Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Soaps1

This is turning more and more illogical ... anannya had an accident how can tani go to jail for killing her ... i mean you can't go to jail for telling someone the truth can you?

And by all rights shouldn't be the bloke whose car hit hers be also a part of investigation? Or at least taken for questioning for not being careful about his own driving...πŸ˜•
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
heights of idiocy....😑...
😑
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soaps1

In SBB they said tani will go to jail for killing anannya πŸ€” sweta2005 posted in sbs wali thread

😲😲😲
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
if i was taani's lawyer..even without a degree i have a list of reasons why taani going to jail is illogical...πŸ˜† πŸ€”
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If they really needed to put someone in jail, why not Gulabo? Why not Riteish for all the things he's done? For the women whose lives he's ruined...for Gulab whose abortion he insisted on...for the money he has been leeching from Shekhar's company...for his involvement in Bhimalendu's death...for defaming two very upright citizens like Bhimelendu and Taani...for the goons he keeps in touch with...for the horrid and not to mention illegal things he's done...for changing Ananya's freaking birth control pills knowing that another baby would kill her for crying out loud!! Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣itny boht sy gud news.But seriously i am laughing on CVs koi itna stupid kesy ho sakta hyπŸ€”
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
D cv r gone mad they dont get anything so they r changing d story at d last moment what VG said was wrong he is keeping on changing d track,ananya while going also put tani in trouble.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Unless nupur paid someone for accident and later that person says he was asked by tani to do it ... but even then why would anyone go to jail just for money? I mean if the driver says tani paid her for the accident, he will still go to jail and will be punished so why would he do such a thing and put his life on line just for money?
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
if i was a lawyer what would i say

• ananya was hit by a reckless driver while walking in the middle of the road..it was negligence on the part of both
  • taani should have been arrested when ananya became pregnant..why now, when she died?
  • gulaabo should be responsible for traumatizing ananya..even she needs to be investigated
  • Ananya was happy and then on the day of her godh bharaai she left the house just like that..why would a woman do that...they need to investigate
  • it was negligence on the part of others too that she walked out in the middle of her godh bharaai and they were too busy gossiping..
πŸ€“ πŸ€”
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And may be later Onu will take the blame on himself and will go to jail where he will be informed about tani's death and he will go mad?

Remember in initial promos Onu was shown dragged by people who looked like policemen and we were confused if he is in asylum or jail?