Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

omg me and kinny..well i did have an ff in bidaai where i did have me in it with kinny 😳
but yeah sure i'll post up a nivren OS tomorrow for sure =D

oh thnx love it!!!! can't wait😳
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Oh God girls I just watched the episode oh my my my I am NivRen heaven.

It was sooooooooooooo Beautiful and sweet, simple and elegant and innocent and mast mast and Nivi with such beautiful smile.
I am speechless.

Yaar all of us r speechless. Seriously no words for today's episode it was far more than just amazing
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

omg me and kinny..well i did have an ff in bidaai where i did have me in it with kinny 😳
but yeah sure i'll post up a nivren OS tomorrow for sure =D

Thank you so much sweety πŸ€—
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No suchi he was not about to kiss that is what I felt he just came close to her.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar all of us r speechless. Seriously no words for today's episode it was far more than just amazing

Words are not enough to describe today's episode. It's not only because of romance but after a long wait we have seen a Nivi we wanted to see who cares for her husband. Today's episode had all the good elements without obvious negative ones. I loved song sequence but I can't get enough of the scene where Nivi is waiting for Viren, from so long wanted to see her doing something like this. πŸ˜³ Finally she learned to separate her relationship and tackle them one at a time. 

Where is Suchi yaar? She has to be in good mood today to give us one more amazing weekend retreat. πŸ˜‰
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys..I am so sorry ..I have not said anything till now bcos I am speechless. I have read 40 pages and watched all links and episodes and totally floored. Since last 3 hrs thats all I have done and did not even brush my teeth yet. πŸ˜‰

I am actually lying on the floor looking at the ceiling and just enjoying this moments. πŸ˜†Thank god our prayers were answered.😊

and yea I was thinking of Suchi's scene about the dinner table after KC she wrote...this setup was so same and I was wishing there was a cake..but there were songs and dancing instead of them sharing the same plate and cake..right?? 

i cannot wait Suchi get more more more excited and write even more beautfiul scenes for us.

Love,
Simran.

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
guys..things are still not settled but I want say BIG THANKS TO CT for this.

THIS WAS THE 1st EPISODE WHERE THERE WAS NO CC...YAY!!!!!!!

Oh wow. yesterday we were saying we wish they would have an episode without CC and show other characters.. and Wolla here we have it.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
*meeeeeeppppp* aaj friday hai oh God Suchi di kahan hai i can't wait
simran728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Words are not enough to describe today's episode. It's not only because of romance but after a long wait we have seen a Nivi we wanted to see who cares for her husband. Today's episode had all the good elements without obvious negative ones. I loved song sequence but I can't get enough of the scene where Nivi is waiting for Viren, from so long wanted to see her doing something like this. πŸ˜³ Finally she learned to separate her relationship and tackle them one at a time. 

Where is Suchi yaar? She has to be in good mood today to give us one more amazing weekend retreat. πŸ˜‰

I am waiting for SUCHI desp too....and TG after bike scene NIVREN are still intact...TG TG TG
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

guys..things are still not settled but I want say BIG THANKS TO CT for this.

THIS WAS THE 1st EPISODE WHERE THERE WAS NO CC...YAY!!!!!!!

Oh wow. yesterday we were saying we wish they would have an episode without CC and show other characters.. and Wolla here we have it.

Oh yeah thats right.😊..............at last we got some peace today............we can sleep well....😊........