Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello, girls *hugs*

Anyone home?!

Ok...why are ppl getting excited wid my 'reserved' thing at my FF?! Wasn't I supposed to give an apology note there, Partner?! 😆

Ahh!! After this 2 more posts left and then a 100 more and then........*sigh*😆
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hooked up with KL....so reply will b unstable....bear it!

ohh god, when i jus read this frm diya's reply " from San's last remark on marriage not being so soon" .... i was like 'when did Dana say this?'.....so, that's my condition ryt now
as i brought the topic here....i'll better add this also...Flynn doesn't remind of mayank....he is more of AB....Arjun...i like Arjun-Dana relation a lot...i enjoy them...k, i'm done with this....not, not really, want to say one more line....i'm enjoying every bit of the book...k, now i;m done with this

*trying to focus on moanya*

i totally agree with both of u in saying that they need to work with others for all the reasons u mentioned...in a way, it's really good for them....but they'll more happy to work together...they want to come back together....i can't forget Sanaya's face while saying that they want to come together....for her sake...i want them together...even, selfish me, want them together....if u have observed, i'm not saying Monaya Rock also...i've started to say Monaya Rocks....they have become a single unit for me....two bodies, one soul!

k, here it goes again 
Monaya Rocks!

*on reading my reply again*
i sounded more stable by the end of the post, na?
Edited by kavya.b - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
ahaaaa...oohhhoooooo....finally we got the update....thanks for the update partner....now ur motivating me to catch up on ur FF once again....nxt weekend, aftr xmz....it's totally ur FF, for me!!

Meens would be very happy to know that u updated! *touchwood*
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Ahhh!!! Finally I get the time to come here. I swear, Partner...writing an FF update...OS...SS is easy...but sending PMs is sooooooo damn difficult and tiring. It took me 3 hrs to just PM, coz many of the ppl have changed their IDs...the whole PM list was in a mess. Those who are in the buddy list..its easy to PM them. But these individual PMs really kill me.

Uff!! I feel sooo good now...after all this venting 😆😆😆

Aww!! Partner....its a very boring FF...i've warned u many times...so plz, delay it as much as possible. And i'm very much nervous abt this chapter. I hope i haven't disappointed everyone. Getting back to writing and getting the flow back was defo very difficult. Don't know whether i've succeeded even a tiny winy bit or not! 😕

And I don't know whether Meens will be happy or not...but i'm really very happy for her. U know the reason, right?! 😉

Edited:
WOW, i didn't realize....this is my 2900th post. YAYYYY!!! 100 more to go now! 😡
Edited by ayesha_80 - 13 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
PEOPLE STOP SENDING ME PMS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! No not you guys. I love PMs from you guys especially the threatening ones 😳🤣 But seriously how am I going to get through them all? Anyways I am going to be busy this weekend. Got 3 exams next week, a presentation and this weekend my friend's dholki.
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Jiaaaaa, if u think this technique will work on us...and we'll leave u widout reading that "warning" PM...u're totally mistaken, sweety 🤣 U HAVE to read that PM, there's no way out 😈😆😆

And wat a contrast....exams and then dholki ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Enjoy both, Jia! All the best! 🤗
kavya.b thumbnail
jia, no normal member would have 700+ unread Pms pending.....don't give me excuses...i know it's ur laziness, that lead to all this

first u bulk those PMs...to such a level that u r afraid to see the no. of unread....n then on the name of being fair, u wont read the new Pms, which u get ltr...

so, don't blame anyone, be it us or ur other frnds, for ur increased no. PMs

kavya.b thumbnail
there's another way, u can escape all these Pms....u can jus, remove all of us n other frnds frm ur buddy list/......the rate will fall down atleast by half.....k? n much better blck us...not jus reject....got that?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Hey guys!

@Ashu baji: 🤣 Haha what technique? 😳 I am conphuseeeeeeeeed 🤣

@Kavz: 🤣 It is not my fault. *hmph* I am a bechari. 😳 Main ek bholi bhali si ladki! 😳
ayesha_80 thumbnail

Jia...the technique of presenting a very sad picture of ur inbox. 🤣

@ Partner: Bachi ki jaan lo gi kya?! Itna ghussa?! Oh boyyyy 🤣