Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Shova, how r u dear? Sorry I couldn't stay longer yesterday night, couldn't keep my eyes open.

We had a treat today, a N the B scene. I remembered all of you and couldn't stop laughing.  

ketty ketty kettyyyyyyyy i am sooooo excited today. check the virendu threadπŸ˜ƒ

anyways good u had a good sleep, after u went i didnt stay for long either. anyways what u discussing anyways and where is rachuuu is she gone allready??
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Just PM you those link dear. Enjoy. πŸ˜ƒ

OMG thanks darlz aaaaa it was sooo good.loved it.

hey what happned peoples why so quite i come back after watching and still no improvement. u guys finished disscussing kya??I cant join😭
Edited by NivRenDeewani - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I somehow feels they are trying to show Viren as answer to JAAL wrongdoings. Like they tried to make other life hell which inturn made their own son life a living hell.
  1. Jawaher was after the fire fiasco in which Bhuvan died which snatched father from Sid and mother from Nivi. Sid got all the love and attention from dadaji who became his father and even for name sake only JAAL had to give Sid more attention and Nivi too got love of her parents in form grandma who gave her love of not only mother but father too. But in process of this they snatched not only parents but grandparents and family from Viren who has to live alone without their love and attention though he has got every relation in front of him but can't touch or feel them and the world around them even Sid and Nivi considered him as lucky to have everything and doesn't know what is meant by loosing as never lost anything and lived his life on his free will but no one even knows what he must be went through while living alone without any support making his own decision. They in a way snatched their childhood and trust and love of his grandparents from him eventhough he had more qualities and goodness than Sid.
  2. Chanchal never wanted Nivi to be sood bahu but Viren brought Nivi as sood bahu.
  3. Chanchal called Nivi as manhoos where as Viren is proved to be manhoos for them as their plans are ruined by his pressence and more over YD called him manhoos.
  4. JAAL defamed Keshav in front of world but now Viren doesn't have trust of his dadaji. I think Viren is also going to be accused wrongly for something he never did.
  5. Chanchal accused Nivi's mother as mental who commited suicide I think Viren will be accused mental for Nivi (here I want Nivi's luck with Viren where he is just accused to be mental and not actually a mental and doesn't commit suicide for god sake).
  6. Chanchal and Hemlata tried to snatch love from from Nivi and Sid but inturn giving them persons who love them more than anything (DD though how much bad but she loves Sid) whereas they haven't got desired love from their life partner (Sid and Nivi though trying hard to fulfill their marriage ritual but still doesn't able to return the amount of love their partner like to give them). Here I want to say Sid lost Nivi's love because of her mistakes though his parents were right and never did anything wrong, and Divya is going to loose Sid's love (EVEN if he tries to give her) with her mistakes along with HL mistakes and Viren will gain Nivi's love because of his goodness surpassing his parents misdeeds.
  7. Here I think Chanchal is the one trying to prove Nivi mental and now I think Viren's goodness will outshine his parents misdeed and get him all the happiness he was lacking due their evilness.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Hey guys I am back, goodmorning. wow loved todays epi. loved nivren scene couldnt stop smiling and oh my we had a  treat too with virendu lolz. where are my co?? rachu,ashi,aashvee and lam i was thinking about u guys alot. aahhahahahaahhah couldnt stop laughing.

anyways i loved todays epi everything was good, but then light bulb came ufff but now do u think that viren has it they will start doubting him?? If so i want nivi to stand up fpr him and not belive him doing such thing.

Heyy shovu welcome back jaaan πŸ€—.Yarr 2dy's episode was full of Viren's naughtines , Viren's funny n kiddy  behaviour wid Nivi n NAndu .OMGG i can't tell u yaar hu much i loved Viren-Nandu scene I mean out of d world 🀣 .

Yupp i was also thnkng Ki why Viren was d one who got d bulb ? πŸ˜• then i thought a lott n came 2 d conclusion tht may b Now Viren will act serious . May b he will now understand Nivi's fear n will try his best 2 achieve his mission tht is " MP ko dhoondo mission " πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

Yar i hav 1 question like rach was also confused abt dis ki do u thnk Viren will hide d bulb thng frm every1 especially frm Nivi as he will nt want her 2 give more tension .n Nivi will find it out somehu .NT dadi will anyhu talk 2 Nivi n there she will tell 2 Nivi ki She had seen some1 throwing th bulb outside d house  .n there Nivi will get tht Viren can't b tht guy becoz had it he he wouldn't hav brought d bulb in d room

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

OMG thanks darlz aaaaa it was sooo good.loved it.

hey what happned peoples why so quite i come back after watching and still no improvement. u guys finished disscussing kya??I cant join😭

Hey shova I am here na why are you tensed we will discuss a lot jaan
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I somehow feels they are trying to show Viren as answer to JAAL wrongdoings. Like they tried to make other life hell which inturn made their own son life a living hell.

Jawaher was after the fire fiasco in which Bhuvan died which snatched father from Sid and mother from Nivi. Sid got all the love and attention from dadaji who became his father and even for name sake only JAAL had to give Sid more attention and Nivi too got love of her parents in form grandma who gave her love of not only mother but father too. But in process of this they snatched not only parents but grandparents and family from Viren who has to live alone without their love and attention though he has got every relation in front of him but can't touch or feel them and the world around them even Sid and Nivi considered him as lucky to have everything and doesn't know what is meant by loosing as never lost anything and lived his life on his free will but no one even knows what he must be went through while living alone without any support making his own decision. They in a way snatched their childhood and trust and love of his grandparents from him eventhough he had more qualities and goodness than Sid. Chanchal never wanted Nivi to be sood bahu but Viren brought Nivi as sood bahu. Chanchal called Nivi as manhoos where as Viren is proved to be manhoos for them as their plans are ruined by his pressence and more over YD called him manhoos. JAAL defamed Keshav in front of world but now Viren doesn't have trust of his dadaji. I think Viren is also going to be accused wrongly for something he never did. Chanchal accused Nivi's mother as mental who commited suicide I think Viren will be accused mental for Nivi (here I want Nivi's luck with Viren where he is just accused to be mental and not actually a mental and doesn't commit suicide for god sake). Chanchal and Hemlata tried to snatch love from from Nivi and Sid but inturn giving them persons who love them more than anything (DD though how much bad but she loves Sid) whereas they haven't got desired love from their life partner (Sid and Nivi though trying hard to fulfill their marriage ritual but still doesn't able to return the amount of love their partner like to give them). Here I want to say Sid lost Nivi's love because of her mistakes though his parents were right and never did anything wrong, and Divya is going to loose Sid's love (EVEN if he tries to give her) with her mistakes along with HL mistakes and Viren will gain Nivi's love because of his goodness surpassing his parents misdeeds.
  1. Here I think Chanchal is the one trying to prove Nivi mental and now I think Viren's goodness will outshine his parents misdeed and get him all the happiness he was lacking due their evilness.

OMG rachu ur here.totally agree viren is their answer to wrong doings
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok Girls, I finally saw the episode and I think I am ready to pen down my thoughts. I think the story is moving ahead and we are inching closer (thought slowly) to the revelation of mystery track but I also think that MP track will culminate to the rift track also or will lead to the truth between Nivi-Sid coming out.
The way DD behaved today was outrageous. Who wants an outsider as an enemey when the sister herself is one.

1) Breakfast scene - I seriously tell you girls, I have started hating this dining room and this dining table as all the bad things have happened in this area only. All the taunting of Nivi-Viren has happened during breakfast time. I so wish that CTs change the location now. Anyways, I had to take this out of my system to think properly.
CC is back and her tactics are back. Look at the way she does nautanki and says "Aakhir hamari bahu hai"... yeah right.. When have you considered Nivi as your bahu and I loved Nivi for giving CC back "Maa kya kah rahi hain aap? Kya hua hai mujhe?" ... before she would have just kept quiet but now atleast she opened her mouth. And girls let us go and beat the hell out of DD. This is the limit. Nobody was talking to you so why did you interfere and why you had to give all that information when nobody asked for... So, tell me who is gaining attention - you or Nivi? CC/VD were not talking to you and you realized that that is why you opened your damn mouth. You are blaming your little sister that she is doing all this to gain attention??? Whose attention madam??? Siddharth's?? Go to hell and keep your hubby attached to your sari pallu so that he follows you everywhere. Even after taking the promise you do not believe that they are not going to talk.. How pathetic can you be? I feel sory for VD who got such an a**hole bahut (sorry girls but I had to use this language). VD your problem was that you could not stand up and you never taught your son to stand up for right.. He stood up for family that's it... but not for what is correct. I was so sad to see Nivi in tears again and that too because of her selfish sister. DDD saw that her MIL was upset too so coolly left .. Horrible, Pathetic, Damn.... Thanks VD for consoling Nivi and telling her to take her care. YOu know what she is going through. CTs please make DD suffer. Please show Sid having spine and standing up for his friend, his SIL..
I wanted to take away that sly smile from DDs face when she saw that Nivi Sid crossed each other without any recognition... It will be so difficult to stay in the same house without any interaction between the family members.

2) Dadi-DD - Did I every tell you all how much I love NT dadi. She is the best form of grandparent anybody can ever get. touchwood, GOD give you long life dadi. She was so worried for her Nivi. She knows something is not right and is dying to know what happened. Her expressions were so good. And then comes DD walking like a queen... And see how her expressions give away that yes something is not right with Nivi. Does she not know that she cannot fake anything infront of dadi? DD, you will agian be the reason of your dadi's heart attack. If you do not want to tell about Nivi then keep your expressions like that. why did you make that stupid and worried face when dadi asked you about Nivi? Can you not keep your face smiling and jokingly ask what happened to her??? She is fine.. NT dadi, Nivi needs you so please be strong and be her support. She will need you support a lot now as her sister is there to ruin her life and happiness alongwith other Sood animals. You are a key witness to the episode that happened last night. Dadi was not able to take the promise from DD and that to me is significant as DD will never take care of Nivi. So, CTs showed us this way instead of showing that she is making promise and not keeping it. HL/PT ka to kya kahna.. I do not want to go there. PT if you had kept little control and showed HL your angry eyes initially then you would not have done it now. HL would have been a better person then. HL you are saying about Nivi that she is without mother hence she is scared... I will say it is good that she does not have mother as she has dadi and that is why she is such a wonderful and sanskari ladki. DD has a mother and see what kind of person she is...

3) Viren scene - He is a darling. He wants to bring smile on his wife's face no matter how.. He just does it. He is a man of action. He is fulfilling his desire to see Nivi as a bride and to keep all these memories with her. He did all the shopping by himself as he knows nobody else will be of any help. He bought such beautiful dresses and wow what a jewellery. He has excellent choice (we already know this in the form of Nivi). I liked his kiddish attitude here when he wore his pagdi. He will make this moment a svery special one for Nivi and himself and they will cherish this forever. These memories will help them to sail through the problems they will face soon. I was surprised to see the door closed today. How come when nobody is in the room, door is kept closed else it is open for the whole world to see what is going inside with Nivi Viren... A big blooper... And Viren ke paas itne paise kahan se aaye yeh shopping karne ke liye? Maybe credit card jiska bill company pay karegi.. Sir, thore responsible ho jao and start work too..

4) NiVren-Dadaji - How cute was this segment. Nivi is so samajhdar and so organized. Dadaji was so impressed with her. And the way she sppoke about her dadaji was very nice. That made BS, remember his old friend.. Nivi's massage and thought about Narayan made BS so satisfied that he drifted into sleep.. Here comes our sweetu looking for fis love. He knew that she will be with dadaji.. I loved how Nivi and Viren spoke with their eyes... ek dusre ko ishara kar rahe hain. And I was laughing like crazy (without making any sound as i am at work) at Viren's antics...The first genda phool lands on dadaji and the way Viren disappears was hilarious. Kinshuk did a great job in this segment.
Nivi managed it somehow but dadaji knew somebody was outside and so he looked outside but could not see anybody. Comes Viren again .. and this time look at his attitude..oh man killing.. One hand has the flower and the other hand does ishara to Nivi that come else I will again throw flower. Nivi freaked out and she stood up saying NAHIN.. Dadaji woke up from his slumber and looked and saw Viren.. Viren bhi to natak baaj hai, aa gaya dada ke paas sewa karne. This was the first time BS said about Viren and his childhood that "yeh badmaash to bhaag jata tha"... So, he does remember his childhood and also that he was naughty that time too.  And the minute BS says about patni (Nivi), Viren agrees 101% that yes my biwi is teaching me and I am improving in her company... WOW Viren babu.. kya asar hai biwi ka. I liked the way Viren said that he has also taught Nivi how to smile and voila, our Nivi gives a beautiful smile. Dadaji is very happy today and satisfied with Viren. He has judged that Viren will always keep Nivi happy. And I liked how BS does to Nivi "jao beta, apne pati ko intezaar nahin karvaya karte". Oh Yes!!!!

5) NiVren - See how comfortable Nivi is with Viren now. The way they both were holding hands and walking towards their room. It speaks volumes specially in regards to Nivi. Again, Viren closes her eyes and he cutely says "koi dekh lega to kya hua, tum meri biwi ho"... Yes, Nivi kyon sharmana.. He is your husband and can do whatever he wants. Nobody has any right to question him, infact for that matter question you too. ANd then sirji forgot flowers.. The direction was so good today when he asked her not to go in otherwise he will scold her.. and then he comes from behind the pillar and says "I am watching".. He has such cute expressions, i love it and I love Kinny for this. Nivi was all in smiles and happy. Touchwood...
And Virenandu scene.. And i remembered our notorious gang here - shova, rachna, aashvee, ashly.. Unki muraad puri ho gayi and Nandu got the screen time once again. Loved when Viren hits him on his back and says "mujhe is ghar mein do do Lalji nahin chahiye".. Oh man.. so hilarious.
And then comes the climax - discovery of missing bulb... Thomas Edison, serials have used your invention so well here.. They have used it to make serial full of thrills and suspense. Edison ki atma ko kitni shaanti mil rahi hogi yeh dekh kar ki Viren ko bulb mil gaya. And now he is in thinking mode.. He is trying to piece together the links..

Sorry to bother you all with such a long post.. Please excuse me and I want your thoughts and comments...
Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Jawaher was after the fire fiasco in which Bhuvan died which snatched father from Sid and mother from Nivi. Sid got all the love and attention from dadaji who became his father and even for name sake only JAAL had to give Sid more attention and Nivi too got love of her parents in form grandma who gave her love of not only mother but father too. But in process of this they snatched not only parents but grandparents and family from Viren who has to live alone without their love and attention though he has got every relation in front of him but can't touch or feel them and the world around them even Sid and Nivi considered him as lucky to have everything and doesn't know what is meant by loosing as never lost anything and lived his life on his free will but no one even knows what he must be went through while living alone without any support making his own decision. They in a way snatched their childhood and trust and love of his grandparents from him eventhough he had more qualities and goodness than Sid. Chanchal never wanted Nivi to be sood bahu but Viren brought Nivi as sood bahu. Chanchal called Nivi as manhoos where as Viren is proved to be manhoos for them as their plans are ruined by his pressence and more over YD called him manhoos. JAAL defamed Keshav in front of world but now Viren doesn't have trust of his dadaji. I think Viren is also going to be accused wrongly for something he never did. Chanchal accused Nivi's mother as mental who commited suicide I think Viren will be accused mental for Nivi (here I want Nivi's luck with Viren where he is just accused to be mental and not actually a mental and doesn't commit suicide for god sake). Chanchal and Hemlata tried to snatch love from from Nivi and Sid but inturn giving them persons who love them more than anything (DD though how much bad but she loves Sid) whereas they haven't got desired love from their life partner (Sid and Nivi though trying hard to fulfill their marriage ritual but still doesn't able to return the amount of love their partner like to give them). Here I want to say Sid lost Nivi's love because of her mistakes though his parents were right and never did anything wrong, and Divya is going to loose Sid's love (EVEN if he tries to give her) with her mistakes along with HL mistakes and Viren will gain Nivi's love because of his goodness surpassing his parents misdeeds.
  1. Here I think Chanchal is the one trying to prove Nivi mental and now I think Viren's goodness will outshine his parents misdeed and get him all the happiness he was lacking due their evilness.

Rach beautiful Yaar . so true .Viren unneceessarily getting d punishment of being d son of JAAL . whch itself his bigg punishment 😭 /though dis guy hav loads n loads of gdness n lovee 2wds his family but his love n respect is not even recognized n valued by any1 .😭

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Heyy shovu welcome back jaaan πŸ€—.Yarr 2dy's episode was full of Viren's naughtines , Viren's funny n kiddy  behaviour wid Nivi n NAndu .OMGG i can't tell u yaar hu much i loved Viren-Nandu scene I mean out of d world 🀣 .

Yupp i was also thnkng Ki why Viren was d one who got d bulb ? πŸ˜• then i thought a lott n came 2 d conclusion tht may b Now Viren will act serious . May b he will now understand Nivi's fear n will try his best 2 achieve his mission tht is " MP ko dhoondo mission " πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

Yar i hav 1 question like rach was also confused abt dis ki do u thnk Viren will hide d bulb thng frm every1 especially frm Nivi as he will nt want her 2 give more tension .n Nivi will find it out somehu .NT dadi will anyhu talk 2 Nivi n there she will tell 2 Nivi ki She had seen some1 throwing th bulb outside d house  .n there Nivi will get tht Viren can't b tht guy becoz had it he he wouldn't hav brought d bulb in d room

Monika If Viren is not MP then I think someone else from the family but not Nivi will find it and accuse him of doing all these acts with Nivi to prove Nivi insane it can't be evil trio as they would want him to do that they will even support him in his act but may be Sidya or VD who will tell this to Nivi but Nivi will not agree to their accusation and support him in the end.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

monica jaaan ur here now. missed u too. checkout virendu thread man.

yep i think thats what will happen. viren will hide the light bulb fact from nivi