{---How Life Changes---} AR FF-NEW Pt4-30 &Note 32

ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys... I'm Preet..incase anyone doesn't know me...!!😛

i've read almost every single ff of AR on IF and all of them are wonderful...as we all know there are awesome and very talented writers here sooo i got inspired from them.. 😛 for eg.. Bheegi Di, Richa Di, Rucha Di, Mansi Di, Anokhee Di, Sharon Di, Nidha Di, Deepa Di, Maha, Rachna, Medzi, Mel, Mel (Melena), Anuj, Gaurav, Deepthi, Maleeha, Sushmita (Sush), Kashishk (Kash), Heaven, Tina, Jannat... and every one else who have written ff..sorry if i forgot ur name..:(

but i had this idea in my mind from looonnng time but never had the courage to pin it down... but now i thought i should just do it anywayz... so i'm going to post the charcater sketch and the lil idea about the story. So please let me know if u guys liked it or not... have any suggestions...want me to continue or discontinue.. appreciate or criticize...at least do something..!!!

Well the story is obviously going to revolve more around Armaan and Riddhima... how they met and their love story...

(i found this pic on google so no credit to me..)

Armaan and Anjali works together in their merged companies...Ridz will be coming back from the campus of McMaster University after graduating from specializing in pediatrics...she will come to AA's (Ammy, Anji) office to meet her sister but ends up meeting up Armaan. Armaan has never seen her as a grown up lady so doesn't recognize her...the story is how he ends up thinking her his person assistant cuz he was told by Anji that his pa would be coming in today for an interview and how their story starts...which will eventually lead to their  love story..however Ridz is def not quiting her medical career..itzz just she has sum weeks off before she starts...While all this misunderstanding has been created in between AR, Anji is not in the city...!!! It has all couple moments..and also more about RM's love story...!!!

omg.. i dont know how this sounds or looks like to u guys.. but please help me...pleashhh😳

thank u to everyone who would view my first ff post on IF.. and double thank u to those who wud also comment to encourage or give any suggestion to me..!!!

take care everyone..:)

Luv u all..

Preet <3

NOTE: INDEX in posted on pg1...see below.. :)

PM List is posted on pg5

Edited by cutiepreet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyyy 
can i call u di??
nice idea
n do write it and cont it soon 
luv to read any ff on AR
plzz add me to ur pm list :P
thx
luv
dhruvika
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice cncpt frnd.
And thanx for putting my name in ur ff. I didnt knew whn i update my ff as i am very busy but try my bst to update it.
Update nxt part soon.
Add me in ur pm list.
T.c.
Anuj.Edited by AMMY12 - 13 years ago
ParneetS thumbnail

All the characters in this ff resides in Canada, Toronto...😊

(hardest thing in my life is to choose KSG's 1 pic out of 1000...uughhh)

Armaan Mallik: A 25 years old guy who is exceptionally handsome, gorgeous, has beautiful hazel grey-blue eyes that makes you drown in them, cutest dimples that makes you smile, 6 packs that makes you go in awe, really hot yet the sweetest guy. He is the son of Billy and Anayna Mallik (Anni), grandson of Shehnaz Bi (not real but loves Bi alot) and younger brother of Nikita Mallik & his twin Rahul Mallik by only 3 minutes.

He has completed his degree in hotel management and business institution from the University of Toronto (UFT). He owns a company called Desire which has been recently merged with Vague, Gupta's group of industries.

Riddhima Gupta: A 25 years old beautiful, elegant, attractive and gorgeous lady with dark green big eyes that holds her simplicity. She has a pretty innocent face. Completely a kid from the heart but is very strong for the outside world. She is the youngest daughter of Shashank Gupta & Padma Gupta , sister of Anjali & Muskaan Gupta. (Ridz & Muski are twins)

She has recently specialized in Pediatrics from the Medical School of McMaster University.

(u guys can imagine Shilpa or Sukeerti as Ridz if u want...)

Rahul Mallik: 25 years old guy, with grey eyes, very handsome and hot just like his twin. He is a very successful model, also surrounded by girls. He is very sweet by nature yet becomes very naughty and mischievous when needed. He is in love with his designer, Muskaan Gupta but doesn't have the courage to propose her.

Muskaan Gupta: 25 years old bubbly, very excited, cute, pretty, beautiful girl. She is always full of life, talks alot but makes other smile with her cute & funny antics. She is a successful fashion designer who most likely designs for Rahul Mallik's shows. She likes him more than a friend but isn't sure if he is the one for her. She is very sweet and loving, loves her sisters the most in this entire planet.

Atul Joshi: 27 years old, cute, sweet, very handsome guy happily married to Anjali Gupta. He is a well named architect by profession. He is the best friend cum cousin of Mallik children'. He is very close to his 2 sister-in-law's and is very protective towards them as a brother.

Anjali Gupta/Joshi: 27 years old pretty, attractive, and very beautiful lady happily married to Atul Joshi. She is a business woman running his dad's company, Vague. She is sweet but gets annoyed easily. She loves her sisters alot and is very protective towards them.

(AA met during the family party at Malliks and liked each other instantly but the realization and confession did took time though. However they are happily married today for 2 years)

Nikita Mallik/Modi: 28 years old bubbly, pretty and beautiful lady married to her love Abhimanyu Modi and is 3months pregnant at the moment. She loves her brother alot but always finds them irritating when they tease her about her love life which started at the bad note. She is a lawyer but isn't working at the moment as per as her husband's strict instructions.

Abhimany Modi: 29 years old handsome, dashing and hot guy happily married to his love Nikita and is expecting a baby. He is a famous lawyer, is also legal advisor of Desire & Vague companies.

(AN met e/o during their practice of law, they were against e/o most of the time in cases and weren't fond of other however, ended up liking e/o. Today they are married for 2 years expecting their first baby inspite of fighting like cat & dog during their initial days)

Padma & Shashank Gupta are proud parents of Gupta girls

Billy & Anni are proud parents of Mallik kids.

Let me know how this looks to u guys...!!! if u any suggestions or advice..feel free to tell me..:)😊
tc :)
Luv u all <3
gud nitey..:)
Preet <3
ParneetS thumbnail
INDEX
Character Sketch - see above Pg 1
PM List - Pg 5
Part 1 - Pg 5
Part 2 - Pg 11
Part 3 - Pg 22
Part 4 - Pg 31
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i luved it....add me in ur pm list dii......looking forward to it....woho another ff for me to read........luv AR ffs...and character sketch is making me curious...
desivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Introduction was too good...........

Continue soon......will be waiting for it..........
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey preet
nice start
do continue sooon
and pls add me to ur pm list
nikita
arayna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it...........
do cont soon.....
n don't forget to pm me.........
plzzzzzzzzzzz............
-Euphoria- thumbnail
i loved the introduction n character sketches...................cont soon n dont 4rget 2 PM me