Mayank ho aur main na hoon aisa ho hee nahi sakta!!😆

No, on a genuine note, no need for thanks, this topic was totally worth it!😳
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Mayank ho aur main na hoon aisa ho hee nahi sakta!!😆

No, on a genuine note, no need for thanks, this topic was totally worth it!😳

thnks dear nd i can totally understand....even i can't resist a mayank topic......ever😛
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: acAasthamayur

hi guys....its been going on in my mind for some days...the number of shades i've seen in mayank....i've never seen in any other character.....with every passing few months its like there is a new mayank yet same...its amazing😊

so here it goes....the phases he went through through out the journey nd the different sides of him we got to see....😛

oct 08-nov 08:
                         We got to know mayank sharma....books are his world.For him love is some thing you read in books.His world revolves around his mom nd his books.He is focussed nd determined....here in this phase he is the ultimate "padhaku mayank"....yet the coolest nerd ever😃not just the coolest, the hottest nerd as well☺️since when have nerds ever been this good looking😆 But i loved the way he was at the beginning. He was very focused right from the start and knew exactly where his priorities lay. Most people go to college just for fun but he had a reason for being there, which was to take the burden off of his mothers shoulder. I loved his bonding with his mother. Sons like that are very hard to find who appreciate their parents the way mayank appreciated and respected his mum.😳
dec 08-jan 09:
                         nupur comes in his life....they become friends nd then enimies....i loved this phase too.We got to see how angry he could be when he is hurt....and sometimes mean too
This part showed how perfect mayur were for one another both were so stubborn😆I still felt that Mayank was really unfair, he should've listened to her at least once. But i guess he was really really hurt so his behavior was justified to a certain extent😃He was better as a friend than an enemy. Loved how he took her to the beach and cheered her up when she was upset about her fight with Gunjan. It was the first time Mayank ever paid so much attention to a girl😳

feb 09-march 09:
                               i just love the mayank portrayed in this phase.....he's like a love lost puppy right now.he couldn't help himself from being drawn towards nupur.I found him the cutest during this period nd i am sure u guys did too......."sweet cute mayank"....unexpected really😆This was definitely the best in the whole show. Loved the way he kept thinking about her and then would be aall kya kar raha hai mayank focus focus😆 even during the academic meet when he was like main normal hoon🤣poor nupur looked so worried for him😆I love the way he would do something nice for her and then be like why am I being so nice to her and all. Even nupur was shocked by his behavior😆

like lile

april 09:
              He is ignoring nupur...rather trying to ignore his feelings.He is unable to understand his feelings and is finding it difficult to fight them.Its funny to see a guy who used to be so sorted out nd determined....being confused.He was being really sadu....."the ultimate sadu mayank"😆but  loved him too...This was my least favourite. I hated the way he blasted her for the whole drug issue, he actually made her cry😭. But his apology was really cute😛. But nevertheless I didnt like him much in this track in particular. The way he kept on running away from her and all. But it was also kinda cute how he would miss her and then after walking away come back to her after a while.😆The part i loved was when the whole rose day issue when he was trying to run away from Nupur and her roses and she lands up at his home and his mom and nupz do his khichai and make him feel really left out😆 

may 09-june 09:
he has finally realised that he is in love nd determined to know whether his lady love feels the same.The best thing i liked about THIS mayank is he never intended to MAKE her fall in love wid him....but was determined to know whether she felt the same.He was all Raj types during this time..with intense nd mersmerizing eyelocks.....it was lovely too see the same padhaku mayank...being so sweet😛He's better than Raj much much better. Sorry not a SRK or DDLJ fan at all😆You know I've never been a fan of long eyelocks and giving flowers to impress girls and all, but seeing Mayank do all these things just has a different effect on me.😳 I loved the same thing here. He didnt want to force her to fall in love doesnt even tell her that he loves her, instead keeps trying to find out how she feels about him😳

july '09:
Our padhaku mayank sharma changed to passionate,intense lover.....who would have expected it..i personally never thought mayank would turn out like this.Nupur had fallen for him nd like her rest of us too😳I never thought he would ever be like that either😆That was why i was so curious to watch MayUr's story to see how the "nerd" changes.

aug 09- sep 09:
                              now that he has realised that there is life outside books too....he is turning out to be a great friend as well to sammy.He is determined to get his friend out of trouble...."what he wants he gets"😛Waise how did a college boy become a lawyer😆Logic apart he rocked here as well. For the first time in his life, friends had a key and important role only because of Nupur😳
oct 09:
            the sweet bablu😉

nov 09:
              The PBM  mayank😳 doesn't talk much.....but still is so passionate.they say it best when they say nothing at all is the only thing I can think of here☺️PBM is my most favourite Mayur scene ever!! They were both so much in love and the whole sequence was a witness of it. It wasnt one of those one night stand, but a moment of passion and commitment. The time when they get closer than ever before☺️

dec 09- jan 10:
                           the guy who thought love existed in books is turning out to be a great boy friend....Not a great the best boyfriend ever😍Loved the way he stood up against Bui and announced that he loved her, yet at the same time respected Nupur's dad's decision. This track made me hate Nupur's dad and love mayank even more if that's at all possible.😆He wanted Nupur but wasnt ready to go against her dad to get her. All he wanted was to prove to him that he was the best guy for Nupur.😍But he still didnt understand😡 and he insulted my mayu😭chorungi nahin main usse😈🤣
feb 10:
          the guy who did not even wanted to think about marriage for many years got married while still in college.He is trying to fulfill his responsibilities....and it comes naturally to him....he has always been responsible.He is working even harder....he stood like a pillar with his wife when she was at the ver;
ge of losing her sister whom she loved like a child.....Loved him here too. I was really glad that he married her even though he wasn't ready for it. And he turned out to be the best hubby a girl could ever have.😳He was always there for her whenever she needed him, Nupur was really lucky she got a great friend in her hubby😳They were always the pillar of support for one another and didnt ever need anyone else😳
march 10 -april 10:
                                  just like the way we all loose focus of what we want from our life at some point of time....mayank also got distracted....but he found himself again....his dreams,his hopes for the future he always wanted for himself....but now it is different....he wants to do it for nupur too.
                                                                                                                                                                     he is trying to makes end meet....from working overtime to get US scholarship and taking care of his sick wife....he is working really hard😕Only saw the fights so can't comment here as well😆
    Mayank sharma of season 2:
                      what can i say about him.....we got to see everything the pain of loosing someone...i had never seen mayank so broken before.He made me cry nd then smile wid him when nupur came back.....his pain is just so visible in this pic nd doesn't need words to express how much he is broken....u could just feel it....I cried on each and every single one of his season 2 scenes and I still do whenever I watch them😭I hated seeing him all heartbroken. He literally looked like he had no reason to live without her😭Even now whenever i watch these scenes I cry along with Mayank😭😭😭It was honestly too sad to see him sad😭The thing Illoved most was even in other shows when the wives die, the husbands/boyfriends are sad and all but they get over it. Mayank never got over Nupur. Her memories were the only reason he was living. He never even looked at another girl all he did was weep for Nupur😭.he  later after nupur's comeback mayank became much more romantic....but still sadu😆Hes one of kind, how many other sadu people have you seen who are just as romantic😆I loved how she woke up screaming after the dhruv dream and she told him as well. THat shows how much she trusts him. I can never imagine any husband being okay about something like this. Nupur spend 3 years with another man and he never ever questioned her. All he cared about was the fact that he got his love back😍

and finally........we saw mayank acting as a dad.He kept his emotions aside....and for his child's brighter future decided to shift to pune....just like any father would....And the whole gang followed them here too🤣 Never going to give my MayUr any privacy are they🤣

From being college champ to being a father....i've always loved mayank😳i has been really an awesome journey.....it was great to see mayank grow up
i can't believe i wrote so much😆i've been wanting to make this post since many days.....do comment.....
p.s:
 the sigs are not made by me....i would have given credit had i known who made them😃
                                                                                                                                                                    aastha

aastha cant write anymore😆this is the longest i've written for any post😛. All I can say is mayank is a one of a kind. The best son, friend, boyfriend, husband, dad and guy there is. He is simply to adorable😍And i dil se hope my husband will also be like mayank😳and if he isnt I'll turn him into mayank😆 As the character has grown so has my love for him. Love mayank and Jun forever😍Plus the fact that he is so cute with a killer smile and to die for eyes makes me like him even more😆
Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 13 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mayank/Jun isnt my first love that was shahid kapoor🤣☺️but he is my last😳Jun and Aamir Khan☺️both are mine so stay away everyone😈🤣 Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@rubu....wat abt our deal??????😡😡🥺😡😡...............🤣🤣
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rubu u keep jun and aamir khan....i am going to keep mayank🤣
nd what is this.....such a small rep......for this u reserved😡
i want a nice long rep from u.....all about MAYANK😃......SOON😡
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2