Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hnag on why was GEET angry..i am still confused..i read part 2 also again..but i still dont get it..anyone explaining pls..
But yup the update was great..
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow amazing update.. luved it.. do continue soon
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hey shaila ....

thnks for the pm & the update ...
nice update ...
continue soon ...
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FINALLY!
u updated!πŸ‘
u noe i waited till 4 in d morning but u didn't update!
but as u promised in d morning when i wud get up there wud b an update...so here it is
so itz k!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
update wz realy nice
maan taking care of geet.....it wz really sweet
n he didn't even tell her...thank god tat tara told her otherwise she wouldn't have taked to him only
n d havelie ka pic wz amazing!
nice 1
n geet gnna stay for along time.....sounds good to me!
maan is sooo caring n concerned about geet
love him for tat!but anyways also i love him.....but for his caring nature..love him more!
n update soooooon!

love
Navpreet
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dimpzz

FINALLY!
u updated!πŸ‘
u noe i waited till 4 in d morning but u didn't update!  Aww..I feel so bad! Sorry yaar!! My mom was sleeping in the hall so I couldn't use the pc!i tried to tell you but then Facebook spoilt and I couldn't even post a scrap on IF...Sigh!!
but as u promised in d morning when i wud get up there wud b an update...so here it is Yeah..I actually woke up early for that!πŸ˜‰
so itz k!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
update wz realy nice
maan taking care of geet.....it wz really sweet
n he didn't even tell her...thank god tat tara told her otherwise she wouldn't have taked to him only  Exactly!!πŸ˜†
n d havelie ka pic wz amazing! You're the first person to say so..haha..I drew it..lolπŸ˜ƒ..thanks!!
nice 1
n geet gnna stay for along time.....sounds good to me! Lots of stuff coming up!!
maan is sooo caring n concerned about geet
love him for tat!but anyways also i love him.....but for his caring nature..love him more!
n update soooooon!

love Love you too!!
Navpreet

bluedreamz953 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

Hnag on why was GEET angry..i am still confused..i read part 2 also again..but i still dont get it..anyone explaining pls..

But yup the update was great..

Geet is angry coz she thinks Maan doesn't love her anymore as she doesn't know that Maan was the one taking care of her! Thanks for ur comment!
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

love u loadzzzz! πŸ€—
bluedreamz953 thumbnail

Originally posted by: macho_muffin

Heyy

yayyy you updated!!! *jumps in excitement*πŸ˜† haha..chill babes!πŸ˜†
I hope your cousin is really really better now!!πŸ˜ƒ Aww..she's not...😭
awwww maan was shooo adorablee in this update....his love for her knows no bounds ever since childhood....that is shooo adorably romantic!!😳 Hehe..thanks!!
aww he took care of her while neglecting his own health?....man, even as a kid, maan manages to make me swoonπŸ˜†....am i pathetic or whatπŸ˜† Oh no you're not pathetic!! This is my fantasy too..so I'm as crazy as you!πŸ˜†
glad that geet apologized to him but she should do something extra special for him now, right?.....maybe in the next update or so?πŸ˜‰ Maybe..πŸ˜ƒ
pweez do continue soon....can't wait for more masti at the wedding!πŸ˜† Lots of stuff coming up! 

Stay tuned!!
mchopra thumbnail
Thanks a ton...looks like i missed something..
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe great part and maan sure does love her alot and ooh wedding its going to be all fun anyways great update and continue soon 😊