Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SR was beautiful; though short but I loved it. ArMan were *day dreaming*.

My vote goes to Manav. For 'voicing' his feelings FINALLY and with such sincerity. That scene reminded me of Archana's dream in the local train where they confess. For a moment I thought even Archana was thinking abt that. Manav was adorable when she was teasing him. Loved him, his 'new' mischivious side and his killer smile in SR. Archana looked divine.

Also wanted to vote for Damodar. It was about time he slapped Savita.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know it was disappointing because it was only 5 min bu tthose 5 minutes were well shot .I loved that Manav looked so super confident and a little naughty when he started playing hide and seek .He really does come alive when Archu is around .He put all his worries and everything behind him and he was all out there to have a good time ...

Also loved the way Archana reacted to his every touch .Espacially when he  kisses her back , her expressions were beautiful .Loved the way she was shy yet so  desperately wanting him .....

I thought it was short but their acting saved the day ...
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Bhavni....merry christmas to you too dear.
Red_eyes thumbnail
I would say arman and damodar 4 tht slap ❤️ it
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I know it was disappointing because it was only 5 min bu tthose 5 minutes were well shot .I loved that Manav looked so super confident and a little naughty when he started playing hide and seek .He really does come alive when Archu is around .He put all his worries and everything behind him and he was all out there to have a good time ...

Also loved the way Archana reacted to his every touch .Espacially when he  kisses her back , her expressions were beautiful .Loved the way she was shy yet so  desperately wanting him .....

I thought it was short but their acting saved the day ...

Tanya di, its nice that you pick up on the emotions. 👏
Tanyaz thumbnail
For the first tiem ever in PR . manav was a little naughty and a bit of badmaashi could be seen in his expressions .
I wonder if we will see a new happier , confident and a  more fun Manav from now on .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Casper , what sets this show apart from others are the subtle emotions ..
manav and Archana are not loud people , you really have to watch them carefully to know what they are trying  to tell you ..
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Tanya....ya, totally agree with you di. the expressions are superb! both of them had given the best of them to create the chemistry. it was just amazing!
bhavni88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

For the first tiem ever in PR . manav was a little naughty and a bit of badmaashi could be seen in his expressions .

I wonder if we will see a new happier , confident and a  more fun Manav from now on .

well said tanya..I like this naughty manav...

lets hope we continue to see him like this..😉
bhavni88 thumbnail
that slap was long needed...sav character is getting repetitive..

also find the dharmesh track boring...