Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone ,

This week is going to end on an important episode , the next step for Manav and Archana to make their bond  stronger .Hope  that nothing goes wrong for them this time ....
Yesterday's show had the following nominees .
Jaywant, Yasir Khan , Manohar ,Archana and Manav .

The runner Up and the Winner are as follows .

Runner Up :

Manohar Karanjkar πŸ‘

Jasmine 10.......
voted for Manohar for giving the gyan to his damaad  about the importance of expressing love.

Winner :

Manav Deshmukh .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Archanamanav.........
voted for manav..😊..for the precap..🀣

Teacher 25.......
Voted for Manav..... for taking the initiative finally....... in the precap......πŸ€ͺ

Umayal........
Me too voting for Manav for taking the initiative tomorrow and for his manly actions tomorrow😊. Advance voting to encourage him more.
Seeing the precap,Iol,I forgot today's epi.

Dewdrop..........
Arrey bhailog! He helped that kid today. Give him some credit for that too instead of drooling over precap 🀣

Gene-Nisha..........
vote fr manav fr precap as well as helpng dat kid *touchwood*

I tell you guys , we have some crazy people in this forum ...Just read the above comments .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Manav beats his Susur Ji ( his new best friend )  with a majority of  33 votes ..good going .πŸ‘

Don't miss the all important episode today and don't just rely on the update .I recommend that you guys watch the show as well....
Keep the votes coming and encourage the Cvs to do what we want ....πŸ˜‰

A Very happy Christmas  to Every one Here On the Forum .....πŸ₯³
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😍 😍 😍 ArMan ❀️ ❀️ ❀️
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I am so disappointed how the SR was shown like only 5 min max and they were done ? πŸ˜• this is cheating,this is betrayal ,this is a dhoka given to us fans I demand justice on Monday with full detailed SR this is not done we waited so long just for five mins no wayyyyyyyyy.
They didn't even showed Manav Kissing her clearly that is not fair  I want a detailed SR on Monday this is not done.

Ok now after cribbing I am gonna say whatever little was shown it was nice though loved Manav's kiss on th back and they way she hugged him after blushing β˜ΊοΈ but it was very little πŸ˜’

And oh I voted for ArMan 😍 πŸ˜†
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
my 2nd vote would go to Damodar πŸ˜† but lets not discuss Savita n spoil our mood ..... tonite belongs to ArMan finally SR 😍 ☺️ nicely done I ws giggling nd my Mom commented Archana is probably the most beautiful lady on telly πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why don't they show any dialogues during SR scene?..πŸ˜”
its a family show Jia not a Hollywood movie what did u expect but those 5 min were worth it 😍 Archana wasnt that coy really !! 😈 she led Manav on πŸ˜‰
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya_10

its a family show Jia not a Hollywood movie what did u expect but those 5 min were worth it 😍 Archana wasnt that coy really !! 😈 she led Manav on πŸ˜‰

Oh come on Piya a little longer wouldn't have killed na there have been many shows with more bolder SR.I am not saying that it should have been bolder but a Little longer na why only 5 mins?
You watched it with your Mom? haaww besharam ☺️🀣Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
it was very short..πŸ˜”..i guess they just waited too long for SR that they did it quickly without wasting time...🀣
bonnefille thumbnail
JUST 5 MINUTES ON ARMAN ON SR EPISODE???? 

Me thought it will be one hour episode wid ArMan roaming around in pune locales.

Instead they were made to sit in some silly maha utsav which was not at all a romantic ambience! Pune kya shoot karne gaye the sushita.....bedroom toh mumbai me bhi milta hai!!!

Uff these cvs bhi naa.......Never get it right.....even on reunion day it was everyone in action except for ArMan.

Today too everyone except Arman.......they being together screen time was just 10 minutes???

neway the last five minutes were really nice.....wish it was longer!!!!!

n btw manav turned out to be quite besharam. he had SR in mind since the time honeymoon topic was hit upon.

Vote for ArMan!
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

They could have roamed around in pune....hand in hand!!!

I was interested in seeing pune!!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago