Posted: 13 years ago
Guys they ask about something funny incident DD hide something & start laughing & i think it was related to GC🤣🤣 & later on about hate scene they said something between them & start laughing later on about triple moody GC said something & start laughing plzzz guys guess i want to know whatzz going on🤣between my GURTI that they dont want to share with us.Edited by shonasukirti - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even i want answers to desequest smthing fishy fishy hun???😉

Originally posted by: untamedtigress

even i want answers to desequest smthing fishy fishy hun???😉

agreeeee😆
untamedtigress thumbnail
did u notice their eyelocks ahemz during the whole interview,wat do u think???😉
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
the triple moody one...what did he say!!?? I wish the mike was better...OMG!! There so many mixed signals...all the elbow rubbing, laughs, looks, and shoulder clinging....the die hard Gurti fan in me is over analyzing every word, look, and action!!

did u notice their eyelocks ahemz during the whole interview,wat do u think???😉

i knowwwwwwww😳 & u noticed when she said about something funny incident she was trying to explain him with eyes & her eyes u sawwww🤣where 

edit she was lyk TUMARA😆
Edited by shonasukirti - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet coco

the triple moody one...what did he say!!?? I wish the mike was better...OMG!! There so many mixed signals...all the elbow rubbing, laughs, looks, and shoulder clinging....the die hard Gurti fan in me is over analyzing every word, look, and action!!

same here & lovelyy siggy of ASH & for sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Maaneet
untamedtigress thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

pal actions speak louder than words today we just got an example ahem ahem,ur not the only one over analysing😉
untamedtigress thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasukirti

i knowwwwwwww😳 & u noticed when she said about something funny incident she was trying to explain him with eyes & her eyes u sawwww🤣where 

yeah i was blushing at that time,ankhon he ankhon mien ishare horai thy,

pal actions speak louder than words today we just got an example ahem ahem,ur not the only one over analysing😉

aj mer dil ko sukoon mil gaya finaalyyyy we saw that GURTI r close i was tired listening by pplz that they r not close offscreen thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd always saying sbb & sbs r scripted but today finaallyy iam soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy