for the FBI who is mostly away on under cover missions. He specializes in recovery of victims and has seen the dark side of people so tends to be very possessive and protective of his family. Spends any time he gets off at home with his family and friends and is close to his twin. Is the envy of his colleagues and friends due to his good looks and charismatic personality. Loves to sing and entertain people.     

Rahul Khurana (24): The third child and the apple of his mother's eye. Works for the FBI as a Behavioral Analyst due to which he deals with freaks and psychos on a daily basis. Due to the nature of his job, Rahul has adopted a "live every day as it is your last" attitude which makes him a fun person to be around. Loves to joke around and play, and bug his elder brothers and younger sister. He is a flirt but does not go around breaking hearts.  

Armaan Malik (24): Best friend of Rahul who works with him in the FBI and is extremely close to the Khurana family. Is a total Casanova by nature and loved by women of all ages, be it 5 or 55, due to his kind heart and charm. Considers the Khurana's to be his family and thus is very protective of each of them. Spends most of his free time there with Rahul and the house comes alive with laughter and mischief when he is around. Takes pleasure in teasing and tormenting Riddhima and her friends but considers her to be a very good friend.  

Riddhima Khurana (22): The youngest and the most pampered person in the entire family. She is loved by all that meet her due to her sweet and gentle nature. She is both beautiful and has brains to match Einstein, which accounts for her success at such a young age. She owns her own dot com company which she started on a whim with her best friends and soon turned it into an extremely profitable venture. She is the only member of the family who does not work for law enforcement.

Muskaan Chadda (22): Best friend of Riddhima and twin sister of Geet. She is very energetic and bubbly person who is always laughing or making other people laugh. She and her sister are very similar but very different at the same time. Muskaan has the tendency to talk to herself when she is angry, anxious or plain mad at someone and is a complete chatter box.  Muskaan, Geet and Riddhima are "chaddi buddies"; they have been friends since the very first day and spend most of their time together. Muskaan is the co-finder of their dot com company which they call "Maanet" which is a combination of all their names: Riddhima, Muskaan and Geet.

Geet Chadda (22): The quieter but equally crazy sister of Muskaan. While Muskaan makes friends easily, Geet tends to be more reserved and selective about her friends but once she makes friends she keeps them for life. She also has the habit of talking to herself when she is mad at someone or worried about something and like her sister is a walking dictionary on Punjabi galiyan. Geet is also one of the owners of the company. Riddhima befriended Geet and Muskaan on the very first day of school and they have been inseparable ever since.

The two sisters were orphaned at a very young age and were taken under the wings of the Khurana family. They were secure financially since their parents left a lot of money for them in a trust fund but the girls received moral and emotional support from the Khurana's. They call Padma, mom and Shashank, pa just as Riddhima does.

Rahul and Armaan are based in Boston but they fly home frequently to visit the family.

Sorry guys..I was going to update the first part today but my lil cousin wanted to see Yogi Bear and I promised to take her..However I promise I will update first thing tomorrow..For now I hope you enjoy the second half of the character sketchπŸ˜›

RAHUL/MUSKAAN

Note - Page 2

Part 1- Trials and Tears- Page 2

Part 2- Murder and Mayhem- Page 3

Part 3- And So It Begins- Page 4

Part 4- Bidaai- Page 7

Part 5- I'm Gonna Get You- Page 9

Part 6- First Kiss- Page 12

Part 7- Close Call- Page 14

Note- Page 15

Part 8- I Need You Now- Page 17

Part 9- Babe I Love You- Page 22

MAAN/GEET

Part 1- Only Girl- Page 25

Edited by shiv-gauri4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice cs dear
cont soon 
n do pm me 
dhruvika
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey luved d character sketch waiting for d girls charater sketchs
n waiting for d 1st part
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ooooh do continue and add me to your PM list
😊😊😊😊
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice character sketch can't wait to read the story continue soon please!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
loved the CS
looks interesting
loving all the characters
con soon
plz add me to the pm list 

komlika thumbnail
nice C.S......continue...........do add me to PM list 😊
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love the intro.
do continue plz.
add me 2 yr pm
thx
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am going to start off with Rahul & Muskaan's story..mainly because I've already written some part of it..you get to choose who you want next..bye for now and thank you sooo much for all the lovely comments
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing charchter sketch
the charachters seem to be very intresting
cant wait 2 read the first part