Mahii an Egyptian princess in past life?-2 article

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Mahii Vij an Egyptian princess in past life?
By IANS, 23 December, 2010

TV actress Mahii Vij, who became popular as Nakusha, the ugly duckling of "Laagi Tujhse Lagan", has found out that she was an Egyptian princess in her past life.The "Laagi Tujhse Lagan" actress underwent past life regression therapy on Imagine TV's "Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka" to find out the reason behind her fear for closed dark places and heights.

During regression, Mahii found herself as an Egyptian princess Sophia in the year 1838. Sophia was in love with a young worker of the palace, Jean, and her father didn't approve of her relationship. As a punishment, Sophia was put in solitary confinement in a dark room where she realised that she was carrying her lover's child. She also saw her lover being pushed down a cliff, and realised the reasons behind her phobias.

After the therapy, Mahii has started believing in past life and rebirth theories.

"I was never a firm believer of past life and rebirth. But my experience on the show has completely changed my opinion. I have had a thoroughly satisfying journey on the show and the revelations are too vivid to be ignored. I'm completely amazed and mesmerised," she said in a press statement.

The episode featuring the actress will be on air Saturday. Nowadays Mahii is seen shaking a leg on dance reality show "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4? on Sony TV.

@filmicafe.com

Thursday, December 23rd, 2010 | Posted by anurao66

Mahi Vij: Regression Unveils The fact Of Her Past Life

December 24, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Mahi Vij the small screen actress who rose to popularity with her role as the simple Nakusha has reportedly discovered that she had been an Egyptian princess in her previous birth.

Reports are that the actress has participated in the NDTV Imagine channel's show 'Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka' and had gone into regression where it was unfolded that she had been a beautiful princess who was in love with a local boy who worked in the palace.

The boy was pushed off the cliff and the princess was kept in captivity in solitary confinement, it was during her punishment that she discovered that she was carrying the boy's child. After going through this harrowing experience in her previous birth it was clear why the actress Mahi is so much afraid of darkness and heights in this birth as well.

Now this actress who is a big fan of Akshay Kumar is busy these days with her stint in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and is doing quite well for herself. But her horrific experiences in her previous birth had certainly being bothering her before this regression. But now according to reports the actress is quite in control of herself and has started believing in the concept of past life.

This episode of Mahi in 'Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka' is scheduled to be aired this Saturday.

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks  for the article