FF:December*Part 4 Page 20*

bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi gals!!
I know all my FF readers are out to kill me for not updating and here,I'm starting a new FF.LOL!
Yeah,this one is a very short one actually,more like a SS...Definitely not more than 10 parts,coz I don't think I can give more than that till 2010 ends!This is like a farewell gift to 2010.This FF was inspired by my own fantasy..haha.Please read and please tell me how is it!

Character Sketch ~~~ Maan and Geet are cousins.

Maan's family ~ 
Dad ~ Ranbir Singh Khurana,a man in his 50s...wonderful father
Mom ~ Tanya,a wonderful mom,who died in childbirth
Dev - 28,a serious business man who is an ideal brother,married to Naintara.
Maan - 25,the ideal bachelor of Dehli. Rich,famous,humble,funny,perfect in any and every way AND uncontrollably in love with Geet!
Anwesha - 19,studying to be an interior designer,Maan's favourite,..knows he loves Geet.
Vicky - 14,a naughty,playful.Naturally,everyone's favourite coz he's the youngest.

Geet's family ~
Papa - Rajbeer Singh Khurana, Ranbir's younger brother.Loves Ranbir's kids more than his own but also loves his kids a lot.Full of love.Successful businessman.A little old fashioned.
Maa - Rano,loves Maan and his siblings a lot.Maan is her favourite.
Brij - 29,everyone's veerji.Can be strict at times...overall nice.Works with his father,married to Manpreet.
Naintara - aka,Tara di.26,ideal badi behen to everyone.Even Dev's siblings call her di,not bhabi!
Geet - 22,sexy lady on the floor but still a sanskaari girl,finishing her Architectural degree soon,loves Maan.
Rajji -13,Looks up to Geet and always fights with Vicky but is his best friend and is the apple of everyone's eye.
Manpreet - 27,a wonderful bhabi.Caring,educated,sophisticated.Perfect housewife.

~~ A bit about my story ~~

My story is very different from the show. My story is about how Maan and Geet fell in love from their childhood...more like a teenage love story.Shit!!I just realised the character sketch above wasn't that important..Aaah!NVM!

Yes,where was I..hmm...so some of u might wonder why is the title ''December''..Well you'll find out about that as the story starts.... for now...the prologue!

~~Prologue~~ 

''Hayye...kitni soni lag rahi hai meri pyari ki gudiya!Kisi ki nazar na lag jaye! Yakeen nahi hota ki tu itni badi ho gayi hai.Aaj tu vida bhi hojayegi...Itni si thi(baby) jab tujhe hum yahan laye the...kaise yeh bais saal guzar gaye kuch pata hi nahi chala!''admired a teary-eyed Rano,placing a maangtika on Geet's head,adorning her for her wedding while Preet bhabi was fixing her heavy dupatta,admiring the angel before her. Tara di was reprimanding Rajji and Vicky for fooling around and making so much noise,teasing toddlers.Oh,what can you expect with the two crazy pranksters in house! Before she could continue they ran out! Those indolent rebels!

''Maa,bas bhi karo yeh rona dhona!Main kahan Mars pe jaa rahi hoon! My sasural is just across the street,babes!!''said Geet,trying to reassure her mother who looked like she's going to cry any moment. ''Aap yeh sab rona dhona meri bidaai tak rakhiye,okay!Abhi ke liye mera ek kaam karengi?''asked Geet,agitated due to her heavy bridal costume,like she called it.

A mere costume people force their daughters to wear and suffocate in just because they were forced to do so,as if they weren't already depressed about leaving their families and excited-cum-anxious about their new family-to-be.Though this wasn't an issue for Geet as her in-laws were her relatives and her family would be across the street,she was a real drama queen. A true spoilt brat.She looked like she's gonna vomit any moment on her costume.

'Nahi Geet!!Bas kuch hi der ki oh baat hai!Aaj teri shaadi hai aaj toh tu sudhar ja!!Main teri ek nahi sunungi..chup chap baithi reh!''snapped Rano knowing her daughter's devious intentions.Geet made horrid expressions showing her discomfort and childishness! No matter how much a mother loves her daughter,she would never leave the chance of torturing her by using the excuse that it's for the bride to look pretty,but tell me,someone - how can a girl who has cried her eye's out,in clothes which are making her sink lower and lower look pretty? Arrgghh!! How much Geet hated her bridal costume! 

''Calm down Geet!You've got better things to think about!Think about the saath pheres which you've seen others take and fantasized all my life!Think about ur maang with his sindoor,his mangalsutra.Today,is the day I dreamed about all my life!Today is the day!Today is my day and tonight is my suh -''Geet snapped out of her daydream as the door flung open.

''Dulha aa gaya!''.Geet's heart started racing! Faster it ever did!The moment had come.She was going to be his.He was going to be hers till eternity. 

So how's it so far??Tell me if I should continue!I haven't read through so please ignore mistakes.It's 5 in the morning...I'm exhausted,gonna hit the sack!
I will send pms later,till then,bye!
Love you all,Shaila!
Edited by bluedreamz953 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOWW..
AWESOME
Love it..
Please add me to ur pm list
And continue soon!!

XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
interesting concept, do continue soon! 😊
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting concept... do continue... and add me to yr PM List...
saweet-pari thumbnail

it wass awesomeee continue sooonn😊
   and add me to ur pm list........
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice....do continue plz.
add me 2 yr pm list.
thx
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot people for ur encouragement...I shall be updating soon,in a few hours!!Hope you enjoy the FF...😃
zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shaila...
Loved the prologue...
please add me to ur pm list...
I have sent u a buddy request...
Sakshi
shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice one....