pluks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LETTING GO....

Kaali kaali khaali raaton se
Hone lagi hai dosti
Har pal her lamha, main kaise sehta hoon
Har pal her lamha main khud se yeh kehta rehta hoon

He sat there in the dark corner of his room, his eyes just looking at the water sliding down the window pane. With every ticking second of the clock, the graveness of the words she had said seemed to be finally sinking in. Yet, he didn't want to comprehend..

Do pal tujh se juda thha,

A lone tear escaped his eye. He was just reminded of their firsts .. the first glance, the first confession, the first touch, the first kiss, the first fight. There was a certain warmth, craziness, ecstasy like butterflies in your stomach.. that feeling that contents the heart, the feeling of having the priceless thing in the world, that security that thing - that thing called love. They connected, it was a different world altogether for them, just the two of them.

Aise phir rasta muda thha,

And then he was jerked off the fairy tale dream. Reality dawned, she had to leave and he knew that from the very beginning. It wasn't her fault neither his. They had to part and it was time for the lasts. The last look, the last bitter-sweet moments, the last moment of having her, her presence in his life.

Tujh se main khone laga,
Juda jaise hone laga,
Mujh se kuch mera

With her leave, he sat there trying to put scattered pieces of his life, scattered pieces of him together, but in vain. There was a void in him, that only she could fill and that void seemed to have left him hollowed from within. He was helpless, maybe destiny and fate had this in store for them. And there was no one to blame.

Teri yaadon mein likhte jo lafz dete hai sunaai
beete lamhe poochhte hain kyun hue aise juda.. khuda,

Her memories, their memories, were a lifetime. It gave the feeling of utmost content, of having everything. The heart felt young, which just leapt like a kid in joy. But, he had lost everything and the emptiness filled in. The way a bud blossoms into a flower, after nourishment of warmth from sunlight, fill from the seed, and care from the gardener, similarly their relationship blossomed from the craziness of falling in love to the mellowness of understanding.

Khuda mila jo yeh faisla hain
Khuda tera hi yeh faisla hain
Khuda hona tha woh ho gaya 
Jo tune thha likha

The past came across with the present facts and a certain pain shot up in his heart. He was vulnerable, he was helpless. Some questions can never be answered, and so was his question ' 'why?'.

Tujhe bhula diya, ho
Phir kyun teri yaadon ne
Mujhe rula diya.. ho'

Tears had been incessantly dripping down his face. The pain would not stop, the memories would not fade.. But life had to move on.. Wiping his tears dry, he got up rather tried to get up. His weak knees, and a heartbroken him, didn't support that, and he sat down again helpless. With her memories still haunting in his mind he broke into uncontrollable sobs. Vulnerable, yet desperately trying to forget but he was helpless.

He lay down on the floor, listless, emotionless staring at the ceiling. He had sobered down after the tears. The sadness was still there, but the frustration seemed to have calmed down. He closed his burning eyes, the eyes of want, and fell into deep slumber, having a hope of a new tomorrow. He knew there wasn't going to be any tomorrow for them, but still he had faith in himself. He knew that it wouldn't be the same anymore, he wouldn't be someone's anymore, but still, he knew that he needed to stitch scattered pieces of himself, for life wouldn't stop. It had to go on.Gham ka yeh pal guzar jaayega ,Phir koi humsafar Aayega..His past memories could be remembered as an interlude, an enchantingly beautiful phase of his life, but he had to build himself up for a new dawn, for a new life. Moments could pass away, and words could be forgotten but memories could never fade away, they always would linger. Baatein bhul jaate hain, yaadein, yaad aati hai.. 

PS - guys, this story is inspired by a real life incident. 
PPS - please comment and let me know how it was.. or the least - press the like tab if you like the fic =)
Edited by pluks - 13 years ago
swahas thumbnail
hey "SajanRox11",
i don know you.. 😲
but ur OS has touched the deep core of my heart n im voting for U..πŸ‘

hats off to you dear!!! Ur OS is awesome!! i loved it to the coreπŸ‘πŸΌ

bcoz u've expressed each n every feelings of mine, even i think the same, women r surely still BEING DISCRIMINATED of their rights.. they're are slaves by men.. 😑 This is truly not my experience, but I've witnessed being done for others. I feel tat girls must know how to defend for themselves, they must be taught how to fight from a very early age 😑

but I've been brought up by my mom to face any prob with boldness n deternination, she made me believe all tat when i was too young, so now im always, bold nd im brave enough to speak what i feel. So, im very much PROUD to be a girl in all ways...I think every mother i tte world must bring up their girls in this way..

its not tat i live a life of tat type.. Please guys, i jus wanted to share this with all the readers who read "SajanRox11's OS" please bear with me πŸ˜‰

😊 I feel im one of the luckiest girl ever born, bcoz my family is a complete opposite, they simply adore the girl children when they r born. My parents, grandparents, everybody from many many generations b4 have been adoring girls, they all have prayed for the birth of a girl child unlikely of the other male dominated families.. Elders in my family treat girls like princesses, even my great granny says tat every girl child is a fortune for the whole race.. 😊

You might all wonder even whether a family like mine exists in 2day's world, but yes! my family is their not jus now but from many yrs back.. i agree tat this a 1% chance of having a family like this.. Last of all im damn proud tat a family like this exists in today's male dominated world and tat too its mine.. ⭐️😊 😊
😊 
Edited by swahas - 13 years ago
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Hey Guys!

Phew! Now i am upto date with the index.

You must be wondering that if i had to be so irregular, then why did i held this competition?

Actually i am currently in 12th class, and was having exams. this explains my irregularity here.

I may be irregular, but i am always here for your help. Just a pm away.

Thanks to everyone for participating so actively here.

Thanks to all the writers for writing the beautiful pieces of art.

Thanks to all the readers for commenting on the story and making the effect.

Love you all.

-Mahak

Big_bang thumbnail
[QUOTE=Sajan_Ekta]

Walking through the Memory Lanes

A SaJan OS 

I walked through the deserted corridors of Excel School. I couldn' t believe that Excel will be demolished by the Government in a few days. The corridors looked so dull and lonely-that corridors which once-upon-a-time were full of life. Students gossiping, laughing and chirping around. Things had changed so much. All memories of College flooded in my tiny organ, namely, brain. Those heavy books,  My favourite Teachers Mr. Shukla, Miss. Aha and many more.

I headed a little ahead towards an empty room. It was My class. It was the same as before. The Physics project I made was still hanged on one of the yellow-coloured wall's of the class. I caressed the Project with my fingers. My eyes fell on the names written below.

Efforts By Gunjan Bhushan

X - B

My eyes fell to the project hanged next to mine and I sighed.

Made by Samrat Shergill

X - B

And there was small picture of Samrat- his nose was stained with red colour. He was so cute!! My heat ached. And the heart-wrecking feeling returned??the feeling that I used to fight now everyday. That feeling overcame me again. No Gunjan, Focus. Focus !!  Hold yourself. The memories of Samrat flashed in my mind. His smiling face and his vibrant, chocolate-brown eyes flashed infront of my eyes.

I regretted the day when I initially saw him. The day I fell for him.

* FlashBack *

Oh my God !! Would I be able to fit in !!?

I had already changed 5 schools. I hope I will adjust in.

What will they think of me !!?

Are my hairs at the right place !?  Why the hell I am sweating so much !!?

Will they tease me??make fun of me !!?

My tension grew as I followed the principal to class. Oh Gosh !! I hate Dad' s frequent Transfers. I had always been an introvert fool who cries on little things and takes light-jokes for fun on her seriously. Well, you can call me an Emotional Fool who gets sentimental over little things.

I entered the classroom and smiled nervously. I sighed as the Classroom was Empty. None soul was visible.

' Where on Earth are the childrens !?' The Principal investigated.

' They ought to be in the PlayGround as there Maths teacher has not come and there is no substitution teacheras well.' The peon following us replied resultant to the frown of principal.

Phew !! Thank God, I hate to meet and talk to New people. That would struck you a little strange !?  How can one be phobic to the People around !!?  Me, too, can't answer the this question. From the very first day I got conscious to what was going around- I was like this. I couldn't merge myself into them. I feel a little left out. I am a complete introvert fool who can' t even start a meaningfull conservation with people which was the Major reason for my Under-Confidence.

There' s no-one who can understand me. They wonder why I don't come from my shell. It's Difficult. When I meet people a strange nervousness always overcome me. Millions of Questions would always surround my mind like What they'll think of me ? Will they be wondering that why I am touching my nose frequently!? Is that Awkward ? I have always maintained a distance to all even to my parents and even HIM- the boy I always craved for.

And they led me to the Playground where some boys were playing cricket whereas girls were chatting. But they all stopped abruptly as the I and the Principal came to their existence.

' Students, you'll be glad to know that one more child is joining our little family. Her name is Gunjan Bhushan.' The Principal announced to the girls discontent as there was one more attraction to their Samrat's eyes. Morever, it came to my mind a little usual late.

' Oh Dear, its overpopulation in our tiny school.' I heard someone's comment and the other children started giggling.

And I looked the path from where that comment originated and saw a tall cute boy with chocolate-brown eyes, staring into mine eyes. His smile grew larger and turned into a mischievous grin-his eyes shinning brightly.

And I fell for him on that very day. I later acknowledged that his name was Samrat Shergill-the only son of the owner of Shergill Group of Industries and girls, they LOVED him like hell.

I had a secret, irritating, stupid, unbelievable crush on him which often made me mad. 'Extremely Mad'.  He was a downright Casanova who didn't gave a damn to someone's else feelings and emotions.

But the fact was I had a HUGE crush on him. I thought this crush would one day or the other end but It didn't. It made me madder. It was something beyond crush. Love !!?  No, I had promised myself not fall in Love with him. Love.....Never ever. Love makes people go made and make them a weirdo-like someone from Planet ' Love'.

She'd known him her entire life
She always dreamed to be his wife

Just his smile made her heart melt
But she never told him how she felt

And finally I adjusted in the most horrible class with daily colliding with the face I hated and liked the most to see. I had made two best  friends in the class- Manjari and CJ. Though, Manjari was outgoing and would never think once before she speaks. This characteristic of her landed always me in trouble and she would often unintentionally hurt others with her outgoing words. But, without any doubt, she had a clean heart which had a lot of place for everyone to live in. Whereas CJ was a little too different with her boyish behaviour and looks. But was adored by Everyone around.

My secret liking for the hot hunk Samrat grew with time. I used to threw a glance at Samrat after fixed time intervals. As my liking for him started increasing I used to abuse Samrat mentally so that maybe my secret liking vanishes and pure hatred about him develops inside meMy this behaviour didn't went unnoticed my Manjari. She started teasing me and taking out the hell out of me and to my misery she was soon joined by CJ.

And I confessed that I had a crush on him. They both smiled evilly and insisted me to talk to him. Had they lost their brains !!? Me, Samrat and Conversation. That's a absolute Flop !! But I sticked to my Pledge to Never Talk to Samrat Shergill until the school is on fire.

Forever hoped to have him here
Always dreamed to hold him near
Time passed and they both did grow
But still she never let him know

Time grew old as we did. Two years passed in the game of glances between me and Samrat. Initially, I used to keep glancing and staring at Samrat but I often noticed Samrat staring back and smiling dreamily. He  used to drawback his I would look at  him. I starting thinking that he,too, had TRUE feelings for me but this thought would soon end as at my next glance I  would see him flirting with Dia and other random girls.

He made me believe that he didn't ought to have feelings for me. As I was a studious geek and he was every girls dream.  The graph of my self- confidence fell day by day. But to addition to my Under-Confidence, I-wasn't-beautiful thought always made my sad. Only If I was beautiful like Manjari I could have got Samrat.

Perfect chances passed her by
But she just couldn't tell this guy
No matter what she'd ever do...
He still didn't have a clue

Manjari promised me that she'll one day or the other she'll make Samrat and me talk. I smiled as I knew that Samrat would never talk to a geek like me and Me going to talk to Samrat-rather Impossible.

But Manjari did it, I didn't know how but Samrat came to me to invite me to the Stupid game they were playing.

' Heyy Gunjan, well would like to join us in the game !!?' I was a freaking book when The Samrat Shergill arrived towards me. My happiness had no bounds when I saw him TALKING to me.

' Yes, Gunjan would definitely join you.' Manjari spoke before I could. I glared at her. I'll going to kill her.

' Let's go Gunjan. It's time to bring your Love Story on track.' She spoke and dragged me to the other corner of the classroom.

' So my brother and THEIR sisters let's play Truth and Dare !!' Samrat spoke as everyone chuckled.

TRUTH AND DARE !!?

Oh Gosh Gunjan !! You're gone.

Get ready to be slaughtered like a helpless sheep.

And that worth-for-nothing bottle on me and SAMRAT. Now, my horror had no bounds. Manjari smirked as I smiled nervously towards her.

' Truth Or Dare !?' Samrat asked, looking direct into my eyes.

' It'sss  Truthh for me.' I replied with a trembling voice. He started thinking for a suitable question for me. Just then, Manjari told something in his ear.

' Okay Gunjan, which boy in this school  do you desire the most !!?' Samrat asked to my utter shock.

' I......I.....desire.....boy...' Words somehow managed to come out of my mouth.

' Okay, you just his name' s first or last name !?' he spoke urging me to reply. I noticed that Samrat had crossed his fingers. But it took me too late to understand what it meant.

' Heyy Chasmish, speak na' Samrat insisted me again. But what did he called me 'Chashmish'!!?  I stared him in bewilderment, as I touched my ' Chashmas' nervously.

But the fate had decided something else and the bell rang and our next lecturer came in. We all parted away and sat on our respective seats.

And it was my FIRST and LAST conversation with Samrat. And after that I never talked to Samrat  and never told my feeling to him as I was afraid that would be his reaction toward my confession. Moreover, I was afraid of the Embarrassment and Teasing I would have to face. And If with any luck he liked me back then he would be interested in me for a week and then I would be one of his once-uppon-a-time-girlfriend. And I wouldn't wanted to be that so I hid my feelings from him.

* FlashBack Ends *

I took deep breaths to calm myself. He still affected me. A lone tear traveled down my cheeks. The memories of my childhood flooded in my mind. I could visualize the day when I saw him for the last time.

' What on earth are you doing here Gunjan !!?' I turned back and saw CJ. She rushed to cuddle me into a tight hug.

' Heyy CJ !! I really missed you yaar !! You've changed. But what are you doing here !!?' I exclaimed, excitedly.

'Ummm......the Management of the school has organized a Party as the school will be demolished in few days.' CJ explained me the whole matter.

' And guess what I'm the incharge and the theme is New Year.......' she spoke and we both continued to decorate Excel' s  Central Hall.

After 3 Hours

' I need to go CJ?' I spoke as a frown came to existence on her face.

' Fine. But you'll come tonight.' She insisted showing her infamous deadly glare.

' Yeah.' I gave a small reply and headed towards my car.

In the Party

I entered the Central Hall of Excel with Mayank. It was decorated beautifully with a red and white lights set together. I had wore a Red Churidar with red bangles-a typical Indian look. Everyone stared us in amazement. But horror overcame me as someone tapped my shoulder. I turned back and saw Manjari.

' Gunjan !!'  Manjari shrieked and we both hugged each other.

' Good God, you' ve changed. Haven't you !!?' Manjari continued blabbering until she noticed Mayank looking somewhere lost.

' Yeh kaun hain !!?'  Manjari enquired with curiosity building in her.

' He is Mayank- a very close friend.'  I replied, unconsciously looking for HIM.

' Matlab mera chance hain' Manjari exclaimed, grinning sheepishly.

' MANJARI !!' I screamed at a high pitch. Arghh.......

' That not fair Gunjan, pehle Samrat aur ab Mayank. You can't take both of them.' Manjari complained, frowning.

' MANJARI' I screamed again, jerking Mayank out of his Gaga land. Manjari was really getting the hell out of me.

' Umm?well, I think I should bring drinks for all the beautiful ladies around.' Mayank said, smiling as always. Mayank headed towards the drink's corner, smiling. Suddenly my heart beats started racing as the cool breeze shuffled my hairs.

HE WAS HERE...!! I could feel him.

But one day her whole world did end
When she saw him again
The wreck he'd gotten in...
She'd never see his smile again

He entered gaining the attraction of all the girls around. My eyes fell on his handsome face, he was wearing a black formal suits with a highly expensive silver watch. But he looked pale and weakened. He has lost THAT infamous smile which made me drool-Something inside him had changed.

He came and hugged Dia warmly. They both chatted a little but I noticed that eyes were constantly moving, in order to find someone special, and occasionally his eyes fell on me. His lips curved into a small smile-as if he had got a second chance to live.

My heart thudded million times faster as I heard his footsteps.

THUD !!

THUD !!

Why in world I agreed to come in this wrecked party!!? An unknown nervousness came over me. Just hold yourself girl. He would walk towards you and just walk through you without giving you a single freaking glance !! HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU BACK. It had only been a one-side love. So just STOP this crap...!!  I mentally made this note in my bruised heart.

' Gunjan' Samrat whispered softly behind me. I turned back to face him.

' Gunjan.....I just wanted to say.....you know what I mean....I mean....you....no.....I wanted to say from a long time....I loveee....' Samrat spoke nervously, but as the god had decided what was next,  a spotlight rested on me and Samrat was lost  somewhere in the darkness.

' Gunjan, from childhood I just wanted to say, that I LOVE YOU?will you marry me..' some unknown voice spoke in the midst of people. Happiness engulfed me as I thought Samrat. He loved me too !! That moment I was happy-in the true meaning.

' Yes' I spoke as tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks. The people around clapped for two made-for-each-other souls. At last, we our one. But my happiness vanished abruptly as the next IMAGE I saw.

A manly figure emerged from the darkness, I opened my eyes as he kissed my cheek.

MAYANK !!

' Gunjan I knew that you loved me too?..I am so happy?' Mayank spoke with happiness in his voice. I looked for Samrat, he stood, far away, deserted. He mouthed ' Congratulations' and walked towards the EXIT of Excel with teary eyes.

'Go Gunjan STOP him !! He loves you. He had came to confess his love to you' my heart ordered. I stepped ahead to stop him but my eyes fell on Mayank. He was so happy !! I couldn't break his heart. Nevertheless, Samrat deserved far better girl than me. He deserved the BEST !!

Mayank threw his hands around me and hugged me tightly, I hugged him back.

It was Destiny. We weren't meant for each other.

And after that what happened became unnoticed by me. The next very moment I opened my eyes I was lying on my bed with the bright-yellow sun rays hitting me.

It was a brand NEW day with new hopes, aspirations and a new life with Mayank.

I came out of my room and switched on the Television. I kept on shuffling channels but stopped as I felt a need of food to stop my growing hunger. I got up from the sofa to find something in fridge but before I could reach to kitchen I heard something which shocked me to hell.

* BREAKING NEWS *

"  We our really discontented to tell our viewers that recently our reporters had reported that Samrat Shergill- the CEO of Shergill Group Of Industries had committed SUICIDE by falling from the 6th floor of Excel School....... Rupali Mehra from ABC News"

And my world fell down.

I, unconsciously, ran madly towards Excel. He can't end his life like that. This can't be true. It had to rumor.

Now at his grave she softly cries
The tears running from sad eyes
This hurting girl whose heart is broken
All because of love unspoken

Finally, I reached there. There was HIS dead body, lying in the pool of blood oozing out from his head. His rib bones broken were brutally and he was lying flat to the ground.

My heart ripped apart into tiny pieces as I saw him in that condition. It hurted, that too very badly. Why did it happen!? Why does my heart hurting o badly s it would collapse anytime and anyhow.

I, unknowingly, entered the Excel which was surrounded with a red tape entitled ' Police Case. Do not Cross.'  I slowly and slowly walked towards the Central hall here the Party was held. He was stood there and smiled. Then, why he committed suicide !? I asked my brain. Though, my heart knew why. HE LOVED ME. He had came to e to confess his abundant love for me. My heart ached again.

I headed towards the 6th floor-the place from where he jumped. I could feel his pain as I walked through the 6th floor. Fresh tears trickled down cheeks. He had gone through so much pain. If......If I had stopped him??told him that I loved him too.

This everlasting pain was killing me every second. There is so much pain coursing through my soul that my tears had dried. I couldn't breathe- I didn't wanted to. Life started seeming useless and non-worthy. I closed my eyes, it was difficult to hold such a huge amount of pain.

' Gunjan.' someone whispered in my ear. I flew opened my eyes.

SAMRAT !!

'Samrat, I knew your alive but these foolish people. They were saying?..' My happiness had no bounds as I saw him. Samrat was alive. I hugged him tightly on the very moment I saw him and he hugged me back. I wished that hug could last for eternity. After sometime, we broke the hug and he vanished. That heart-aching pain returned again.

'Samrat !!' I screamed, maybe, maybe he will back.

Just then an solution clicked my mind- a solution to get rid of this never-ending pain. It was the same path which Samrat has chosen.

' Aahhhh??' a scream was heard by the people around. And a girl' s body fell from the 6th floor. Blood started oozing from her head and within few seconds she was left this world too.

And soon, many people surrounded that two bodies lying on floor and the media started clicking photos with a smile on their faces-after all they had got a 'Breaking News' for their channel which would result in their promotion. Good God, they paid any heed to the two bodies lying there.

* BREAKING NEWS *

" Recently our reporters have reported that Gunjan Bhushan- the to-be-wife of The Mayank Sharma the infamous business tycoon committed suicide where Samrat Shergill had committed suicide. Does Taliban have his hands in this or it is some other terrorist group!!? We would like to known your opinion?.SMS A If you think its Taliban......SMS B If you think  there are American power behind.....one lucky winner will get a LCD Television Set......Rupali Mehra from ABC News   "

There was chaos near the death-spot of Samrat and Gunjan- all people were crying and mourning for the death of their loved one.  But seven skies above, there were two souls in each other arms laughing at the chaos they have created.

' I love you Samrat.'

' I love you too dear.'

And a few feets stood God, staring them and smiling. He opened a HUGE book entitled 'Destiny'  and shuffled pages till the god find the desired page.

The Book Said.......

" Samrat to commit suicide-Gunjan to marry Mayank Sharma-they both have two naughty  boy twins-Gunjan dies at age of 80 "

But the god erased the words written and rewrote it........

" Samrat to commit suicide-Gunjan alo commits suicide-they both meet in heaven-an eternal unspoken love story- a happy ending to world's greatest lovers "

" When the love is eternal even the Destiny has to bend infront of it "

Please press the ' LIKE ' Tab and do Comment....!!

Thanks for reading,
  Ekta

wowπŸ‘ gr8 job
really enjoyed ur storyπŸ‘
Leve thumbnail
Short story : Imaan

She came from an abusive family. Her mother was an alcoholic and her father was a drug user. They never showed her any kind of love, and always beat her for no reason. She desperately wanted to make them love her. She did whatever she could, but it did not matter nothing. They never showed her sympathy and never supported her. They just wanted her money and wanted her to provide drugs for them. She was always careful as to not irritate them because she was afraid of their beatings. They usually whipped her, slapped her, or kicked her. But she still stayed with them because she felt they needed her. She endured everything and did what she was supposed to do. Until one day, the most horrible day of her life. She came home and was very tired because of working the whole day. She hadn't completed her homework yet, and worried she would be kicked out of school if she kept failing all her classes. Her mother and father were asleep, or she thought they were sleeping. She sat on her desk in the living-room and started figuring out the never-ending math problems. She heard someone coming down the stairs and looked up. Her father was standing there, lookin at her strangely. She asked if he needed anything. He shook his head and kept coming down the stairs. A feeling came in her stomach, she realized that she was afraid. He sat next to her and put his hand on her legs. "Oh no, Oh no. Oh no! Not this!" her mind screamed. His hand kept coming up her legs, and she stood up suddenly. He was surprised at her reluctance and told her to do whatever he wants her to do. She shook her head and kept walking away from him. His face showed anger and suddenly, he struck her on her face. "Do what I told you to do! Understand?? You are nothing but a piece of sh*t! Never say no to me or you are as good as dead!!" he screamed. She was afraid he will continue doing what he was doing to her, but he went to his room. Relief spread over her. But a thought came into her mind. Today I escaped, but what will happen tomorrow night. Or the day after tomorrow? She couldn't let that happen to her. But where could she go, she didnt have anywhere else to go. She had no friends and no relatives. So where was she supposed to go?? She had heard about the organizations where kids who are abused stay, but she didnt trust them. Suddenly, she felt she was tired of her life. She didnt have the energy to keep going in her life. On occasions she had thought about ending her life, but now she was sure she is going to end her life. She was going to suicide. She knew it was what cowards do, but she couldnt stop herself and ran out the door. She dashed on the streets, straight to the bridge. The moon was bright and she looked at all the stars. They were all so beautiful. She was sad about what she was going to do, but she had no choice. She jumped off the bridge and into the water. It was super cold, so cold that her body went numb. She looked at her surroundings, everything was black and cold in the water. She closed her eyes and knew she was about to die. The thought didnt disturb her. She was finally happy now because she didnt have to go back to her house and face her dad and her mother. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes. And found herself in a room.

Is this heaven?? "Are you crazy girl?!" a guys voice said. She looked at the guy and saw that he was quite handsome. Actually, he was beautiful. He came to take me away... Gudbye World! She was happy and smiled. "Have you come to take me away from this world??" The guys face turned into confusion, "What do you mean?" She stopped smiling and tried to stand but realized her body was numb, so she said," Who are youu?!" His face showed anger and confusion,"Damn girl! I just saved your life!" She was going to answer him back when she thought about what he had said, What the helll!! People won't let me die peacefully either! "Why the hell would you do that??!"She screamed. The guy said," Now, I am so sure you are crazy!" She was so angry she didnt say anything. She tried to sit up and managed a little on herself before going down, but the guy's hands steadied her and held her on place. He said, " My name is Raj, girl." She didnt say anything and shivered although the room was warm. He noticed that and gave her his jacket. "The life is too important to just throw it away, girl. No problem is so big that it cant be solved." She looked at him and nodded. "Nice to hear your philosophy. Care to tell me where the hell am I??" The guy shot her a look and said,"Ofcourse, you are at my home! duh." W*H?? Does he have anything in mind?? "Look, thanks for saving my life, but I have to go now." She said hurriedly. He caught her hand and said, "You need to sleep and then worry about everything in the morning." He pushed her a little toward the bed. She didnt have the energy to fight him and so she sat on the bed. She would go when he leaves. He didnt leave. "Go to sleep, girl" He said. She gritted her teeth and pretended to sleep, but the sleep really came as her head touched the pillow. She slept wonderfully. In the morning, she opened her eyes and noticed her surroundings. Everything was so big. Just like a palace. How did I end up here?? But then everything became clear and she realized this was her savior's home. She suddenly grew angry at herself. How can I give up on life?! She made a plan of not returning home and renting an apartment and living her life. That sounded good. Someone knocked on her door and the guy came who had saved her life. "Finally, you are up." he said. She looked at him and saw that he was more beautiful than the night before. He looked wonderful and smelled wonderful. What was his name?? Ron? Sam? Raj?? Raj!! Yupp Rajj! "Whats time is it ?" she asked. "Its almost 2 in the afternoon," Raj said. She looked at him in shock and said "Why the hell didnt you wake me up!?" He smiled and said, " 'Cuz you looked a little sane while sleeping." She was going to answer him back but then she smiled at the joke and said," Thanks for helping me last night. I wasnt thinking right." He noded his head."I need to go now" she said. Disappointment flashed on his face and he said reluctantly ," Alright, but we will meet again right?" She smiled and noticed that she liked him a little now, but not enough to trust him, "Sure, we will meet later." He smiled widely and nodded. As she was getting ready to go, he asked," Oh by the way, whats ur name??" She smiled apologetically and said," Ooopss sorry! My name is Imaan." He nodded and told her that it was a beautiful name. She smiled and walked out the house. She had never been more happy in her life. She kept smiling the whole day because she realized she was independent now. I will do great things in life. She promised herself.

---------
HeyyYYYYyyy everyonee!! This is my first attempt at writing a short storyy.. hoped you all liked it! =)
Edited by Shehnaazz - 13 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
hiiiii whitefantasy     
sorry 4 da late comment
been abroad
awesome os
loved it
loved maaneet
thanks 4 da pm
Edited by ARMAANKSGFAN - 13 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
hiiii
awesome os
loved it
thanks 4 da pm
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
@ SajanRox11 : awesome OS majari.................u r a fantabulous writer.