Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: princessyashika

OMGGG beautiful post sumiπŸ˜πŸ‘.Luv uuuu for this.πŸ€—I agree sajan gave a new meaning and dimension to this word...CHASHMISH...❀️

Before mjht started i usually felt sumthing wierdo abt this word me myself bein spectacled...i didnt like this word! but now its a pride for sure if sum1 calls me like dat😳. this word "chashmish" has become so close to r hearts...as it was the signature of sajan's love. A name samrat used for his best frnd...not just bcoz she was spectacled but bcoz even being spectacled she was still the most special!😳 n dats why When sammy didnt call her by that name she used to become really πŸ˜” as for her he NOT calling her chahsmish meant that he is upset from her n shee didnt like it at all😳This word by samrat became such an important prt of gunji's lyf...dat when he called her gunjan...she used to say...promise me u will never call me this😍
nnn when not in her senses...she was going all gagaaa ovr his chahsmish copyright...declaring to all that "shes just samrat's chashhhh-mishhh☺️ πŸ˜†"...srsly sumi this word chashmish bcame such an important prt of sg's relationship n our lives.n now it will always be. n 2 other words like this were..."JANUABLE" and "SOULMATES"...❀️

OMG yashi... 😍  😍  😍   It was truly a signature of Sajan's love and a it symbolised that their relation was still intact.. It bounded them... 😳   And really, just cuz of Sajan nd MJHT, this word Chashmish... Got another meaning.. 😍 

Thanks alot for replying yashi... πŸ€—
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Is heaven ki toh.... 😑  πŸ˜‘ 🀣  🀣 kya karegii bol bol Angry Angry πŸ€£πŸ€£ teri problem kya hai Angry🀣 Between m gathering strength to reply to your reply.. πŸ˜†  Did i make sense here..? 🀣ofcourseee as everyone uses that "reply to ur reply" phrase with me 🀣 and then they alwayss ask if they made sense or no🀣 its ok.. keep on gathering🀣

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely lovely lvoely lovely
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
cuteeeeee possssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

chashmiisshh.... luuuv diis woorrdd
trully gave gunji herrr identityy...ourr most addoorabbllleee chashmiisshhhhhhhhhhh

well writteen...rocknig post.. as alwayyyyssssssssss
do make moreeeeeeeeeeeeee............

btw. lovely pic posteddd .. gunji luks such a prettttyy doll
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

I will bring my chashmishes gang and they'll do dishum dishum with you... 😈  😈  🀣  🀣  Like you predicted.. πŸ˜†  😎   

Ok.. May be i will reply tomorrow... πŸ˜†   πŸ˜ƒ 😳Feeling sleepy now.. πŸ₯± 
yulZ thumbnail
by gawdd her smileeeeeee 😍😍😍 she looks adorableeee in that piccy😍😍😍😍 ufff this reminded me of khudda jaane song ☺️
yulZ thumbnail

I will bring my chashmishes gang and they'll do dishum dishum with you... 😈  😈  🀣  🀣  Like you predicted.. πŸ˜†  😎    honestly i didnt see that coming this time 🀣🀣 i thought u urself will do sth but u brought ur whole gang🀣 yarr tum logo ka problem kya hai 😑🀣 let me live peacefully in my own world 😍 and get lost 😑🀣 sab se sab ko toh samrat ka chasmish banne ka chance mila aur mujheee ?? 😲😭  greedy peopleeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Ok.. May be i will reply tomorrow... πŸ˜†   πŸ˜ƒ 😳Feeling sleepy now.. πŸ₯±  lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🀣 chal ok.. i need to go and coook now too 😳 noone at home and bro is bg sleeping 😳 toh i have to do the cookinggg πŸ˜†

CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Lost in those deep eyes of yours behind those specs... 😍 😍  😍
😍
yulZ thumbnail
omggg that fall was soo heavenlicioussss 😍😍😍😍 I loved that hairstyle of Gunji ALOTTT 😍😍😍😍 

ok brb now πŸ˜† my dreaming continues in kitchen now 🀣
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lost in those deep eyes of yours behind those specs... 😍 😍  😍
😍

OMGGG πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺMy fav 1st Fall scene ☺️ Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Bhalai ka toh zamaana hi nahin hai.. *humph* 🀣  🀣  See i dedicated this whole Chashmish thread to you... *shows off* 😎  🀣  🀣

U cook....? 😲 😲  God bless your siblings.. πŸ˜ƒ  🀣

and now final bye... πŸ˜†