Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
guys been busy, i will try to update it soon as possible. may be this weekend.
Kavya.S thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wonderful story...plz try to update soon...
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just loved this story .please please do continue this one.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Hiya just read your FF now!
its realllyyy goood!
please PM me when you update!
and do continue,love it!
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Please do complete this story. its seems so interesting and I want to know what happens next !!!

Small request - please pm me when you update
hana_y thumbnail
very nice  update soon want to know  wat will be the solution please come soon ðŸ˜Š 
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just read this FF and i loved this story...please continue...i think this is your best story...please continue...dying to read more...pleaseee!!!!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is an old FF of mine. the shows lack of romantic angle made me lose inspiration and stop it. since we have lot of goham i thought of reviving it.

a recap: aham loved anita, but found that she loved his money. since then he was bitter in his life. after few yrs he was forced to return home. there he meets a girl and tries to find who she is. he is shocked to see that she is his secreatary. intially gopi refused to be his secratary but finally accepted it. rashi is her best friend and sister. kinjal loves elesh gopi's best friend.

part 9

Gopi was pacing up and down near the entrance of the mall. She cannot believe she was doing this. Of all the things she hated, shopping was the first. She hated wasting her time in it. Now she was stuck here at this mall and that to with kinjal. That afternoon gopi had got a call from kokila who asked her to help kinjal with her shopping and she had also cleared it with urmila. While gopi was frustrated with kinjal, she could not help think about aham. She had never dreamt that he would so nice. If someone had told her few days before kinjal's engagement that aham will support her and help her she would have laughed at their face. From their first meeting she had always felt the tension between them. She could not differentiate it whether as positive or negative. But on the day of kinjal's engagement she felt a change.

When aham dropped her at home she was caught in a desperate situation. Urmila mami was furious about her being late for home. While she and rashi were unable to think something quick, aham came to their resuce. He analysed the situation within seconds. He just asked for their phone number and called their mami. When urmila picked up he had blasted gopi for being irresponsible. He had told urmila that he had asked gopi to do some reception work and she had ran off without informing him and also she had not returned the costume provided for her. This had made urmi mami happy and when gopi reached just got a lecture that she cannot be as efficient as her daughter rashi.

Even now the memory of it made gopi to smile. After that she had sensed a change in aham. She had caught him staring at her more than once. Few days before she was arranging some files in his office, when she looked up she found the reflection of aham in the mirror before her. She found him staring her as if he was seeing the sun, the moon, the stars for the first time. That look had done something to her. when ever she closed her eyes at night his face had started to haunt her. She tried to push those thoughts and emotions as being ridiculous and yet here she was thinking all about him.

Just then someone patted on her back. To her surprise it was elesh

Gopi: "elesh what are you doing her"

Elesh: "waiting for kinjal"

Gopi: "what? Kinjal? I thought she was coming here for shopping. How did you know she was coming here?

Elesh: "gopi I feel sometimes you speak like a idiot. How do I know kinjal will be here? Because we planned to meet her. actually after our engagement we could hardly meet outside our house. Wherever we go one of our family members come with us. Even today koki aunty was to come. Kinjal managed to change the plan and suggested you to be her shopping partner. So here we are.

By this time gopi was angry. She shouted: hey what do you both think of me. Don't you have the curtesy to ask my persmisson before. And to think kokilaji has trusted me with kinjal. How can I betray her. this is bad of you elesh, at least you could have told me before.

Before elesh could pacify her, kinjal came running towards them. The first thing she did was to hug gopi. "gopi I don't know how much I can thank you. You are an angel. You are my only hope. I m sorry I got you into this fix, please, please help me" gopi smiled at her an said: okay, don't flatter me. I will wait in the coffee shop till you both come.

Kinjal: don't worry gopi, I brought you company.

Gopi turned to see what kinjal ment. On seeing him she failed to breathe. There he was walking casually, in a white shirt and grey jeans, looking as if he was coming straight from the ramp. Gopi was cursing kinjal in her mind for putting her in this fix. How dare she do this to her. This is what happens on being good. Wait till she gets hold of kinjal alone.

Aham was enjoying the emotions displayed in gopi's place. He was worn out when he reached home. He had even refused kokila's request to take kinjal shopping. But while he was passing kinjal's room he heard her planning with elesh to meet at the shopping mall and learnt that gopi was coming there. Immediately he turned back to his mother and accepted to help kinjal. All the while he was planning to talk with gopi alone. Though he sees her every day at office, he never had time for private conversations. Gopi was stubborn on it. He felt at least he had to break her hesitation. With all these thoughts he had reached his destination.

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Wonderful update!,please pm me when u update,i can't wait to see the Gohem convo in the update!😛
Kavya.S thumbnail
oh thanks for continuing again...
loved it...and how will gohem be when they are alone??cant wait
update soon