Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ok so far what are the B.O collections?? movie hit huyi ya pit gayi??
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NO idea^ it might be average.
yes its sure tht its not a flop........registered good collections over the weekend......farah has saved herself this time i guess...
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i watched it🤓 *SPOILER*

Basically apart from akki's character, all the other characters were DEAD DUMB, literally brainless😳 i know its a comedy film, we should leave our brain out before watching....but seriously our eyes & our ears r connected to the nervous system, so atleast 1% would be used by the audience na? The sad thing, even when u use that 1% of ur brain, the story still doesn't make sense.😆 But i am not going to complain about that because it's not like OSO & MHN had smartness in it anyway, plus its a story written by shirish kunder *cough*!

Moreover, its not only a comedy movie...if shirish used a theme revolving around a CON ARTIST & the theft he's going to make, it automatically gets in the thriller genre in it. And sadly again everything is darn predictable & obvious in the movie!😆 The jokes were cliche, they were like forcing you to laugh, in the same way housefull did.

The only thing that makes the movie sometimes enjoyable is the performances!👍🏼 Akki, akshaye, kat (even though she had only 6 lines for real), even manish, were GREAT! specially akki & akshaye😊 Sheila ki jawani was also another good thing about the movie. Other songs are really annoying & LONG!

The end was jokes...TMK isnt going to get any award anyway, so the crew were giving themselves "oscars" in the movie🤪🤣

BUT let me make this clear, I DID NOT see ANYTHING that was offensive to SRK! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE SRK & i got really mad when i heard from here that farah made fun of his back problems. I waited & i waited to see that in the movie, but IT WASN'T THERE! Akshaye's character isn't similar to SRK AT ALL, his secretary just says that "If you're going to carry those heavy boxes, what will happen to your back?" ...something like that...it's not even related to SRK😳

And TMK wasn't as worse as RGV ka aag, that's a bit exaggeration there😆 It's just story having gazillion of loopholes, otherwise I didn't find it as horrible as houseful🤔

One suggestion for farah, I know you love ur husband to death but PLEASE next time don't make him write the story & SPARE US!😵 And viewers who haven't watched yet, don't watch it with high expectations please.

2/5

Zareena thumbnail
B.O. update: 'Tees Maar Khan' continues to slide downwards
- By Taran Adarsh, December 30, 2010 - 13:39 IST
TEES MAAR KHAN continues to slide downwards on weekdays in India. Here are the day-wise figures:-

Friday - 12.75 cr
Saturday - 12.75 cr
Sunday - 12 cr
Monday - 4.5 cr
Tuesday - 3.25 cr
Wednesday - 2.5 cr
Total so far: Rs. 47.75 cr nett

Although the numbers may seem impressive, they are not. In view of the fact that the Christmas vacations are still on, besides the fact that the film has had an extensive release [2100 screens in India] and ticket rates have also been hiked at most places, the 6-day total should've touched approx. Rs. 57 cr nett.
Edited by Zareena - 13 years ago
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
woow thakns zaru for the articals . umm am not sure if i should watch TMK or not (in DVD ofcourse ) ahahahhaah or should i safe my money for somting else  
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW !!! 70 pages !!!! 🤣, Even TMK's script might be only 3 pages or less 🤪🤣
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali10

🤣🤣 You're humor is getting better with each page of tmk🤣

Marioo try sallu funda..watch it when movie comes on TV😆😉
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
zaruu hahahahaa ummm i love ur idea of watching it on tv haha i wil surly do tht 

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali10

I so agree love this line: "Even TMK's script might be only 3 pages or less"😆