Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yes Rach I do agree that she has accepted him as a husband out of respect but in KC it was not just respect there was also love somehwere from Nivedita side

well said rachu and Zarmeen. I agree but im thinking like zarmeen that i think nivi also did those out of love which is not relised by nivi yet and she just takes those feelings as her duty and respect for him. But her guestures and concern were out of love and nivi is yet to relise well thats what i think anyways.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suchitra_1

payal dear lol I lost count now..  why dont you give the names youhave to anju she will add it in the main page and then we can go ahead and add those names that , are not on the list?

as people tell us?

you have it?

Yes. I will PM it to you guys in a bit.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Shova,...how are you??? No need to watch today's episode but do watch the SBB segment. It is very very cute and we are hoping we will get to see it tomorrow..
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Hi Shova,...how are you??? No need to watch today's episode but do watch the SBB segment. It is very very cute and we are hoping we will get to see it tomorrow..

please post the SBS segment link here guys.. I am not able to find it. thanks..and I am going to skip the epi too. but praying for tomorrow.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

I am good darling, how r u?? Lolz i have allready started watching the beginning and man i cant continue, but hey we got our answers to the question we were asking eirlier, that divya and sid do sleep on the same bed lolz. anyways im gonna stop watching it half way when i gather the strength will continue later. And i have watched the sbb segment a million times now, man isnt it soooooooo good.
Yep i am also hoping we see that 2morrow, need some happiness as todays epi was just urggg......
Edited by qse6 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

please post the SBS segment link here guys.. I am not able to find it. thanks..and I am going to skip the epi too. but praying for tomorrow.

here u go http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=370763
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simran728

Here you go -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570084

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qse6

I am good darling, how r u?? Lolz i have allready started watching the beginning and man i cant continue, but hey we got our answers to the question we were asking eirlier, that divya and sid do sleep on the same bed lolz. anyways im gonna stop watching it half way when i gather the strength will continue later. And i have watched the sbb segment a million times now, man isnt it soooooooo good.
Yep i am also hoping we see that 2morrow, need some happiness as todays epi was just urggg......

Yaar SBB segment was so cute. I hope thry do show it tomorrow as it seem like it was still morning. And i hope Viren makes her agree to go on a date with him. Dying to cthem going out.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar SBB segment was so cute. I hope thry do show it tomorrow as it seem like it was still morning. And i hope Viren makes her agree to go on a date with him. Dying to cthem going out.

I am keep watching that segment since morning to forget those three witches torture from today's episode. I hope they show that scene tomorrow. Because DD is going to be back tomorrow and before CC starts her dirty work, I want to see NivRen having good time. 😳

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Viren will take her on date if he can flirt in front of lots of guests he can also take her to date. Tomorrow both will go to date aur vase bhi NivRen thori der ke liye 24/7 survillence se bach jayenge. Voh ghar par reh kar bhi kya ukhar lenge Chanchal ne jo karna hai vo to karegi hi na to behtar hai dono thori der uske kaale saaye se dur rahe. Dhamake tho hone hi hai. Ab Sid ko bhi kuch karne ka mauka milna chahiye ab use apni dormancy se bahar aajana chahiye. Aur Viren babu romance ke illawa thora sa dhyan apni Mateshawari ki harkato par bhi daal lijiye.