mayank sharma nd phases he went through(edited)

-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys....its been going on in my mind for some days...the number of shades i've seen in mayank....i've never seen in any other character.....with every passing few months its like there is a new mayank yet same...its amazing😊
so here it goes....the phases he went through through out the journey nd the different sides of him we got to see....😛

oct 08-nov 08:
                         We got to know mayank sharma....books are his world.For him love is some thing you read in books.His world revolves around his mom nd his books.He is focussed nd determined....here in this phase he is the ultimate "padhaku mayank"....yet the coolest nerd ever😃
dec 08-jan 09:
                         nupur comes in his life....they become friends nd then enimies....i loved this phase too.We got to see how angry he could be when he is hurt....and sometimes mean too😕

feb 09-march 09:
                               i just love the mayank portrayed in this phase.....he's like a love lost puppy right now.he couldn't help himself from being drawn towards nupur.I found him the cutest during this period nd i am sure u guys did too......."sweet cute mayank"....unexpected really😆

april 09:
              He is ignoring nupur...rather trying to ignore his feelings.He is unable to understand his feelings and is finding it difficult to fight them.Its funny to see a guy who used to be so sorted out nd determined....being confused.He was being really sadu....."the ultimate sadu mayank"😆but  loved him too...

may 09-june 09:
he has finally realised that he is in love nd determined to know whether his lady love feels the same.The best thing i liked about THIS mayank is he never intended to MAKE her fall in love wid him....but was determined to know whether she felt the same.He was all Raj types during this time..with intense nd mersmerizing eyelocks.....it was lovely too see the same padhaku mayank...being so sweet😛

july '09:
Our padhaku mayank sharma changed to passionate,intense lover.....who would have expected it..i personally never thought mayank would turn out like this.Nupur had fallen for him nd like her rest of us too😳
aug 09- sep 09:
                              now that he has realised that there is life outside books too....he is turning out to be a great friend as well to sammy.He is determined to get his friend out of trouble...."what he wants he gets"😛
oct 09:
            the sweet bablu😉

nov 09:
              The PBM  mayankEmbarrassed doesn't talk much.....but still is so passionate.

dec 09- jan 10:
                           the guy who thought love existed in books is turning out to be a great boy friend....
feb 10:
          the guy who did not even wanted to think about marriage for many years got married while still in college.He is trying to fulfill his responsibilities....and it comes naturally to him....he has always been responsible.He is working even harder....he stood like a pillar with his wife when she was at the ver;
ge of losing her sister whom she loved like a child.....
march 10 -april 10:
                                  just like the way we all loose focus of what we want from our life at some point of time....mayank also got distracted....but he found himself again....his dreams,his hopes for the future he always wanted for himself....but now it is different....he wants to do it for nupur too.
                                                                                                                                                                     he is trying to makes end meet....from working overtime to get US scholarship and taking care of his sick wife....he is working really hard😕
    Mayank sharma of season 2:
                      what can i say about him.....we got to see everything the pain of loosing someone...i had never seen mayank so broken before.He made me cry nd then smile wid him when nupur came back.....his pain is just so visible in this pic nd doesn't need words to express how much he is broken....u could just feel it.....he  later after nupur's comeback mayank became much more romantic....but still sadu😆
    and finally........we saw mayank acting as a dad.He kept his emotions aside....and for his child's brighter future decided to shift to pune....just like any father would....

From being college champ to being a father....i've always loved mayankEmbarrassedi has been really an awesome journey.....it was great to see mayank grow up
i can't believe i wrote so much😆i've been wanting to make this post since many days.....do comment.....
p.s:
 the sigs are not made by me....i would have given credit had i known who made them😃
                                                                                                                                                                    aastha
Edited by acAasthamayur - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Aastha...What a topic😍😍
i wanted from a long long time to make one of these kinds of topic on Nupur's phases of Love........but couldn't come up with one but seeing this it feels Great 😃
will write more😃
Edited by Payal-15 - 13 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
posted on page 5 instead😆Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 13 years ago
-Symphony- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal-15

Wow Aastha...What a topic😍😍

i wanted from a long long time to make one of these kinds of topic on Nupur's phases of Love........but couldn't come up with one but seeing this it feels Great 😃
will write more😃

hey thanks....even i was doubtful about making this post....but seriously mayank went through so many phases nd so many versions of him we got to see ireally wanted to share it wid u guys😊 nd yes do make one on nups😃i'd love to read it payal
-Symphony- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

Reserved i'll edit after 4 hours😆

😛
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aastha.......the topic is amazing.............all the phases of mayank's life..........you have described very beautifully......his journey from being a college topper to a father...........i loved reading ur post.........very well written..........👏
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautiful post Aastha. loved it.
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the beautiful post Aastha ......you have described every phase of mayank's journy very beautifully
Edited by gopi06 - 13 years ago
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
grr88 topicc
so truuee
mayuuu's journneyy has been wonderfull
aww...!
luveddd diss postttt.. do make moreeeeeeeee

i adoredd da sdu mayu at the beginnig n da cute mayu in academic meett
-Symphony- thumbnail

Originally posted by: samratrocks

grr88 topicc

so truuee
mayuuu's journneyy has been wonderfull
aww...!
luveddd diss postttt.. do make moreeeeeeeee

i adoredd da sdu mayu at the beginnig n da cute mayu in academic meett

thnx a lot it feels great......people still remember the cute mayu of acad meet....he was the best😛