Sajan and the word Chashmish.. <33 upd

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hideous title...  🀣  🀣  I know before u all start throwing rotten eggs on me.. 🀣 

Before i start my topic, i want  to dedicate this post to my Gumshuda friends.. πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜†  Who are inactive now and i seriously miss them all.. πŸ€—  Especially affy (talkativetaurus)..
And lastly to Mr Dukhyaari aatma..πŸ˜†  Sid akka yulz.. πŸ˜† 😳

Before Mjht startedt his word was used  to taunt those gals who wore glasses πŸ˜† and trust me.. It irritates you like anything when anyone calls you that.. 😑 πŸ˜†  Experience speaks here..  πŸ˜† πŸ€”

But our dearest Miley Jab Hum Tum and our Jannuable Sajan.. Gave a new dimension to this word - Chashmish.. 😳 😎 ❀️

Yes... It was initially used to tease our innocent and sweet Gunjan.. πŸ€”  πŸ˜† But then.. as Sajan's relationship progressed... It grew as an addiction.. As an expression for Samrat to adore his Gunjan..  It became his copyright.. 😳

Slowly and steadily... It became an essential part of their lives... πŸ˜†  πŸ˜³  I remember my friend aahana opened a topic on this and she said it beauuutifully... πŸ˜

whoever could have imagined a word Chashmish used 2 actually tease ppl with glasses could end up being so Endearing 😳❀️

And i agree with her totally.. 😳It felt as if it became an identity of  Gunjan
and she herself could not bear Samrat saying Gunjan.. πŸ˜†  Cause she felt as if she were a stranger..   As if he distanced himself from her..    And thats why when the most memorable Promise scene of Sajan came on 1 jan 2010... Gunjan made Samrat promise her that he would NEVER EVER say me Gunjan..  ☺️ ☺️  πŸ˜†  How adorableeee is'nt it..?  😍

Sometimes... The real essence and inner meaning of some words make them completely different and beautiful.. 😳 
The word Chasmish gave Gunjan a completely different identity..
She became Samrat's Chashmish... 😳

So from now on Proud to be Chashmishes... πŸ‘πŸΌ   🀣  Because our Sajan gave it a new meaning and made this word utterly adorable and cute... ☺️ ❀️  And gave us a chance to became Samrat ki Chashmishes also..  🀣 😎

P.S: I dunno if i made sense..   But i really tried hard to make sense.. πŸ˜†  πŸ‘πŸΌ I am missing my Chashmish badly.. πŸ˜”

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
FINALLY I m editing it!  YAY !! πŸ˜ƒWow Sumi such a beautiful post!
"CHASHMISH" I can never fail to remember it or feel it! πŸ˜ πŸ˜
BEWARE: READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK πŸ˜³ U will understand wat craziness and true love means πŸ˜³πŸ˜ β€οΈ 

Ok now where to start i started watching mjht for a girl in specs!😳 The promo dragged me to watch it. She was so cute genuinely.😳 The background music of her made her more adorable. To be frank i hated people with specs πŸ˜ƒ But after when Samrat called her CHASHMISH β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ I was like I WANNA TRY ONE πŸ€£  The girl who hated specs is now with a specs πŸ˜† πŸ€£  Whenever Samrat calls Chashmish i will adjust my specs πŸ€£ See complete craziness πŸ˜† I mean the way he says "MERI CHASHMISH" makes every girl wanna wear one πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ And i know that there are many chashmish here πŸ€” Big competition πŸ˜ƒ

Then SAMRAT KI CHASHMISH hayee how cute πŸ˜³! Then MUJHE GUNJAN KABHIE  KABHIE MATH BULA how adorable😳! And then WOH HAI MERI CHAHSMISH simply januable😳! I m really going nuts!πŸ˜†

Seriously speaking, the word CHASHMISH is meant only for our Sajan.😳 They find different meaning for every thing which turns out to be the ones we will completely fall in love with. Everyone uses it but Sajan make it so special πŸ˜³  I just love this word CHASHMISH😳 And i m proud to be one chashmish πŸ˜³
Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
.VanishingDream thumbnail
res😳
sorry forgot somethinπŸ˜†
Edited by deepti_mohit - 13 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
deeps u dance a lot πŸ€”
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepti_mohit

res😳

sorry forgot somethinπŸ˜†

Deeps 🀣 stop it otherwise you,ll break your leg πŸ˜†
saniya.x thumbnail
ressssss

Edit -

Yes here i go 🀣, first of all i LOVE this word Chashmish .. And btw add me to you lots Chashmish-es gang as i am a chashmish myself 🀣 ! Okay, so i used to hate this word alot and i never though there would be a day where i would love this word SO much !

When i heard Samrat calling her Chashmish for the first time somehow i don't know how, but i just loved it ! It felt SO cute and not to forget his expressions ☺️ ! As the show moved on i got soo used to him calling her Chashmish that Gunjan ke saath saath i hated it when he called her by her name .. Gunjan !

And after that promise, i don't think i heard him calling her Gunjan again exept in S2 somewhere that too cuz she told him, see as he listens to her 😳 !

Noww, i LOVE this word Chashmish<3 would be proud if someone calls me that

Summ awesome topic, and brillianty written i agree with your saying πŸ€—

&+ Can you guys please learn how to write Chashmish 🀣🀣, as i seen some ChaSmish 🀣🀣
Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 13 years ago
.VanishingDream thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

deeps u dance a lot πŸ€”

kya karun sumi writing another topic is always gudnews n drooling time for me😊
XSilentWishesX thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BlueFairy-

Deeps 🀣 stop it otherwise you,ll break your leg πŸ˜†