Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Shinus...hey chillax its okay. Just dun want neone to be hurt. Such topics are very sensitive.😃
mchopra thumbnail
YAARA THROW LOGIC IN DUSTBIN AnD watch a show..where is logic in life that u wnat logic in a show..
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jo - this cud be y someone was asking about Fridays & Saturdays..... u loser u picked Friday😈 maybe they edited😳Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wishing You All A Merry Christmas🤗🤗

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells
Jingle All the Way
Oh What Fun It is To Ride
In a One Horse Open Sleigh
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i already said baby is not too big at all...that is around 12 weeks...not all women have a stomach at 12 weeks. The baby may look big on ur TV screen but it is small in her womb. Every woman is diff wit groW*H of stomach...wit Geet's body built her stomach wont grow so fast. and it is her first pregnancy, also considering her age her stomach will show late. women in their first pregnancy show late...usually that is. trust moi. 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fashion wise Geet gets more marks than MSK ...the wardrobe for her is much better than Maan's on almost all occasions....its just MSK manages to look gud cause GC can carry off those clothes well enuf ...though the Ghazini look is a total no no and he needs to get into some casual wear fast .....

The emotional content was finally there during the ultrasound scene ...finally saw sumthing substantial
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Kavi for that information. Yes, Geet's baby does look like it is around  12 weeks.

I never got to see my son's pictures since the doctor kept assuring me that everything was fine.
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@livelygal

yes,,,, i didnt meant anything wrong with it.... Still sorry to all
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Jo - this cud be y someone was asking about Fridays & Saturdays..... u loser u picked Friday😈 maybe they edited😳

Ae lo u mean to say they only listen to me😲😛😛...well I guess u r right...kill me now🤣..but if u see the general viewer reaction on FB and star one website..u will understand the episode has hit the much needed jackpot😉...
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will have to watch the episode again with no distractions.