Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Ashu ... thanks ... but that link didn't work either 😭
will have to wait till someone uploads it on youtube

Jiaaaaaaaa .... you are the only other good girl here 😆 ... seems like someone is dreaming a lot these days ... and not about mohit/monaya 😆

PS ... I reached 4700 ... only another 300 to go 😆 ... I think I will lose this race 😛
Edited by DiyaS - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi5, diya!

even though the ratio is 1:3....i still can't say how is gng to win....diya, u, still, have fair chances to win
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Partner....I can very happily lose this race. In fact, this is one race, I would love to lose. But plz don't ask me why! 😳 Edited by ayesha_80 - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
i don't want to hear the answer for 'why?'.....we have a few things to talk, ashu....asap
ayesha_80 thumbnail
SHOOOOOT!!! I'm soryyyyy!! I'm out for dinner, Partner. I didn't see ur msg. Now too, have logged in from my cell. Everything ok na, partner? Why are u sounding so worried?! I can't even sit here now. I'm coming to gtalk as soon as i reach home...max. half an hour. I'm outta this dinner. I'm extremely sorry, partner. I shud've been wid u...but blv me, i didn't see ur msg. Cya real soon, partner. Take care!!
kavya.b thumbnail
it's nothing abt me...it's all abt U....it's all abt u saying "don't ask me why?"

take ur time....we have time till u finish those 90 posts
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Aww!! Partner....*hugssss*
. I think we've had a 'good' disc. last night on this. Thanks, partner....it really means a LOTTTT. *hugs*

And...89 posts left now?! 😉😆
kavya.b thumbnail
not bad, u  r moving at a faster pace then i expected...good gng

diya, u need to gear up

remember what's today? feb 13th....last yr Vday.....shattered heart, confused minds n the shocking bullets....i still have the promo n the episode rolling in front of me....clearly
remember posting in MPL last yt...our theme was Vday Magic....sigh! i miss both MPL n SG
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Partnerrrr....read my post on the last page, where i wrote abt SG and Vday?? I'm missing SG loadsss...the whole day's memories are coming back since yest.

I've always related with Gunjan in one way or the other...but this track is the one which is extremely close to my heart. I remember..Mads n Diya were waiting for my updates and i was giving them a live commentary. But when Gunjan walked out...after her 'heart' broke...i stopped updating.

And if i remember correctly, the three of us were on IF...in one thread...but we cudn't say a word for a looong time, till Mads n I made Diya open a post. I think its title was 'V-nite, a night of heart break'..something like this.

This was such a painful track. It still makes me numb. And tell u wat..i've never watched that 'sajda' song again. The only other time I watched it was in Mads' 'Iktara' VM. And that too, just once. I can't even listen to this song otherwise too. This was the power of MoNaya's performance. They were BRILLIANT!!

Miss SG and miss those old days!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I was thinking about making a post on this today or tomorrow ... Ashu, like you, I have never been able to watch that episode again. I remember talking to naveen after she edited it and she was like, I didn't even watch while I was editing, I couldn't ... and I was the same ... I said I will see it after SaJan have come back together ... but even then, I never could. One of the most brilliant episodes of MJHT ... definitely one of the most painful ... because it was one of those situations where no one was right or wrong ... SaJan were just coming from two completely different places ...

I made this post ... it was one where I didn't have to think at all ... the words just poured out ...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1339324

And we were all NUMB ... the power of Monaya's acting ... especially Sanaya ... this girl is gonna have a tough time getting a non-emotional role to do now ... because she is just so completely BRILLIANT and overpowering in her emotional sequences ...

And I remember Ashu used to update us - Mads and me - every night ... and we used to wait for her posts ... and that night, she was just quiet ... she was like, I can't write any more ... and we were all three actually in tears ... even some MNians came on the forum to say how moved they were ... it was just such a moving scene ... Till date every time I hear the opening part of Sajda ... I remember Sanaya/Gunjan and her face ... Sajda has become the epitome of that episode  ... it was a special episode, and till date I haven't seen the other parts, because it never aired on tv, I saw it only on youtube and I just ffwded all the other parts to watch SaJan ... they were BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!! 😭

Edited by DiyaS - 13 years ago