Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sexy-selly1234

Ahaahahahahahaa🀣

Actually same here...bcz we had just dinner n i ddnt help with the washing up n run upstairs in my room n watch the Superduper Epi!!πŸ‘πŸ˜

Dont Waahri!     (((-->Drashti style, lol u remember her saying this in a sweet panjub accent at TT?)))πŸ˜†

i rememer. nd ofcourse...chaddo ji. 🀣

My mum is even worse! If urs is a timebomb, then mine is a Life-Bomb!!!!!! She knows best how to explode each of my nice moments!!!☒️
☒️☒️☒️☒️☒️☒️☒️☒️☒️

dun blame her. its her job. but our job is to break da rules. 😈

lol   Hai Babajee, yeh hum "mammiyo ki saat kya kareeee??!!"""πŸ€ͺ

no Geet won't say dat but the Baby MSK sure wil.
🀣🀣

But as long as I can enjoy such hot Maaneet epis i dun care😍...mummy meri jaan tum jobi kaho, manzuuuur hai!!!🀣
🀣

r u kidding. i'm too scared for dat. i jus watch it in secret bout ten thousand times until i get tired.

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

lmao. πŸ˜†. no, no u must tel ur state of mind. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† Okay . .  I am back . . . I was tingling when Maan said that i'm like HAWWWWWWWWW

They better kiss tomm . . . !πŸ˜›
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ayee haiiii
mar jawe
again and again
😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
LuvScooby thumbnail
Mein sadke javan, haye!!!!!!!!!  What expressions yaar. 
I think he has made fullproof plan to kill us all and send us to heaven πŸ˜†
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvabbybaby

πŸ˜† Okay . .  I am back . . . I was tingling when Maan said that i'm like HAWWWWWWWWW

They better kiss tomm . . . !πŸ˜›

it seemed like dey wil. Geet loked she was kissing him. 😍
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

Loved the role reversal with Geet grabbing Maan's wrist and pushing HIM against the door but ultimately, maan got the upper hand by his ekdum jhakkas dialogue! The very first sensual dialogue in the show.

Man, he's getting bold.....hoping for bolder things...Fingers crossed!

lmao. so tru. she was trying to grab ahold of him. he ended up havin 2 stabilize her. πŸ˜†
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: riza792

Seriously......that one dialogue itself was more romantic and sensual than any romantic action!! Floored me!! Haayee!!!!

the thing is i didn't evn expect him to say it. it was like dis omg moment. did he jus say dat? lemme replay it again. wait no dis can't b happening. lemme keep replayin it. kinda thing. 🀣
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Mein sadke javan, haye!!!!!!!!!  What expressions yaar. 

I think he has made fullproof plan to kill us all and send us to heaven πŸ˜†

heaven? ofcause. but first da hospital. πŸ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
That's Maan at his best...so damn hot even though the line isn't original, but the delivery is def the best and so romantic!
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

That's Maan at his best...so damn hot even though the line isn't original, but the delivery is def the best and so romantic!

xactly. he had dis dreamy expression which just swept us off our feet. he made da cliche line os unique. 😍