All Tees Maar Khan reviews here - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

I'm so upset for Akki  πŸ˜”...but people don't care for the critics, it will become a hit.

yea for sure just like how Dabaang was on Eid 
Golmaal 3 was on Diwali
3 idiots on last xmas
and Gajini on the xmas before these were all HITS

people will go regardless! but if its a dumb movie then no ones gnna go back the second time!

aiyshababy thumbnail
Dabba goal baba lets wait for monday may be farah's family and her camp only in cenima house one of the worst movie of the decade my all 7 friends thanks to me to stop them to go see TMK now we are going for dinner road side romeo much better than this nonsence 
guys...do we know what kind of relationship srk and farah share??Do we know under what circumstances srk refused this muvie? Do we know in what context the "supposedly crude srk joke" was??? I dunt see srk coming out and being all upset abt the fact that he was mocked in the movie, or celebrating the fact that the muvie is getting trashed...so i can't understand why so many people are getting worked up abt it....if he dosen't have a problem...then neither should we.....

could we please stop discussing how kind of relationship srk and farah has because this topic is NOT about srk being farahs brother, father, sister, mother, friend etc... its about tees maar khan reviews, post reviews or post your own review if u liked it or not.

I wont comment yet about the back dialogue or what ever it is, because I havent seen the movie til now so I dont know in which way it was said. But the amusing thing is some people who have NOT even seen the movie yet are trashing farah with so many words, geez atleast see the movie first and then comment about it.
Edited by -Crystal- - 13 years ago
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smarie pants

guys...do we know what kind of relationship srk and farah share??Do we know under what circumstances srk refused this muvie? Do we know in what context the "supposedly crude srk joke" was??? I dunt see srk coming out and being all upset abt the fact that he was mocked in the movie, or celebrating the fact that the muvie is getting trashed...so i can't understand why so many people are getting worked up abt it....if he dosen't have a problem...then neither should we.....

Srk will never trash farah. he even wished well for her movie TMK. Honestly speaking it doesn't matter if Srk has a problem, he probably is used to it. It's us as audience whose giving our opinion. I just find it low. We're judging the situation by what we seen them in past not behind the scenes.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Quick review: Tees Maar Khan is not worth even a free ticket
Published: Thursday, Dec 23, 2010, 23:23 IST
By Renuka Rao | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Film: Tees Maar Khan (U/A)
Director: Farah Khan
Cast: Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Akshaye Khanna, and others
Rating: *

Farah Khan's idea of a 'holiday' film β€” put together a world-infamous con artist, a Bollywood starlet, an Oscar aspirant, a bunch of nave villagers, and befuddled policemen; then weave an absurd story connecting all of them. That is how you have this catastrophe called Tees Maar Khan.

Tees Maar Khan is a classic example of a cluttered film in which a hodgepodge of characters incoherently jabbers ludicrous dialogues building up an odd plot that just refuses to make any sense at any point of time.

Just because you try mocking the stereotypical Bollywood touches and incorporate a couple of funny-looking characters, it does not guarantee that the audience will break into splits.

The so-called superstar jodi of Hindi cinema β€” Kumar and Kaif β€” has hardly any moments together, and individually both deliver pathetic performances. Throughout the film, Akshay Kumar only cracks his 'tawaif ki lut-ti izzat' one-liners while Kaif only squeals her lungs out with 'nahiiiiiii' and 'bachaaaooooo'.

Its the DNA review  http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_review-tees-maar-khan-is-not-worth-even-a-free-ticket_1485367

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i heard taran and faridoon didn't liked the movie as well.
Edited by Zareena - 13 years ago
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aiyshababy

Dabba goal baba lets wait for monday may be farah's family and her camp only in cenima house one of the worst movie of the decade my all 7 friends thanks to me to stop them to go see TMK now we are going for dinner road side romeo much better than this nonsence 

you are a true friend. you dont know how big a favour you did for yourself and for them πŸ˜‰
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't wait for Taran's review, I like reading his more than any other critic
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i trust faridoons reviews a lot more than tarns but it will be funny to read tarans review for this one 🀣
i also like reading rajeev msand's reviews too
waiting for them