Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I know Salman has said some bad stuff about SRK --- but don't know what exactly...i feel Salman is disgusted with some SRK's attitudes towards him in general..because he said SRK was a very relaxed & chilled out friend and now he's tense: stressed up or sth like that.....
So I guess Salman didn't appeciate the man SRK has become..tha's his choice...But it's not my point - my point is I don't see why making a show about personal conflicts of stars with other stars..that's pretty stupid....in itself...
Their projects aen't even talked....KWK = only a personal PR exercise...nothing more substantial...
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalixlili

I know Salman has said some bad stuff about SRK --- but don't know what exactly...i feel Salman is disgusted with some SRK's attitudes towards him in general..because he said SRK was a very relaxed & chilled out friend and now he's tense: stressed up or sth like that.....

So I guess Salman didn't appeciate the man SRK has become..tha's his choice...But it's not my point - my point is I don't see why making a show about personal conflicts of stars with other stars..that's pretty stupid....in itself...
Their projects aen't even talked....KWK = only a personal PR exercise...nothing more substantial...

right... whom is salman not disgusted with...?  he is disgusted with vivek's attitude... because he spilled the beans on him... he was disgusted with john's attitude because he wouldn't do as salman wished... he was also disgusted with shahid's attitude because shahid had the audacity to correct some dance step or something... and he was also disgusted with priyanka for god only knows what...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   people don't need to be how he wants them to be... everyone has different personality...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

most of the show so far has focused on personal conflicts of the stars... some chose to give the controversial answers (pretty much almost everyone) and some did not (ash/abhi, amit/shweta, to some extent, saif/kareena and now srk).... and of course, it's a platform to dish out your own personal feelings... everything will be conveniently blamed on karan...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   i don't remember any of the stars talking about their personal projects...

some people will find something boring, some will find it interesting... our choices really... that's fine...!

as for your last line, definitely agree with that... and i agree with the point you made, but not about what you said about salman... and as i said, he's no angel... he chooses to say the things he says, nobody forces him....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   i'm sure karan will ask him about srk too, but i guess he'll give the same answer he has been given lately... success makes people less bitter....!!   and of course, his family is still friends with srk... i'm sure both were at fault... but nobody needs to live in their pasts... things happen, you move on...

i liked what srk said about people walking in crowds... even your own shadow leaves you... the only person you can really depend on is yourself....!  
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well, SALMAN had and have issues with many people in the industry than SRK and many  of those are not due to professional work like the cases of  SRK's conflicts. Anyways we didn't know what happened, so it's not a good move to think fault is SRK's and Salman is disgusted with SRK.πŸ˜•

When it comes to KWK -3 it was all about gossips and BW family this time.πŸ˜†

Edited by Salma2 - 13 years ago
wow I have to rephrase --- Salman SOUNDS disgusted with SRK...am not making a personal judgement --- it's just the way I perceive it!!!
Am not saying there is anything in SRK TO BE disgusted with in the first place - only that Salman sounds disgusted with SRK...otherwise he wouldn't have badmouthed him ...that's all..there is a lot of bitterness..yes Salman has issues with BW people but the thread si about SRK KWK Farah Karan & Salman.
Anyway I'm sure SRK had said stuff on Salman too but off screen...even if he wanted to say bad things - the fact Salman hlped him will prevent this to happen....
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalixlili

wow I have to rephrase --- Salman SOUNDS disgusted with SRK...am not making a personal judgement --- it's just the way I perceive it!!!

Am not saying there is anything in SRK TO BE disgusted with in the first place - only that Salman sounds disgusted with SRK...otherwise he wouldn't have badmouthed him ...that's all..there is a lot of bitterness..yes Salman has issues with BW people but the thread si about SRK KWK Farah Karan & Salman.
Anyway I'm sure SRK had said stuff on Salman too but off screen...even if he wanted to say bad things - the fact Salman hlped him will prevent this to happen....

Lily, i know what you meant, and no, am not trying to be judgemental about your perception... but the fact is, that salman has insulted a lot of people, even if he may be at fault...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

i have problems with a lot of people, but i don't talk bad about them behind their backs... or try to insult them in public... not everyone is the same... i'm sure he has talked about it with his wife, and perhaps his closest friends, who knows... but at least he knows his boundaries... and he has not forgotten the people who have helped him in his earlier phase... i'm sure he is grateful but that does not mean he has to be someone's lap dog for the rest of his life...!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

in any case... doesn't matter... they both have their lives, but it amuses me to no extent that people expect that srk should say sorry or apologize... why should he really....?   they were good friends, and i'm sure srk is equally disappointed with both farah and salman as they are...!   they all have different outlooks... at least, he has the manners and courtesy not to hurl insults at his past friends... !!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

you find out who your real true friends are in your time of need... all these people who suck up to srk, wouldn't be doing so, if he wasn't one of the biggest stars in our country... and srk knows it well... you may be friendly with a lot of people in the walk of life, but there are very few who you can call true friends... reality of life...!!
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Personal things which we said in anger or disappointment is behind closed doors. sure, no one is angel or attained Nibbana.πŸ˜†But no need to go bitch over personal issue on TV. Some people i know, believe that's honesty and macho, but I will say that's totally shows the lack of  personality and manners. I don't mind  digs and funny stuffs, or witty come backs.

Ash's  comments over her break up, what vivek did, Harman's interviews, Shahid's some acts, Salman's earlier comments over SRK etc are more worser than KWK silly commentsπŸ˜†. Any ways these days, Sallu doesnt sound like that.Those people brought extremely personal issues which should be extremely personal in to TV which is far worser than KWK 3.

I like how bachnas and kapoors handled Abishek-karisma split. Extremely personal, so much pressure, they handled it  with dignity and respect.

Agree with you --- But I do sense that his itw on KWK was perhaps a diplomatic way to make peace somehow with Farah & Salman & perhaps stop with some public comments about this & media's speculation...yes SRK doesn't insult his past friends publicly and that's fine with me...And yes Salman is no angel....he's more likely the bratty type if you ask me.....
Am not saying who's at fault and who's not cause I don't know and I'm sure they have their share of misbehaviour....

Am just saying it's a pity to come to a show just to say I wish good to "past" friends ..am not the friendly type//// I can't call back my friends...

What about Ra.One? Wha about MNIK's success overseas? His interaction with fans on twitter???Sorry for me that's more interesting.....

I think patching up with friends or ex lover is a personal matter - I don't judge people on the basis of whom they date or whom they're friends with - people are entitled to their choices

....no pb with discussing private life if the celeb wants so...but the episode sounded wayy too pathetic for me - and the SRK vs SK's contoversy is getting old...ok they're not friends anylonger..we get it - can we move on please to more substantial things....SRK's next heroine...Redchillies future...and so on...
Edited by lalixlili - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
which of the past kwk episodes have focused on the movies...?  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  

i think everyone was asked questions that could have led to controversy... it's the star's own personal choice how they want to answer it... they want to be catty, or they don't want to continue to petty fights/arguments... so i'd place the onus onto the stars, not how karan wants to or wanted to present the show...!  

he's 45 now, and with age, all these dragging things become too much... nobody needs this baggage, and i sensed his irritation also with the constant comparisons of every new comer with him... and even if you let it go most of the times, sometimes it gets to you... it's annoying... but that's part and parcel of the game...!  
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think this topic will be closed because things are hotting up here.πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

I think this topic will be closed because things are hotting up here.πŸ˜†

ruky, do you see any of the members calling each other names...?  do you see any personal attacks...??  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   believe it or not, but debates can carry on in a civil manner....!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›