Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am all with you - feeling the same.😭😭 If only Abhay was not what he was😭 😭. If only there was some other way to do this. It was so harsh for the innocent, plain hearted, teenage girl who is trying hard to understand why she is falling for so much for a guy she is supposed to hate. 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Hmm, well my heart went out for piya and Abhay is not having a great time insulting her either. He is also being equally hurt. But he does not want her to know his truth and put her life in danger. He probably also feels that once she knows the truth she will forever go away from him which probably he cannot take.

Both of them are hurt and in immense pain.

and Piya is only taking her baby steps in Abhay's life and she has to cross miles and fight battles all along the way.

Both are definitely suffering a lot and this shows just how difficult, rough and full of hurdles their love story is going to be. But they'll surpass it all with a smile because they'll have each other😳
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritz93

I am all with you - feeling the same.😭😭 If only Abhay was not what he was😭 😭. If only there was some other way to do this. It was so harsh for the innocent, plain hearted, teenage girl who is trying hard to understand why she is falling for so much for a guy she is supposed to hate. 

Well, it just wouldn't have been the same if Abhay was not what he is😆

But I can understand what you're trying to say. It was bad enough that Pia was trying to fight her own feelings. On top of that, Abhay's harsh words were just too much for her poor heart to bear😭
thk123 thumbnail
no u r not alone .. i am terrible  felt  very BAD for pia today...😭😭😭😭Oh such poor sould doesnt deserve that atleast...yes her heart broke into zillion piece today.. that scne is still stuck in my head.. & it was so painful..& that harsh words of Abhay..Pia wouldnt hv imagine in her wild dram that abhay will ever say such thing to her..🥺
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: thk123

no u r not alone .. i am terrible  felt  very BAD for pia today...😭Oh such poor sould doesnt deserve that atleast...yes her heart broke into zillion piece today.. that scne is still stuck in my head.. & it was so painful..& that harsh words of Abhay..Pia wouldnt hv imagine in her wild dram that abhay will ever say such thing to her..🥺

I know right??!! This scene was more powerful and impactful than any of AbhIya's romantic scenes! My heart went out to Pia!! Poor girl! She was hoping for comforting words from Misha but she only got scorned by Abhay yet again
SounSoun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah i felt very bad for her too 😭
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
today i felt really bad for her, i wanted to spank  Abhay for the way he spoke with her ! i hope he suffers too!

@ last  sentence,  i hoped  that too, but its too late now
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you are not the only one at all..
i think today everyone's feeling horrible for piya including me...it broke my heart..though i didn't expect anything better from abhay..it still hurts....abhay is very well aware of piya's emotions and feeling...and he uses it against her..his rudeness is always at its peak in front of piya...he knows it hurts her the most..he knowingly shoots the arrow tht goes right through her heart..
i still don't blame abhay though....he has no choice...i dunno whether he loves her or not...bt he knows she can not love him..tht's why he is doin all this...is it working really??..no not at all..and watever follows todays epi is all invited by abhay..i am still not sure why he broke the treaty..wat wat soo imp..i don't think piya's safety was a prob in this case..no danish no chand...i dunno..bt i am sure he's gonns go save piya in woods which will make piya confused and fall for him even more..i just wish tht abhay sees the strength and extent of piya's love..so he stops his futile efforts to make her go away
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

today i felt really bad for her, i wanted to spank  Abhay for the way he spoke with her ! i hope he suffers too!

@ last  sentence,  i hoped  that too, but its too late now

pls don't say tht..:(...i think abhay is already suffering enough..he has been in pain for over a century..and wat he is doin is the only thing he can do..he can not allows her to fall in love with him..i am sure wen he said watever to piya...it hurt him even more...bt her safety comes above everything to him i guess..he knows the consequences if he lets piya love him...it's gonna take piya a lot more to make abhay realize his love for her..and realize tht it's true and impossible to resist
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i knoww!
that was soo rude of Abhay😒 ..
my poor Piya <3