Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

I felt really bad for Piya. She was crying😭 Now she shouldn't follow Abhay and try to talk him untill Abhay follow her.

Well, if Pia has any self respect left, she'll not only stop following Abhay but showing indifference towards him too. I've said a 100 times and I"m saying it again: I'm sick and tired of Pia allowing Abhay to treat her like garbage and get away with it

She should stop following Abhay. We all know, that if that happens, Abhay will follow her anyway😳
shruthiR thumbnail
I've always liked the character of Pia and I felt so bad when he said such harsh things to her.She must've felt so humiliated.Poor thing!
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel very bad when I see Pia crying...Abhay insulting Pia was just too much and that too when she confessed her love for Abhay whom she always loved from her heart .
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiR

I've always liked the character of Pia and I felt so bad when he said such harsh things to her.She must've felt so humiliated.Poor thing!

I think she would've been so heartbroken that she wouldn't have cared about the humiliation Imagine having a guy you love such such things to you. I would've been shattered and sadly, so is Pia!
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu93

I feel very bad when I see Pia crying...Abhay insulting Pia was just too much and that too when she confessed her love for Abhay whom she always loved from her heart .

I know right?? And Pia thought that she was saying those words to Misha! She didn't even want Abhay to know and then also, he claimed that she threw herself on him
prcns thumbnail
nope, Neethi................... m w/ u.

i too felt terribly bad for her. in any case insults r bad, n if coming from someone we love is like d biggest punishment of life. poor Pia. i hope she can smile again.
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice topic...me too felt bad for her...
usha786 thumbnail
Now, I'm wondering what Abhay will do. He wanted Pia to hate him. Yeh toh passa hee palat gaya, yaar! She loves him death! She even went on to say "I wish I was dead" when he insulted her in front of Panchi and those bimbos!😭

but one thing you could not notice friend, "abhay would not able to go with thoso bimbo girls after insulting piya. did you notice usne refuse kar diya jana.
usha786 thumbnail
and kya pata abhay piya ko follow karta ho, but piya ko pata na ho, abhay ne bola na " mai piya ka saya hoo" and saya to always sath rahta hai.
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: prcns

nope, Neethi................... m w/ u.

i too felt terribly bad for her. in any case insults r bad, n if coming from someone we love is like d biggest punishment of life. poor Pia. i hope she can smile again.

I WANT her to smile again!! I don't like her going all weak and frail in front of Abhay and tolerate all the sh*t he's giving her! I mean, look at the way he manhandles her! I would've slapped any guy who would've dared to even touch me!