Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Saw NK's name and my expectations where anyway dashed. Khoons after khoons happening right under the nose of our cops. Only she can think of this.

Can they not think of some intelligent investigation and some innovative crimes? Just read the newspapers' crime section, you'll get ideas.

I just think of the Niyati era where forensics used to play a BIG role. Now-a-days they are just there to tell us that 'hi, we are still on the show'.

I don't want to write anything more about this episode.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i wonder why maninee mishra bothered to join the show? i have lost count of the no. of cases from which she has been missing....
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know you watched it or not. But Abhijit's bandage was continuously changing its designs. First scene it was Cross, next scene it was just a simple straight one and again next scene it was cross again.

Damn, the bandage took some credit from the story itself. 🤣
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What yaar!!!!! This is all cold water over my expectations!!!!!!! Itne paapad belne pade episode dekne ke liye and there was hardly any AKA!!!!!!! There were some wonderful DUO moments, but the case was 🥱!!!!!! This was sooo like AC-2!!!!! Now this is haunting me like anything!!!!!! My doubts are unfortunately turning into confirmations that this is sooooo another AC!!!!! Another AC for Abhijeet's character!!!!!!
visrom thumbnail
Rashida....what did you think? It will be all AKA and no parallel khooni stories?

I never thought so. At the most, the last 2 will be predominantly AKA. The rest of all will be khooni stories with a scene or 2 linked to AKA. That's all.

I am not surprised. In fact I am pleasantly surprised that in both the episodes we could see Daya in spite of his hectic JDJ-packed schedule. 

Abhijeet didn't do vanishing act in AKA 2. I thought he would have vanished/got kidnapped and people would be searching for him. His presence itself has surprised me.

About the Khooni story....it was the usual one. No surprises here.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Visrom: Well I did know that there would be a khooni story, but I was still expecting a little more AKA in this!!!!! Instead it was reminding me of the Abhijeet in Danger series, where Abhijeet used to continuously feel giddy!!!!!
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashida13

@Visrom: Well I did know that there would be a khooni story, but I was still expecting a little more AKA in this!!!!! Instead it was reminding me of the Abhijeet in Danger series, where Abhijeet used to continuously feel giddy!!!!!

I get a feeling it's going to be like Abhijeet in Danger series....some murder which he was a witness to. That's all....he might have not done it.

I hope it is like this. I don't want him to shoot ACP and Daya and I don't want a naatak yet again.
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally I have watched the episode ( after bunking tutions). It was a treat watching Dr salunkhe explaining Ohm's law to the team members.  This guy called Sohaan looked like Sachin's Kumbh Mela se bichra hua bhai. 😉 Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Missed Fredie Ka Chasmaa........