Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Important-

Hey guys, i came to see that there is a cliff here...

@Guys- Please don't shout at other member or even reply to him/her, when the thing is not addressed to you.

It's absolutely my duty to sort out that thing.

If you have ANY type of confusion, i am just a PM away.

@Readers-  Kindly state the person for whom you are voting. As unnamed responses are nullified.

And readers, please just don't vote because you have got a PM from the person....vote for the people who deserve it!

You must vote for those who deserve it and not for the people who are pming you.

If you feel that a particular story is worth it, do give it a shot!

And as for any confusions, i am always there.

And as per any other thing, kindly PM me with the topic heading as "The competition" or anything hinting about the competition.

I know you must be thinking that why, it is because that due to my busy schedule these days, i am only reading the PMs which i get regarding this competition.

And if you need any help, i am here!

Don't just argue among yourself. P-L-E-A-S-E.

love,
Mahak
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this was beautifully written suja!
i had tears in my eyes by the end!
ths is beyond words yar... the emotions said it all!!!
thanks for the pm!
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
owowow gr88 yaar..love itt..thanks for d pm..
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
owowow adu dahhling..nycc update like itt...
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like Angel.Nidhi's story ! :)
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahaklovesmayur

Important-

Hey guys, i came to see that there is a cliff here...

@Guys- Please don't shout at other member or even reply to him/her, when the thing is not addressed to you.

It's absolutely my duty to sort out that thing.

If you have ANY type of confusion, i am just a PM away.

@Readers-  Kindly state the person for whom you are voting. As unnamed responses are nullified.

And readers, please just don't vote because you have got a PM from the person....vote for the people who deserve it!

You must vote for those who deserve it and not for the people who are pming you.

If you feel that a particular story is worth it, do give it a shot!

And as for any confusions, i am always there.

And as per any other thing, kindly PM me with the topic heading as "The competition" or anything hinting about the competition.

I know you must be thinking that why, it is because that due to my busy schedule these days, i am only reading the PMs which i get regarding this competition.

And if you need any help, i am here!

Don't just argue among yourself. P-L-E-A-S-E.

love,
Mahak

I  know  I  caused  trouble too ,  I'm  truly  sorry  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
We  sorted  out  stuff  and    alls  well  that  ends  well๐Ÿ˜Š

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lovely nish
sorry 4 being so late
Sajan_Ekta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 @ Everyone - Thanks a lot for voting me. I am glad that you all liked my work....! Thanks again.

Ekta
Riddss thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeflkjfkljfkj

..Perpetual Love..
..Death and beyond..

A song to accompany the reading (if you wish too) :) 

"Will you take care of her?" 

The innocent interrogation brought a smile on his face . Armaan, the 25 year old, handsome and charming doctor, caught her by her arms and knelt down. 

With this question, all the good memories came back flooding to him.

Sitting in front of him was merely a 8 year old girl, asking Armaan to take care of her 'dolly'. 

"Riddhima didi had gifted me this one."  The girl pulled the 'dolly' closer to her heart. The only reminiscent of Dr. Riddhima Gupta left with her was the doll, making it more precious than anything else. 

"Riddhima?" Armaan took the doll, still looking at the girl. The girl nodded innocently. 

Armaan kissed the doll. A lone drop of tear trickled down his cheeks. 
Armaan clearly remembers Riddhima kissing the 'dolly'. 

One year ago- 
As usual, Armaan stood at the ward entrance watching her. 

"God, she is beautiful." Armaan sighed. He crossed his arms and leaned on the wall, staring at 'her'. Rest of the world went nonexistent, all he could see was Riddhima. His smile never died, witnessing her innocent actions. 

"This is for you." Riddhima smiled at her youngest and cutest patient. 

"For me?" The girl took the doll and scanned her. 

"This dolly is so pretty, didi. She is just like you." She planted a kiss on the dolls face and looked at Riddhima. 

"No. She is not prettier than you, Minnie." 

Minnie raised her gaze towards Riddhima, who was watching her.

Minnie, an orphan,  was one of the critical patients in Sanjeevni. The childs innocence dint only touch Riddhima, but everyones heart in the hospital.
The fact-life was not always fair, was known to all, except Riddhima, who had decided to fight for Minnie.

Minnie was suffering from HIV AIDS, an outcome of carelessness and one of another thousand similar cases.  

The reports had come out, Minnie had no time left. 

Tears welled up in her eyes, as she kissed the doll. Not able to withstand it any further , Riddhima made her escape towards the entrance where she found him standing. 

"Armaan." She saw him and sighed in relief. Somewhere she knew it, he'd be there for her, no matter what!  She found him waiting for her, and ran into his arms (not able to control her tears). 

"It's alright, Riddhima." Armaan took Riddhima in his embrace, trying to console the distressed doctor. 

Riddhima stopped sobbing and looked up at Armaan.

"I won't let her die, Armaan." Riddhima made her promise to him.

And she had kept her promise, life couldn't victimize another innocent soul. 

Had Armaan known the outcome today, the circumstances would have been different. 
Minnie has been successfully cured, though Riddhima had to sacrifice herself in the process. 

Riddhima's actions did upset Armaan, such that, he too craved to end his life. Watching her go wasn't easy. But her last words gave him the strength (the strength to live)-those words which redefined his existence.

"I'm sorry, Armaan. I can't let any innocent child suffer...I love you." And her voice faded away, to never come back. 

"Armaan bhaiya?" 
Armaan snapped back to the present, as he found Minnie shaking him impatiently.

"I want an icecream." She pouted. 

Armaan smiled. 

Riddhima was no less than an eight year old. She'd pout in similar fashion, if she needed an 'emergency icecream' to refill 'her fuel'. 
Time was no limit, since she would drag Armaan even at midnight , or during duty hours in case the need made her crazy. 

Those fond memories were something gave him the strength; the urge to live and to fight back. 

Riddhima's Armaan was now what she had always dreamt him to be. He was now Dr. Armaan Malik, a renowned cardiac surgeon working in Sanjeevni. Half of his salary was spent in funding 'Riddhima Gupta ward'- A ward to cure orphans with severe diseases free of cost. 

"Okay, fine. Let us go and attack the icecream parlour" Armaan winked. 

"Yay!" Little Minnie did her yet another 'dance of joy' in glee, Armaan's favorite dance.

It was something Riddhima would always perform when she felt extremely happy. Minnie being a quick learner had picked up the steps from her 'didi' and Armaan was glad she did. 

Minnie's actions dint let Armaan forget who he was,  she dint let him forget Riddhima :) Did he have to fight it? No, his love was much more stronger. 

He dint see it, but could feel it- she was there watching him. Armaan could feel Riddhima somewhere around, smiling to herself. 

He was a carefree brat before he had met her. Meeting her was the best thing that could ever happen to him, since she had changed his life completely. 

Love doesn't necessarily mean.. 'And they always lived happily ever after'.. =) 

*To be edited* 

nice shot
Riddss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KaShti-

Story: "A beginning of an end "

Well her parents were no more...and the only one she could call her was her nani n nanaji...who also left for their journey leaving her behind in the earth to survive...and then she used to live with her uncle n aunt(chacha chachi)her father's brother...they lovd shilpa alot and made her feel homely with them...they took her as their own daughter...
it was difficult for shilpa to cope up with sudden loss of her parents n nana nani as she was only 15 years old...but her chacha chachi cared for her a lot and brought her back to life...

shilpa was a happy-go-lucky girl...she has suffered alot...but dint let anyone know about her misery......she was strong in ront of everyone...but everyone was unaware of the real simple and nave shilpa...

all was fine...but as say happy days dosent last for long............but was it not enough that she has already had sufered lots of pain....still...........

A girl in twenties , standing there....with head down...in front of her uncle(chacha ji)...
Her uncle standing there in front of her...and her chachi beside him...scolding the girl...for............

This heated discussion was on from last half an hour...The atmosphere is really very very tensed...

chacha ji(the uncle)- what you think of yourself...? u have grown so much that you will do whatever you like to do...?...is this what we teach you...?what about the morals and ethics...you were so used to...? (looking at his wife he continues...)now...u see this...she was once our ideal daughter now turned to be the worst girl...i am feeling too shameful ...that she was my best girl...(looking back to his the girl)  you...and....you have crossed all the lines....DID YOU GET THAT...? you...LOOK AT ME....SHILPA...I am DISOWNING YOU...listened ...i disown u  as my daughter..you are our nothing...GET OUT OF MY HOUSE...........NOW!!!!!!!!!!

The two other gender i.e. the the girl's chachi and the daughter...their head shot up listening to that decision of the man, the head of the house....

Shilpa was too shocked to say anything...she cant debate her chacha ji...for her, he may be right from his view but she was not wrong too...she still stood beside her morals and ethics...and there is no need for her to be reminded of that...her chacha ji has taken that deed of hers in negative way...he should not have done that...if not that then he should have atleast listened to her before giving that declaration of his...she could not believe her ears for what she just heard...DISOWNING HER...!???.was she so bad...that he is shameful of her...that he needs to disown her...! ???.....she once again revised to all that incident that led to this argument and then resulting in SUCH A BIG ALLEGATION ON HER???

..Recalling all events which ensuing in such an unpleasant end result...She cant find herself in the accusing position ...and...

She respected her chacha and chachi ji a lot..they were GOD to her...but....she just cant take this blame for anything...

With teary eyes and mind now too tired of thinking more than this...she looked up at her chachi ji trying to revise that decision of her chacha ji...she was also angry from Shilpa...but this decision of her chacha ji was something...deplorable?!!!
Shilpa tried to talk to him...she don't know where her voice was lost....she tried to speak but no words accompanied her...just with teary eyes and lump in her throat...still she tried...again...

Shilpa- chacha ji...!!!(she could not control further...and all those tears she held back...was now flowing down her cheeks...not at all wanting to stop...)

Dad- dint you get what I said...I DISOWN YOU....NEITHER YOU ARE OUR ANYTHING TO US NOR WE ARE IN RELATION WITH YOU ANYMORE.....!!!....and none of us will be in liaison with you ever....!!

Shilpa(crying, shivering , pleading)- chacha ji at least listen to me once...i dint

chacha ji- why don't you get that once and for all...i AM NOT YOUR UNCLE NOW...NOW GET LOST...I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE....LIVE OR DIE...I DON'T CARE....(pointing towards the door)...GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!

She knew she cant change his decision now...all that going on from last few weeks...has ended into this...she cant do anything...she turned around to leave...taking her feets away from the house she spent all many years of her life...
She was out from the room....

Being female and her chachi...as she still loved her...she couldn't take that...she tried to change the shilpa's chacha ji's decision....

chachi- shashank...curb your anger...she is a girl where will she go...please change your decision...dont disown her...please shashank...please...call her back...

Shashank- no padma...what is done is done...let her live the way she wants to...

Padma- she will not be able to live in this cruel world shashank...she will die...you know we have raised her with too much care n support...she is too soft shashank...she will not be able to survive...

Shahsank-I don't care...padma...I am not changing my decision...and you better not talk more about it now....

Saying that he went to his study-room...closing the door behind him with a BANG!!!!!

Knowing shashank will not change his resolution...she rushed to meet her Shilpa once again....maybe last tym...with a hope she can stop...but she can't ...maybe coz of shashank...
she saw Shilpa kneeling down on the floor outside in the garden area...of course she was crying...crying hysterically...she(padma) too had tears in her eyes...she wanted to hold her ...but can't......she dint knew what to do...go to Shilpa or stick by her husband's verdict...

She saw shaan going to Shilpa with a bag...(here shaan is shashank and padma's son...that is shilpa's cousin...shilpa and shaan were like real siblings...not even once they let any one think that they are cousins...both loved each other alot...)

Shilpa was crying ...uncontrolably...she sensed someone approaching her...she quieted a little...she turned to see her sweet brother standing there wid crying eyes...seeing him...she cant control...she spread her arms...and he came rushing to her...giving her a tight hug...not wanting to let her go...both cried...standing there...in each others arm...shaan dint knew what actually happened with her, his mom and dad in the hall few moments before...but he somewhat sensed what was happening...

Not wanting to get apart from their hug...he still calmed himself ...and seeing her sisters' face...he rubbed her tears with his full sleeve shirt...and cupping her face...he tried to stop her tears...and moving forward gave a small peck on her cheeks and kissed her forehead...and doing that he said...

Shaan- di..!!! now my turn...

Shilpa hugged him tightly again...and kissed his cheeks and forehead ...again taking him into a tight bear hug...

Shaan- di ! Don't cry now...here...i know...dad sending you away...(while speaking a lump formed in his throat...swallowing it and controlling his tears...he continued...he holding her chin...and lifting her face a bit)...you are big girl di...i love you...you take care of yourself ...hunn...!!!...and don't worry...i will try to meet you...and once I grow...more bigger...i will bring you back...sachii...(and smiled forcefully...attempting to make his di smile too...)

Shaan...though being younger...tried his best to act as a big caring lovable brother...they both hugged again...shaan...explaining to shilpa to take care of herself while she will be away...and making her nod to every thing he was telling her...
Shilpa finally...spoke...

Shilpa- shaan....bhaiya...you take care hun...do well in your studies ok..!!!and take care of mom and dad too...hmm..!!!....i love you too bhaiya....i will miss you too....(and started crying all over again...)

After few brother sister moments

Shaan- di...here(forwarding a bag he brought)...i packed some things for you...take it with you....it will help you...(and made Shilpa hold it)...

Shilpa- bro...(looking at the bag...and then back to her brother)...but...

Shaan- no...nothing...no ifs n buts...please take this with you...and don't open now...just take this with you...hun...!!!..and do take care of yourself...and don't worry will bring you back soon...

Seeing her baby brother...she cant able to stop herself...she hugged him again...for the last time...and ...standing up....and looking at the house...which once  belonged to her too...she gave a quick kiss on her brother's cheek and keeping the bag on her shoulder...she turned around...moving out from the main gate

Padma was watching this brother-sister interaction....and cant do much...than crying....she saw Shilpa leaving the main gate of the house...and moved forward to look shilpa(...who was like a daughter to her...)at least hug her for one last time...but ...she was gone nowwww..............

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Life is brief-a little hope, a little dream and then good night..."

Was this her end ???
Is this now the good night for her...
She had high hopes...big dreams and.........well...trust among ............
Walking down lane...all alone...she was wandering...not known...where will she go..what will she do now...
Well said by William Shakespeare "crabbed age and youth can not live together...while youth is full of pleasance, age is full of care..."
Is this all because of what we say "generation gap"...?!
She still cant point out the fact...to what exactly was so wrong that HE has to abandon her...disown her?!?!? He dint even tried to listen to what she has to say...just got something in mind and gave his conclusion...

Just one chance was enough for her to explain herself...she thought...

Was being a girl is still a curse? Was having a friend who is a boy that bad? Was helping a friend bad? Was not topping in the college was equivalent to be so shameful that one should die? Was being a part of social networking sites in today's high-tech generation is something equal disgraceful...?

Till whatever she can recall about her mistakes (so called by her chacha ji)...these were the only thoughts came to her mind...what else has she done to be facing this castigation?!!!!!!!!!!

Today in India...though lot is changed but still the old orthodox beliefs and culture and thinking in some Indian family is unaffected...

She dint knew where her thoughts were leading her...what she was thinking...why she was thinking and......where she was thinking !!!???

She dint had a destiny...she dint know where she will go now...

She kept on walking till she found a lonely bench near a tree...the place was not isolated but not to crammed too... there she sat on that lonely bench...kept the bag beside her holding it tightly...

While sitting there she tried to think straight...

Her chacha chachi loved her till now or not? Yes, of course they did...came the answer within her...
Then why did they do this...??? Now, this was becoming hell confusing for her...!

The only thing in her mind was a BIG QUESTION MARK?

What should she think? She was sure...her chacha chachi are not calling her anytime...soon???!!!

If this would have started just few moments before...she could think of herself being free from the punishment she has got...but no...this started few weeks ago...ending into this...

Her chacha chachi are not calling her back...this was sure to her.......and she is so not wanting to die right now...and so to live she has to think about her future rather than thinking about what has happened...

She did loved them a lot...but as said cant take this blame all on her just for nothing...she will get that exact reason out...!

She tried to not to think of the past but her mind did went there again.....It was all fine till....till this bua(chacha's  distant sister) came to live with them...she was the one to destroy her chacha-chachi's mind...and then after screwing it up...she escaped........this 'mani bua' was her chacha's step-sister...but she never acted so...like we know what a cruel relationship a person have with their steps...she was nice to her chacha(shashank) ji every time...she dint liked chachi(padma) but still was nice to her...she(mani bua) loved shaan a lot...but her?..."NO...not at all..."came the answer at an instant within herself...yes...it was crystal clear...her bua never ever liked her at all...but why her only......she was thinking and recalling everything...and could see clearly...that whatever unwilling has happened with her is somehow related to her bua's contibution...

YES! she got it...shilpa got all that the reason behind all that has happened...her chacha chachi were never the way they are turned into...she got all in revengeful mood...but then calmed........still wishing what all happened should never have happened...

But nothing can be done now...what is done is done....she thought...

Her mind wandering back to the time she spent with her family...her chacha chachi after she lost her mom and dad in an accident....and of course her sweet cutiepie...her brother...Shaan!!!

This brought back tears to her eyes...and now she was again crying...

and o course she was missing her mom and dad alot...and even her nana and nani...

and now the old devastated broken shilpa was back ....crying over her past....like there was no end...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the time while she was in her own world...she was unaware of a pair of eyes observing her...a moment she is all broken, devastated...the next she is in deep thought...and then her face was like ...yes she has go something the answer to the question she was pondering over......and then maybe she was rewinding some old memories, and recalling that she started crying...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
later after few minutes...

after going through the turmoil....she calmed a bit...and looking the bag...shaan gave her when she was leaving the house...
she took it in lap...and opened the bag...she found her some clothes ,few essentials , some packets of her favorite chips and chocolates , a photo frame of her mam and dad nana and nani....and a photo of shaan and hers....

she was like...too sentimental in seeing all those shaan has kept for her...he was 2 years smaller then hers but still acted like a big brother...

the bag also had one more thing which caught her attention and that was the hers and shaan's piggy bank...that was all her and shaan's money which they got as their pocket money n what they got it as prize as in scholarships.......all that money was now around eight thousand rupees...they saved...!!!

she could not say much and was speechless when she found a note too...which read...
"Di,

you have my promise...take that with you without any ifs n buts...
i will miss you..
take care of yourself...

-shaan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

packing everything she took the bag on her shoulders and got up God knows where to go...

she started walking down the lane...guessing where the destiny would lead her too...

A guy was also following her...he paced up to match her steps...and when he was near her...

shilpa feeling some one behind her...she turned...and almost tripped seeing the person too close...

the guy was near her...and as he was going to tap her shoulder to take her attention...he saw her turning and falling...and so he immediately took her by her waist preventing her from falling...seeing her face...and her eyes closed...he smiled seeing this timid nave cute girl...

shilpa on the other han...frightened from falling shut her eyes close......after a while...she realised she has still not hit the ground and was in mid-air....she opened her eyes then slowly to see HIM smirking and smiling......

He saw her opening her eyes...and...smirked seeing her shocked expression......waiting for her to speak something...he looked at her green eyes...and like before ...he was lost in them...

shilpa on seeing him again was SHOCKED!!!!...and was about to speak when her eyes got stuck in his eyes...

moments passed...when she realised what they were doing and the position they were in...

she broke from that eye spell...and pushing him a bit he stood up again on her legs...as he got away from her...

armaan seeing her eyes was lost in them...and when she starting looking the other way breaking the eye spell..he found her getting restless and so helped her stand again...

both dint knew what to speak as it has been three years they last spoke...

seeing him back again...she was surprised shocked but for sure happy...she was just in depressing mood but now it seems to have been changing...

shilpa finding her voice spoke...

shilpa- A..Armaan...???

the name was less a name but more a question mark...!!!

the guy- who armaan...?...*smirking*

well seeing her best friend dimpled smile and that smirk...she knew it...

shilpa- ARMAAN!!!!!! STOP JOKING....

and saying that she hugged him tightly...

armaan was a bit surprised to see her eyes teary while she was in his arms...
armaan calmed her..and cupping her face in her palms continued

armaan- hey hey hey....shilpa...i missed you...but whats those tears...*wiping the tears which covered her face*

not finding her replying and just crying...he knew she was in some problem...as he was noticing her from a long time...

shilpa-where were you for so long...*crying*

armaan- i am sorry shilpa...i had to go ...dont cry...see i am back...and believe me...i am just back for you...

and then he took hr in his arms...promising himsel too take away her misery all again...

shilpa wa not knowing what to say much...getting back her long lost friend...she was just too content to speak anything..she just kept on hugging him...

later he took her to place he was staying...and onk knowing what all happened with her...he was also too sad...he knew about her and what all she has suffered after her mom and dad's death...
he was always there for her but because of his parent's transfer to abroad he had to leave his friend and go away...and not to forget..beside best friend shilpa was much more to armaan...she was the girl he had fallen for...though shilpa is unaware of it till now...

but now he was back...back to his love..to heal her pain...to bring th happy-go-lucky shilpa back...he dont know...how will he do it...but whats was sure...that he will be there for her...with her...till death and after that too...forevever...

well here is the end of this story...but the beginning  of  a happy future....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can never be alone if you have the person who loves you unconditionally...

What men live by?.....is the love...the true love...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

n yup...like it and comment too if u liked the shot . .....:)

God Bless you all...
take care..

-Srishti...๐Ÿ˜Š

nice shot