Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ujs30 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
found episode good. sounds interesting with parallel track of glims of abhi's past. i think this time FW people are going on steady basis means slowly and steadily they are moving ahead with abhi's past problem. that is good.

just love abhi-daya. both are in true sense ram milaye jodi. so much concern for each other. their love, concern, care for each other, we can feel it. love u both of u.

tasharose thumbnail
In today's episode when the team was at the bureau I suddenly felt really depressed....because I saw Kajol working where Inspector Tasha worked most of the time.I'm just stunned after that thought...πŸ˜”
RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Tasharose...the same thing was going through my mind, i was sad.😭. but then the epiosde ws k. so i was ok but still miss Tasha..😭  well i am not gonna talk to much about because some peoplw will might say get over it blah blah blah......
tasharose thumbnail

@Starfans, I'm exactly like you on this topic but I will never get over this death either....It may have happened weeks ago but...it'll still be in my heart and nothing/no one can erase that...But others are still thinking about this topic just like us...So we're not alone dear.

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The episode had nothing to do with the theme, and was a big failure in itself. The opening was loud, hastily done and confusing. They should set the stage for something like that to happen. Then they failed to find the bullets, the rest that followed made no sense to me at all and I soon enough, I realized that I had fallen asleep for a while. Anyways, even though in the confession it is said that Mangar dies, his body is never shown, and neither does anyone give any explanation whatsoever about the disappearance of his body. It was a complete letdown IMO. The work distribution was terrible, like during the time when Daya-Abhi  find the report on stun guns and in the bureau, they show Sachin, Vivek and Freddy handing it to ACP. ❓

The friendly chemistry of Daya-Abhi continues. And was it marvelous! Just look at the concern in Daya Sir's expressions when he inquires why Abhijit Sir is overdosing on pills. And the look on Abhijit Sir's face says it all! They can totally have a conversation without talking, and the audience would be able to understand what they mean. πŸ‘ And I the dive that Daya Sir makes to save that girl (or the culprit rather) was just πŸ‘

ACP Sir was at his usual best…but then again nothing extraordinary by him.

Vivek, Kaajal, Sachin and Freddy had small roles to play today, and each of them were OK I guess.

The forensics had little part to play in this one, too, even though it was a rather important one. Dr. Salunkhe was OK today.

Overall, it was a below average case, with nothing to do with the matter at hand.
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

.... And how it is possible to make a stun gun without power????

If it needs high voltage, it should be connected to power supply.

I think the stun gun has battery within it...

About the episode-The story was a regular kind of story.liked the duo moments but there was hardly any progress in "ateet ka raaz" story.
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

.... And how it is possible to make a stun gun without power????

If it needs high voltage, it should be connected to power supply.

Its not necessary that one should have an external AC or DC source for the working of Stun Gun... The required Potential Gradient can be generated within the Gun also... Using required material.. I just want to say its possible...πŸ˜† I can give a lecture also on how it can be prepared...πŸ˜†
Edited by akshay29 - 13 years ago
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

total mess it was...and why he swallow the truth from Daya?
I guess he will keep this secret till episode 7. The idea of stun gun was the utter nonsense. Who the hell on earth can make some one jump and to die because of that voltage????

Hey, As I said its Possible... Its requires high Technology though to create such a high Voltage that can paralyze a human Body... The construction process is totally beyond the understanding levels of the CID Direction team...πŸ˜†  Such attempt can be made with pure Sillicon, Germanium, Arsenide Compounds...πŸ˜ƒ Even using a Photo Electric material... Actually I can stretch this Post to tell you the Construction but I am stopping here saying "Its Possible"πŸ˜†
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing really special about the episode. The "shaapit haweli" was a typical NK concept and the rest of the episode played out quite predictably with almost no suspense. The stun gun concept was interesting though, I don't know much about it but great to read the discussions about it here. πŸ˜Š But they strayed a bit too far from the main theme of the series. The team performed really well once again, but the work distribution seemed poor this time. I liked Abhi-Daya's scenes together though and also Freddy's line "isse to CID mein hona chahiye", about the restaurant fella. πŸ˜†
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
FW is back to it's old form with khooni stories.
It was a below average stories with lots of loopholes, I think u all have mentioned them.
(i) So many persons were shot by stun gun but they did not react, they can't even shout? Ranvir was driving car was he shot before driving? Why didn't he react?
(ii) Where was Mangar's body. It simply vanished.
(iii) In bureau when Sachin, Freddy etc were showing the manuals to ACP it seemed like they have found it, but the reality was different.
It was a plain badla story which is very overused plot in CID.

Only thing I liked was the presence of DUO, they were together. I expected that Abhi will tell about his problem to Daya at the end, but no. In fact they have to drag it for 6 more episodes. Actually nothing was shown about Abhi's past.