Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with the above

Although anything can happen - it wont

The show will fizzle out if they dont get a stronger story line

Bhart is a like a little doll roaming around crying and weeping with a few dialogues here n there

If she is the main character, or one of them, then she needs a stronger presence in the show....

This needs to be done soon otherwise show will tank quickly
divyankadevrais thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yucky tacky😡 show its become i hate the way characters behave!!!!!!!! so so boring i had it enough i stopped watchin it!!!!!!😡
yeah agreed bharti needs acting classes!!!!!!!!!
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyankadevrais

yucky tacky😡 show its become i hate the way characters behave!!!!!!!! so so boring i had it enough i stopped watchin it!!!!!!😡

yeah agreed bharti needs acting classes!!!!!!!!!

I dont think you can get a better actor than bahrti with the height problem

Originally posted by: ImagineTV

I dont think you can get a better actor than bahrti with the height problem

Right!😊
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bharti acts very....nicely
KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The concept is really good it's just that the current tracks aren't even relevant.Like why do they want to marry Veena off so quickly.For some reason independent women don't exist in serials.

I hope that this doesn't turn into a bahu drama like all the other serials.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ Very few independent women - like Kalpana in Jyoti, Birwa & Monghi in Bandini (b4 Ekta screwed up their characters) In this serial, both Neelam & Veena could have been independent - I didn't get the importance of Neelam marrying either.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
they just want to create silly conflict to keep pple hooked on the show

The writers are doing a very poor job of writing this serial

The concept has been lost and turned into a typical *evil bahu, crying bahu* drama

They need to end that saga and do the following:

1) focus a few epi's on bharti...trouble she is facing...
2) Bharti needs to get a job.....actually so does Murli - > I have never seen this guy at work???
3) They need to show the troubles someone like Bharti faces in and outside of the house....and the difference she can make to others pples lives

Of course this will never happen...indian women in drama's are damsels in distress, whether short or tall, who only are there to foil the evil bahu/saas's stupid plans, to dress up to the nines when sleeping and awake and prance around in pretty saris with frown lines all over their faces or walk around crying and crying and crying being the forever martyr

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

they just want to create silly conflict to keep pple hooked on the show

The writers are doing a very poor job of writing this serial

The concept has been lost and turned into a typical *evil bahu, crying bahu* drama

They need to end that saga and do the following:

1) focus a few epi's on bharti...trouble she is facing...
2) Bharti needs to get a job.....actually so does Murli - > I have never seen this guy at work???
3) They need to show the troubles someone like Bharti faces in and outside of the house....and the difference she can make to others pples lives

Of course this will never happen...indian women in drama's are damsels in distress, whether short or tall, who only are there to foil the evil bahu/saas's stupid plans, to dress up to the nines when sleeping and awake and prance around in pretty saris with frown lines all over their faces or walk around crying and crying and crying being the forever martyr

i agree with the line "The concept has been lost and turned into a typical *evil bahu, crying bahu* drama"
why bharti needs acting classes??? will someone ask the creatives what thy r doing to the show???? i have stopped watching it becoz i know it will get worse from worst, i have lost all hopes and it seems one day i will soon hear the news abt going it off air.

and if its the case with acting problems...murli also suffering with them....this guy is annoying....in the few episodes he did shine but rest he act as a buffoon in the show...he might be good in balika vadhu but here he just falls flat....but i dont think its his fault either.

this is one more example of a good concept based show turning into a DUMP.....how sad