Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Those who saw yesterday's epi ... is there any chance that the car which hit anannya was Onu's?

If thats a possibility then tani will take the blame on herself (just like onu took blame on himself as a kid) because family would need Onu more but later Onu won't be able to bear it and will confess (later it will turn out it was netiher's fault and Onu was trapped as in subodh falling case) ritesh will blackmail tani and it will proceed from there πŸ˜’

But wait...did Onu at any point of time get out of the house yesterday, any idea? And why would he be driving in the middle of his sister's godh bharaai ceremony...gahhh...but I hope they do something like what you guys have been writing...

Megs girl...you're making me blush 😳 πŸ˜† I have less finesse and experience in this thesis making business than you guys do...😳
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya that sounds really like whats going 2 happen,i feel b4 going 2 jail aonu might marry tani secretly as they met while leaving eachother 8yrs back,n d gift would b marriage like d angle he gave her
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And someone posted in SBS thread that as per vikas leap is not happening πŸ€”

There is simply too much information ... and no authentic information .... so much information without any check and balances is misleading for the public πŸ˜†Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
liz..soapy..i saw onu coming out of the house with my own eyes..some other guy did it....πŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But Onu accepting responsibility also would justify why family did not bother to check him in asylum
Pratamesh thumbnail
Ya aonu came fter shekhar n d driver was caught by people
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

liz..soapy..i saw onu coming out of the house with my own eyes..some other guy did it....πŸ˜†

Thank God for small mercies! So for certain Onu and Nupur are not going to happen, and hopefully Riteish and Taani might not happen but it looks like they might go that way...please please CVs...do the Parineeta thing for TaAnu before we all die of frustration here... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Pratamesh thumbnail
But why would tani leave d place actually if aonu is caught n jailed n if no 1 except tani believes in him he might tel tani 2 go away 2 become asinger he knows that this is tani's only dream in life so he might force her 2 go
Pratamesh thumbnail
I think if d cv is so much confused he should read our article n do it d way v r saying thats d best way for him 2 come out of this.otherwise he would say i hav not done anything everything was decided
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soaps1

But Onu accepting responsibility also would justify why family did not bother to check him in asylum

But then taani ko kyn nhi pta tha about onuπŸ€” she said in 1st epi mujhy aj he pta chalaπŸ˜•