Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This show will not end very qiuckly, it has good TRPs , it might be continued for 3-4 years.
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

@silvermoonlight i agree with u

cant believe murli's parents just stand there n watch as gaushala goes around abusing & terrorising everyone
they cant reign their bahu in, their bahu overrides them

and i dnt like the fact that bharti hasnt got much screen space or much dialogues or much to do
in uk its 2 weeks behind n all im seeing so far is mostly bharti is standing in the background of every scene just crying while everyone is talking/arguing/shouting etc.

agree
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ImagineTV

This show will not end very qiuckly, it has good TRPs , it might be continued for 3-4 years.

Re Trps: The faster you rise..the harder you fall

This show will fall soon unless the story line has not improved

Many shows starts off with high trps then the creatives ruin it, and it gets cancelled in the wink of an eye

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Re Trps: The faster you rise..the harder you fall

This show will fall soon unless the story line has not improved

Many shows starts off with high trps then the creatives ruin it, and it gets cancelled in the wink of an eye

silvermoonlight...unfortunately they have taken the sick part and they will stick to it..and i can't expect any improvement...it will just get worse..
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Every show has it's highs and lows... Not every epi could b exciting, it'll soon pik up - if the cvs don't give the dialogues what r the actors supposed to do...
^^^
evrry epi...since few weeks...i m wondering...which episode was exactly *GOOD*
ImagineTV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rae24

Every show has it's highs and lows... Not every epi could b exciting, it'll soon pik up - if the cvs don't give the dialogues what r the actors supposed to do...

you are right
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
its not about every epi being exciting

its about common sense and good writing..even a few boring epi's can be tolerated if a show has good writing and story line

Actors take the dialogues and make it their own - creatives do not act for them and dont have them on puppet strings ->Murli does overact and underact at the wrong times....part of this is due to the scripts and part due to his acting ->perhaps even the actor no longer has the heart to act in this show

rania70 thumbnail
HEY ,IM NEW HERE,IM JUST SOOOO AMAZED THE WAY U GUYS DISCUSE THESE DAILY SHOWS,REALY AMAZING, N I AGREE WITH U GUYS IM SORRY TO SAY IT BT MURLI ACTS TOO LOUD,HE,S ALWAYS ANGRY WITH BHARTI,POOR GIRL JUST STAND THERE N LISTN HIS NONSENCE,HE WAZ SWEET BT NW HE'S LIKE A KARELA AUR NEEM CHADRA,
ImagineTV thumbnail
if a show is not good we shiould  not always think abt ending it, we should try to improve it.