Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Salma2

It was not witty as normal episodes of SRK's. But man is a class. His intelligence,  aproach is so great and he is a absolutely one intelligent man. I suppose his higher education is the reason. The most well spoken celebrity . Truly respect his personality.

I agree! He's so intelligent and he truly has class and elegance!!! I hate how he calls himself cheap though...I know he's joking, but still he's the finest man ever!!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved this episode. we got to see a different side of srk other than what he usually puts on display in his interviews, TV shows etc. he looked really tired though =s Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WHAT an episode!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it, it was so nice to see SRK and the rapid fire was really good. So happy to see him. My favourite episode of the season so far
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

I agree! He's so intelligent and he truly has class and elegance!!! I hate how he calls himself cheap though...I know he's joking, but still he's the finest man ever!!

me too because he is not cheap ๐Ÿ˜›

its nice to see a whole new side of him
usually he puts up this barrier where he is set out to entertain the audience and everyone around him but here i feel he let down his guard a bit and opened up a lot more, which i thought wasnt possible because he already is very open about his opinions etc.
and he is always diplomatic, making sure no one can misunderstand him. i love the way he does that because media likes to take everything he says and turn it into some huge controversy and im sick of it
Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thought this episode was good, despite there was no entertainment but the good part was that we got to see the real SRK other then his witty sense of humour and entertaining the audience with his general jokes for the first time shahrukh was his normal self and opened up his feelings and general thinking towards people. We actually got to know what his like as a person

I think in this season's episode he looked disapointed by people and also a bit sad. His jokes didnt have that spark they always do, and its probably because of the amount of rubbish said about him, it felt he finally came to conclusion of understanding what the real people around him are like and his fame is what gets the attention to him, but with emerging people like Salman, Aamir and Akshay's movies things went to a spilt for him

There were things which showed him as a genuine person but some things i dont agree with.

1) Karan kind of annoyed me when he claimed that all of a sudden these other actors claiming the fame are trying to compare themselves with the king of bollywood. Justify how they are comparing themselves, the media is and success is not only owned by shahrukh everyone can be successful I mean say something like "But they're not Shahrukh Khan... I have the luxury to own Shahrukh? Khan"...  like seriously??????

2) Agree that it may be hard for SRK to keep freinds because of his lack of communication and attention towards them, but that is not the only reason why these fall outs happen, and it is no excuse to say oh i have no time for anyone....it sounds a bit like " I am too superior and busy to get in touch with you, if you want to be freinds with me, please come and talk to us and be my little puppy the same way Karan Johar is". I didnt like this part, and despite the times he said sorry and said it was his fault, it felt like he was trying to make himself look like the bigger person by asking forgivness and showing they' are all right, its my fault, i take responsibility, so indirectly he was showing they were the ones who were really wrong and his the mature guy out here

3) I sympathise with him about his parents, that was really touching, and I am sure they're proud of his success, but that was no reason for him to compare his relationships with others in the industry, yes you can be cut off with people when your cutt off from loved ones but it still doesnt make sense for him to say "i dont know how to keep freinds", accept if he said " i am too scared to lose my freinds" its more believeble

Please dont bash me for this post, its my opinion and sorry its so long. Overall it was a great episode, I am glad we got to see the human side of SRK, and what he feels as a person, I dont think things are  going down the drain for him, the old freinds he loses the new he will make :) Maybe i am wrong but i feel that relationships going down the drain for SRK who had alot of connections has only Karan standing by him today along with his family, and with the success of movies and stars like Akshay, Salman and Amir he feels a little shocked that they've come up so suddenly, having said that, I agree with him that his 45 and doesnt need these kiddish fights, what i dont agree on is that he doesnt know how to keep freinds, because there should be no excuse to not try and give your hand first instead wait for others to come round.

I will give this episode a 8.5 out 10 and possible 3.5 stars out of 5
Edited by SidRidARSHFan - 13 years ago
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One of the best episode of KWK. there can be no other Srk. those emotional moments brought tear to my eyes hope to see Salman, Farah & Srk patches up since its new year. best moment was when Srk said i lied to your father and instead you took care of me bless them:)
U-No-Poo thumbnail
@SidRidARSHFan - rationally, I'd agree with your points to a large extend. but there is no rationality when it comes to feelings. resentments and regrets arise out of nothing. others might feel it's not rational and reasonable, but you can't intellectualize feelings and say, 'oh he shouldn't feel that because logically and morally it's not right'. Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
Neha435 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CZ..

@SidRidARSHFan - rationally, I'd agree with your points to a large extend. but there is no rationality when it comes to feelings. resentments and regrets arise out of nothing. others might feel it's not rational and reasonable, but you can't intellectualize feelings and say, 'oh he shouldn't feel that because logically and morally it's not right'.

Actually if you read i did say that i am happy to see him explaining himself and opening up his feelings on how it feels about the situations his undergoing currently, we saw a different SRK and i dont think that i have logically or morally said whats right about his feelings and what isnt, explaining how you think of something and how you feel of something is two different things, saying i am sad and critising that is called analysing the feelings but questioning what he has said about why things fall out and to say " i dont know how to make freinds" can be questioned because that is a thinking and my opinion on his thinking is exactly what i expressed. his feelings are his personal matter and his actions are also his personal matter, and it was my opinion to say how justified i thought his reasons were after they were said by him
U-No-Poo thumbnail
^well even I think I'm quite anti-social and find it difficult to make friends, you can't question my line of thought because that's how I feel about myself. obviously there has to be a reason why I'm so sure of this feeling, and just because I'm not ashamed of it doesn't mean it needs any validation.
Neha435 thumbnail
Yes so am i, I cant make freinds easily, when i see new people  I cant talk to them either, but your kind of twisting what I am trying to say, I am not talking about his or your or even my ability to make freinds, We all are different individuals with our own strengths and weaknesses and I do respect that and  I am not judging on that, my opinion was merely on the reasons he said that, his had fall outs and fights with many of his close freinds and to justify that he said its because i dont know how to keep freinds or i dont go communicate with them and i dont know how to be freinds with someone, that is what i judged him upon that and gave my opinion on what i felt about him because he is a public figure and these were his justifications to the audience that sees him. Its about how you keep the relationships not about your feelings or ability to make freinds, because frankly even i am a close person but i do my best to keep my close ones close to me and i am sure you do as well

Anyways, i dont want you to take this personally and argue here, i did write clearly it was my opinion so lets leave it at that, i wrote what i wrote and stick by it sorry if you disagree,
Edited by SidRidARSHFan - 13 years ago