Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
good analysis Mittu, agree with you, hope to see more analysis from youπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mythri loved your analysis. I totally agree about CC and DD. CC is devil incarnation and DD is evil in making. I can't wait the day DD lose everything because of her jealousy. I loved Nivren-Dadaji scene, Viren does behave childishly but love is like that, it can make you kid again or as Viren said jisko romance ka 'R' nahi ata usko bhi pura spelling aa jata hai. πŸ˜† But I want him to start showing his responsible side too. He needs that to prove himself in front of his family. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Well, Rach when you put it that, yes it's actually better that the rope fiasco does occur after the bridal attire photo session because even I want Viren get real serious & get right down to the business of figuring out as to what exactly is going on (that is, of course, assuming that he is not the MP himself, which is really going to suck. 😭). Anyhow, as of now, I am just going to be happy and remain in my NivRen Dreamland 😍  for the whole of today as well as tomorrow..

Yes Payal n Rach .Even I wat tht Rope scene should occur after Song sequence as tht will give Viren a chance 2 thnk . I m totallyy confused Yaar .But truly lovedd 2dy's episode .NivRen n Viren wht 2 tell abt dis guy Yaar he knows Very well hu 2 Bring his wife in d room n make her smile πŸ˜†
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Thanks sauji for liking my analysis but I want song sequence before rope scene because I don't want it as stupid effort to paccify Nivi. After rope scene I really want to see Viren working strongly after MP and try to find the correct facts about who is after this. I am concerned about Viren getting bulb because normally in serials they show either Female protagonist get the proofs, negative characters who are responsible for it get proofs so soon immidiately after incident in front scene and if male protagonist get these proofs that is always behind the scenes not in front so little worried why they showed Viren got that bulb in front.

but Rach it can also because that cts wants us to think Viren to be MP whereas he will secretly try to find out the mystery behind all these a la Ranvir in Bidaai.

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Mythri loved your analysis. I totally agree about CC and DD. CC is devil incarnation and DD is evil in making. I can't wait the day DD lose everything because of her jealousy. I loved Nivren-Dadaji scene, Viren does behave childishly but love is like that, it can make you kid again or as Viren said jisko romance ka 'R' nahi ata usko bhi pura spelling aa jata hai. πŸ˜† But I want him to start showing his responsible side too. He needs that to prove himself in front of his family. 

@Mythri very gd analysis .😊 .

@keetty Oh dear fully agrre wid u . Even i want Vire 2 understand his responsibilities whch i thnk he does but all time ur thnkng doesn't help u always , somethngs r there whch only cn b explained n proved by ur action n thatz wht Viren hav 2 do n i m suree He will do it
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Previously we had 2 differences

Nivi cries a lot to show her pain and Viren laughs a lot to hide his pains (Viren has thought Nivi to smile and now Nivi turn to teach him to cry sometime to lash out the pain)
Nivi is really calm like river whereas Viren is very aggressive
Now 2 more:
Nivi put so much restrictions on her where as Viren doesn't put any restriction on him(I mean now Nivi is coming out of her shell and becoming bubly because of Viren but now she will have to tell him to put some restrictions in front of other)
They had shown Nivi is overresponsible and now showing Viren overirresponsible (So now Nivi should reduce some of responsibilities and Viren needs to take some responsibilities)

The only difference which I don't want them to show
Nivi is completely selfless and I don't want them to show Viren overselfish who don't think about anyone except his own feelings and him even more selfish than DD, CC and others. (I am dreading this) though till now they havent shown him this way but they never showed him doing anything for others except Nivi.

loved your differences and i am sure that they wont show overselfish...if you see all the things that Viren has done so far os for his family and for the love of others!!!! So we wont have to worry about it...altough he does have this attitude that he will get what he wants!!! His dailogue "na tumhe bolne nahi dunga aur haan tumse karva hoga"
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls I am sorry I need to step out be back and give my analysis as I have so much to say or write actually.
Brilliant performance by Kinshuk & Neha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ their expressions were so awesome in dadaji's room.
And I do have something to write about that stupid Divya too. so be right back and write my analysis.

@Rachu dear just read your analysis its just brilliant. You know I did think about all you Nandu crazies when I saw him.πŸ˜†
And sweetie I still stick to my point that Viren is not the MP and its CC who is doing this, I used to suspect YD but don't know why I kind of scratched her out of it and now its only CC the Evil Witch.

@Mythri, your analysis is very sweet and simple dear. Keep writing it we need it because who knows every person's POV is different and we can get to the bottom of it right?

But anxiously waiting for the bridal photo shoot. Specially I cannot erase the moment when Nivi so sweetly makes Viren look at her and he is just touched by that gesture.😳 simply beautiful😳

Be back girls.
mittusingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Mittu, very good analysis dear.. short and sweet but covers all the aspects. Keep writing.

Thanks Anju... :) I feel like a kid who won a trophy!! lolπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: tamushi

but Rach it can also because that cts wants us to think Viren to be MP whereas he will secretly try to find out the mystery behind all these a la Ranvir in Bidaai.

Yupp fully aggreed wid u dear .Ct's want us 2 thnk tht MP is Viren .
U know wht i thnk , i thnk ki Viren migt nt tel dis thng 2 any1 nt even 2 Nivi n He will secretly find out d proofs as he would nt want 2 give any sort of tension 2 Nivi .So He will kep tht bulb wid himself hiding .n may b dis might happen ki either somehu NT dadi or Nivi will see it .n NT dadi will tell Nivi tht she saw one person wid Bulb .So dis will make Nivi thnk more abt dis . She definately will trust Viren n when Viren's truth will come out she will definately realize his love
asyadada thumbnail
Today's episode was really good and only b/c of NivRen, however too much time is wasted on DD, but I guess it is necessary to show her mean streak towards Nivi. 

DD has gotten everything she wanted and just b/c she's not happy she's making poor Nivi suffer. And instead of sympathizing with her, DD turns on her and says it's all for attention. With a relative like this who needs an enemy like CC?!

As for Viren, it was hard to figure out his expression when he was given the light bulb. I hope too, just like the rest of you, that Viren isn't responsible, but more and more circumstances are pointing towards him. If it is Viren and he DOESN'T KNOW that he's doing this then NivRen's marriage is salvageable, but if he is DOING THIS DELIBERATELY then I don't know how RS and CT will salvage this marriage b/c it will be really difficult for Nivi to TRUST let alone LOVE Viren again. 

However, I'm taking Sofna's advice and watching and waiting to see how the story unfolds. However, I'm also praying/hoping that CT doesn't screw up Viren and our favorite pair NivRen

Oh yeah, when Viren and Nandu were on screen I totally though about all of you crazy girls and your posts about the two of them!