Madhuri may play Sonam's mom in Anil Kapoor's next - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
maduri and sonam will suit the story perfectly. hope this happens and we get to see maduri again & in a non dance oriented subject please seriously bollywood and musicals are not a good idea. and after aisha sonam does hav the capacity to deliver alone so no doubts needed there. maduri will be the class act if she agrees to do this.
but what next? i hope its srk and aamir to follow suit or rather not😆. now just hoping they can do varied roles, ra1? 😛
😡 W*H????? So Sonam is playing a LOVER to Akshay Kumar in a movie and she is playing a DAUGHTER to Madhuri?? Let me remind you that Madhuri and Akshay both played lovers in various movies AND they are of the same age. 

This is a classic example of sexism, hypocrisy and double standards. ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by: eraser

😡 W*H????? So Sonam is playing a LOVER to Akshay Kumar in a movie and she is playing a DAUGHTER to Madhuri?? Let me remind you that Madhuri and Akshay both played lovers in various movies AND they are of the same age. 

This is a classic example of sexism, hypocrisy and double standards. ðŸ˜¡

tell me abt it....weirdos..!! 
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well I'd hate to watch her play the 'typical' bolly mom, but since this film is going to be the remake of freaky friday (apparently) I think it'd be an interesting role for her. the 'mom' in freaky friday was not a mom in the literal sense - she was so much cooler than the daughter ðŸ˜†

HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Throwing aside the 'mom' issue, I don't find this role substantial enough. Madhuri Dixit who has time and again impressed viewers with her roles as Kajri, Chandramukhi, Nisha, Pooja, Shivani, Ketki etc. She certainly deserves something more challanging which involves lots of potential. The concept of switching bodies to experiance life of other is so.. dull & weak?

What was anil thinking? Ki agar film nai chali to atleast viewers will start recognizing Sonam for she worked beside someone like Mads? Please Madhuri just turn down this offer.

PS-Even Shabana Azmi deserves way much better.Edited by SoEulMate_LoVeR - 13 years ago
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OHMYGOD why would you remake freaky friday!? seriously, leave these hollywood movies alone and stop w/ the remakes!!!

and Madhuri may be a senior to the other actresses but she's not that old and it's not like Sonam is only 20. i don't wanna see Madhuri as a mom to a 20+ yr old daughter :/
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ummm no...
not acceptable
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No thanks. Sonam is 26 for heaven's sake.Moreover I cant see Mads playig mother's role for now.
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sonam will be playing lindsay's role  ðŸ˜² They will just ruin the story Edited by clars - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Madhuri and Sonam's Mom ??

Huh.. Sonam is now 20 or around 20.. How can madhuri be mom of her ??

*)&^%(&%)*&_(&_)(*