Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice!  My vote for mystery man is Elesh! 😳
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks you all. elesh, may be or may not.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I missed this FF while on vacation!  What a treat.  I really like it Shruthi! 

I read all the parts today!  Can't wait for the next chapter.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shruthi....that was awesome.....amazing...
and this Aham is very much same as On Screen Aham....and m loving him....
heheh...at least kuchh sochta to  hai and hume pata bhi lagta hai....

thanx for this lovely treat....

Stranger.....any new entry to make Aham All Green.......
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love it i just start to read 😳  but its never too late fantastic cant wait until you update👏
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awe Shruti phir se suspense! Update soon! I totally vote for Elesh as well! 😊
ruksm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome one..👏👏👏

Who was that in the car? Waiting to read ur next part..Nice to see a jealous Ahem..
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mystery man....
plzz shruti end this mystery soon... update fast 
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter six

After entering his cabin, aham sat down in his chair. Instinctively his eyes went towards gopi who was busy with her work. His eyes were red with anger. He had tried to control himself but failed miserably. Since had been a month since he saw gopi go out with another man. When he saw her hug him, he felt an unidentified rage inside him. He had even broken his glass which he was having in his hand. After that nearly every day or two days once he saw her going out with him. He even found them together at coffee shops and restaurants. He could not analyze his reason for his anger. He tried to think that she is no one for him, if she meets someone it is her headache, why should I bother with it? But he could not rest in peace. Whenever he shuts his eyes he had their image, gopi laughing with that man, gopi holding his hands. He had tried giving her more work so he could detain her, but gopi being efficient always found ways to finish it on time. He had even made enquired about him and found out that he was gopi's friend from college and they two were always together. He had put two and two and come to a conclusion.

Now when he was her working with such care and perfection, his anger instead of going down just went up. How could she give such an innocent act? He felt like shaking her. Though he tried to reason himself not to bother with her, his mind was telling him his problem. He was angry because he wanted to be the one who could make gopi laugh, he wanted to be the one with whom she shared her time. The other part told him "idiot how could she do that, have you ever given her a small smile, have you ever treated her has a person with feelings, you were always anger on her on one pretext or another, you are the real kadous she mentioned"

To top it all that morning kokila had told him about this rishta which had come for kinjal. She told him about the Metha's and their wish to make kinjal their daughter in law. Aham was happy till he saw the boy's photo. The moment he saw it, he was stunned. It was the same fellow with whom gopi had gone out. He blankly told his mother that he was not interested in this rishta and the boy's character was not good. Kokila was taken aback and question him further. Aham refusd to answer her, but told her to trust him and left for his office. How dare this fellow love one girl and marry another. Are these two planning to ruin his family? He will not allow his sister's life to be spoiled because of some schemer. Aham realized that he had to go out otherwise he will do something drastic which he might regret latter.

He came out of his cabin and informed gopi that he will be out for lunch and hold all his calls till he comes back. Gopi started at his retreating figure. Will this man never smile? Doesn't he have an heart? Why is he always angry? Only he knows the answer. She began filing all the prints she had taken so far for the next month's conference. She tried to concentrate on her work, but her mind was only on aham. She felt sorry for him and angry on that girl who had left him like this. She had learnt from rashi (who was the gossip of the company) that before he met that girl aham was so sweet and always had a smile in his face. Now he has only a stern look.

Then her thoughts started to wander towards her best friend elesh Mehta. Elesh was the sweetest person in the whole world. It was nearly eight years since they had met. He was always there to support her. He knew her background and helped her. Many people mistook them for lovers, even ketaki aunty elesh's mother once asked her openly" dirka do you love each other. If so tell us, we can arrange for your marriage" gopi and elesh were horrified. They never thought themselves like that. They were friends and will remain like that. Now elesh had fallen in love with a girl. He had met her in US and tried to woo her. The girl was from a traditional family and refused him point blank, so elesh has turned to his friend for help. And gopi was too willing to help him. Just then the phone rang cutting through her thoughts. Since she was alone and had lots of paper and files in her hand, she switched on the loudspeaker. It was elesh and his voice was frantic.

Elesh: gopi, can you do me a favour?

Gopi: what is it elesh?

Elesh: gopi, I want an appointment with your boss, that too today, immediately and it is urgent.

Gopi: my boss, Mr aham. What is the matter elesh you sound so desperate? What do you want with him?

Elesh: gopi all my dreams have been ruined. You know how much I love kinjal. I can't live without her. It took me nearly a year to convince her about my love.

Gopi: yes I know, but what is the trouble now. Did you have any fight with her?

Elesh: NO. Fight with kinjal… no way. If it was not for your help, kinjal would never agreed to talk with me. Now I had told my parents about my wish to marry her, they were so happy and had send the proposal to her parents.

Gopi: really, congrats elesh. Now I m angry with you. Why did you not tell me? You wanted me to convince kinjal about your love, you wanted me to play cupid and when things get serious you forgot me.

Elesh: gopi please listen the whole thing. I m struck with an important work, or else I would have come there in person. Kinjal's parents were happy and they had accepted the rishta. But today morning her mother called and said that her son did not like me and my character was not good so they wanted to cancel this proposal. I just cant bear with this. Whenever thing had been at the final step, this fellow comes and spoils it. I want to meet him and tell him how much kinjal means to me.

Gopi: what does this have to do with my boss?

Elesh: gopi kinjal's brother is your boss Aham Parag Modi.

The files and folders in gopi's hands crashed on the floor as she was staring at the person whose name was mentioned by Elesh.

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dat was gr8 shruthi😊....finished all parts in one go....and it feels nice 2 c gopi as this corporate person...
waitin 4 next update....