Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Why are P and A looking shocked?...you rattle a rattlesnake, he will bite back and lash at the nearest!!

But more than that, I have to say P and A have a lot of face, to stay in that house after getting the police in (nothing new for P) and eating and sleeping there!!

Oh good training P, lett bratty learn to call the police on her husband and in-laws!!...you can be so proud!πŸ˜ƒ
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Is the Indian police that dumb?....so only the first wife can lodge a complaint

It's not about dumb....

I think it is the law, proving marriage with documents or etc....

...interestingly, I never came across a bigamy case in the UK.......πŸ€”πŸ€”
tanthya thumbnail
SS folds his hands at Sax..says sarcastically ..: now pls go with ur drlng son

SAX looking grim : Alright ,,SS..I will go..but remember ...I still believe in Law and justice and will knock on all the courts of law and will save my daughter from this hell

Sax and Adrsh begin to move 2wards the door, pause  and turn 2 look at Rshi..S comes in looks at them and says sarcastically.."This way"

Sax Go out

P: Y r u doing this, u r destroying rshi's life..this is illegal

K: S ..U r crossing the limits ...had u were unmarried, I would have hlpd u in gettng Aarushi..but now u r destroying 2 lives

S:ENOUGH !!U have prbl with my marital status..ok I will solve it at root level..I wll kill Kesariya and then Rshi will be the only one left..and will be my legal wife..is that ok

All are shocked. Kesar shattered, Amma thinking ..K unbelieving

ENDS
td_dhoom thumbnail

Is the Indian police that dumb?....so only the first wife can lodge a complaint

The hardest part about them is not  knowing where to startπŸ˜•
after all SS rulesπŸ˜†
can't keep realistic expectations from themπŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

It's not about dumb....

I think it is the law, proving marriage with documents or etc....

...interestingly, I never came across a bigamy case in the UK.......πŸ€”πŸ€”

What! ...I thought anyone can lodge a bigamy case....if the first wife doesn't complain ...then even she is part of the crime
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Seems like something is churning in amma's mind!! ...looking not good for kesar and arushi

Thanks a lot for the live update Tanths 😊
hussainramso thumbnail
Why is Kesar shattered? Did she think that he would place her on a throne? Get that iron out woman and use  it to knock him on the head for Pete's sake!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

What! ...I thought anyone can lodge a bigamy case....if the first wife doesn't complain ...then even she is part of the crime

Not sure about indian law...but in the Uk anyone can lodge a complaint and get prove from either somerset house or the local registry/parish....or hire a private investigator!πŸ˜†

Oh the whole thing is ridiculous!...if anyone of us acted like that with our sasural do you think they would even welcome us anywhere near their home let alone continue feeding, clothing us?...this story really defies logic and belief!!....

This story should be a science fiction show or something.πŸ˜†
hussainramso thumbnail
Thank you Tanths!
Had a great time!
Girls have a wonderful day!
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Aeryn,

my youngest has been ill with the flu and wants mummy around him constantly...😊

Yes, about SI believeg A, I hope this man uses his brain a bit.....really, really chomping to see all the Saxs behind bars, even P , Nainaji and Dadiji (why leave her out?πŸ˜ƒ).....Lets see who bails them out?...I'm sure SS will be busy...

Hope your yougest will get well soonSmile

Looks like the SI has no brain at all....Aarushi just told him she married with her consent (so obviously didn't care that he was already married), she suffered no torture etc. but he's talking as if the first makes a complaint he will only arrest Shakti!!! Why? in bigamy case is the man the only one responsible?

BTW I don't buy this sudden fearlessness from police forces...CVs again twisting things as per their convenience...
Edited by Aeryn - 13 years ago