Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh I just heard that scene...didn't see it....she had tears in her eyes? Khusi ke aansoo?LOL

Don't know about depressing....I was cleaning my room so I had more depressing things on my mind at that time than Dutta (not) dying...I'm feeling a bit disconnected with LTL since a week now....may be it will pick after today....

I want to watch Bones!!!!
incandescence thumbnail
Yeah...that definitely sounds intriguing....I'm definitely giving it a try too.
AreYaar thumbnail
@Mash: If you want to watch Bones, dig out your old DVDs.....still a lot of time left for it return from hiatus.

As for Kala....you can't really make out the EXACT reason for her tears....she's unhinged....lol....but it was superbly enacted by Aashka I felt. I liked today's LTL epi more than some previous ones....cuz something finally happened.

*bump.....did you see this?

Originally posted by: nureat01

New YRF show starting in end Jan.....sounds kinda interesting....I'll give it a try....hope it's good.

[quote]

Khotey Sikkey, the next big launch on Sony..

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 | 2:16:24 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Khotey Sikkey, the next big launch on Sony..

YRF is back with a bang, and it will be their unique concept, Khotey Sikkey that will be the first fiction launch on Sony in the New Year..

YRF is back again on the small screen with their next unique venture Khotey Sikkey which is the story of five affluent youngsters and an honest cop who walk on the path of eradicating urban crime in the society.

The show which will air on Sony will trace the lives of these five grown-up individuals who are into drugs, use a lot of weapons, drive fast cars, party a lot and interact with people who are involved in nefarious activities.

Our source states, "The story of Khote Sikkey will open up when all these five people are locked up in jail for committing one or the other crime. This is when the cop realizes that these people have the money, power and the approach to get to the notorious people creating a menace with urban crime. The cop then forces these youngsters to help out the police in wiping out crime from the city".

YRF team has shot for the show in real-life situations and the episodes have come out well.

Hasan Zaidi who was part of YRF's Rishta.com and Powder comes back to the small screen with a lead role in the show. The other four leads are relatively new to the small screen.

Our source states, "Hasan plays the character of Mohit who is a complete alcoholic, and a street car racer. He is one character who buries a lot of anger within him, as his girl friend is in coma due to a mishap that he committed earlier. Then you have Purush Chibber who essays the role of Hameer Rizvi who is an out and out gambler. Dilkush plays the role of Delnaaz who is totally into drugs. Sukhmini Sadhana plays Uttara who is a typical recluse and does not like to be in a company. Mark Parikh essays Ayush who is a computer hacker. The role of the honest yet adamant cop is played by Vikas Kumar who was earlier seen in Powder".

Khotey Sikkey is expected to launch on January 21st and will be a bi-weekly, airing on Friday and Saturday.

This product from YRF appears to be the hottest property on Sony Entertainment Television right now, and we are sure viewers would await its launch.. [/quote]

*Edit: And here's the promo:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnpkEChWbac[/YOUTUBE]

I find it quite hard to imagine Sid from Mahi Way as a heterosexual computer hackerπŸ˜†....he's permanently Sid in my mind now...."main aurat khoob niraali hoon"πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
I was watching old LTL scenes last night.....the very first DN ones....Dutta's entry.....the confrontation with Morey, the dhaaba/handpump scenes......him getting shot....the way she takes him to the hospital.....I never felt it that time but on a rewatch, I find there to be more pathos/poignancy to those scenes....and I was oddly missing koel Nakku.....the bit after he gets shot....and Ganpat is saying that they should run away with the money but Nakku refuses to leave....there's this small bit as Ganpat is dragging her away, Dutta holds her foot....I never noticed that the first time I watched it or maybe I'd forgotten.....but watching it this time just made the scene all the more poignant to me.....the connection b/w these two.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

^^ You didn't notice that attempt to reach for her foot before?! That was such a touching thing for me.. I loved it.. That whole fight scene actually, from start to the end. 😍 So much going on there..

P.S. Oh and that show on Sony sounds interesting. I'll probably give it a watch too. Although this "recluse" character - the person who doesn't like to be in much company - sounds pretty typical. I'm pretty sure she will have some love-shove angle with one of the other characters in the show, most likely someone who's her polar opposite.. πŸ˜† 

P.P.S. Why does this sound a lot like Leverage to me..? πŸ€”

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Fivr: You're most welcome yaar :-) Oh I LOVE that sig of hers....lol....I was telling her last night also.....and I'm bugging her to post her update but she never listens to me :X....lol

Get her to update yaar! I love her creations - both you and her are really my favorite sig/avi makers. And while you're at it, get her to make a VM thread also!! 😍 Mujhey requests aa rahi hain.. πŸ˜†
incandescence thumbnail

*Edit: And here's the promo:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnpkEChWbac[/YOUTUBE]

I find it quite hard to imagine Sid from Mahi Way as a heterosexual computer hackerπŸ˜†....he's permanently Sid in my mind now...."main aurat khoob niraali hoon"πŸ˜†

Hmmmm.....I thought it will be more Powder-like being a crime based show but it seems more savy. I guess they got their lesson from Powder....though personally speaking I loved Powder with all its dry, rustic feel....that's one more show that they need to bring back with a second season...it toh didn't even get a proper possible final ending like R.C.
AreYaar thumbnail
@Fivr: LOL yeah I didn't notice it the first time....or maybe I don't remember....it was so long ago....I watched those few scenes, then later on lost patience after Nakku came to live in PN and her endless hyper dreams about Dutta started so I thought it was turning mehh and lost track....lol

But I'm rewatching a lot of old scenes these days thanks to Khushi reuploading them on her account in HQ....so I'm noticing some things more clearly for the first time....like this bit....really touched my heart.....I guess these are those little things....moments....gestures that make DN so special.

LOL yaar meri bugging se Fatty ko kuch farak nahin padta....like I said, she doesn't listen....she'll only post an update jab madam ka mann karega *rolls eyes* lol

@Mash: Yeah they've made it more "Seven" type in a sense.....LOL....since that was basically there only significantly successful show out of all the ones they launched last year I guess....but I hope this show isn't as chindi and brainless as Seven....let's see.
incandescence thumbnail

I was watching old LTL scenes last night.....the very first DN ones....Dutta's entry.....the confrontation with Morey, the dhaaba/handpump scenes......him getting shot....the way she takes him to the hospital.....I never felt it that time but on a rewatch, I find there to be more pathos/poignancy to those scenes....and I was oddly missing koel Nakku.....the bit after he gets shot....and Ganpat is saying that they should run away with the money but Nakku refuses to leave....there's this small bit as Ganpat is dragging her away, Dutta holds her foot....I never noticed that the first time I watched it or maybe I'd forgotten.....but watching it this time just made the scene all the more poignant to me.....the connection b/w these two.

I know what you mean about the old scenes...many of their initial scenes didn't have much verbal interactions but they are poignant because of their silence...there's a connection between these two since the start only.....I was watching their old scenes a few days back too...I feel he had more chemistry with the koel Nakku or maybe I feel it because this fair Nakku is sooooo blank and ANNOYING these days...Waise I haven't noticed that holding her foot bit too...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

I know what you mean about the old scenes...many of their initial scenes didn't have much verbal interactions but they are poignant because of their silence...there's a connection between these two since the start only.....I was watching their old scenes a few days back too...I feel he had more chemistry with the koel Nakku or maybe I feel it because this fair Nakku is sooooo blank and ANNOYING these days...Waise I haven't noticed that holding her foot bit too...

Oh indeed there was always that connection b/w them....which especially showed more in the silent communications b/w them....those are their best scenes......he did hold her foot....here watch this vid:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbTin9CaRaw[/YOUTUBE]

3:35: She holds his hand too....their fingers intertwined....as she's frantically asking Babi-Ganpat to do something....another sign of the connection.

He holds her foot at 5:11....and the tune they play there and the look in Nakku's eyes....the way they look at each other is really touching.

And yes, I agree that since the past few epis, fair Nakku is in quite a blank and annoying mode....things need to pick up on that front.