Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shinus

I agree the episode was super.... But i dont agree  that Geet handled the situation nicely... since i didnt like Arjun to be compared him to Maan,,, It took lots of time to get Geet and Maan relation to get started.... She cant compare so fast with Maan as he has just entered the scene.... He just told some nice words and she started believing him in such a way that She even thinks He is As good as Maan😑

I disagree with u on this...she didn't compare, she used it as an example, if one is bad doesn't mean the other is also!  Also, Geet's decision is justified!
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am watching the repeat now...........I understand now why I find Arjun intriguing........The guy is a stone...can't act for nuts (ok 10% better than AS).............so his lack of expressions makes him grey and intriguing......................Ha ha ha
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: gooseberry

also i dont believe arjun will mess up marriage
being a wedding planner messing up the marriage is stupidity

Nice πŸ˜‰

And well i think.. he wont directly mess the marriage..but surely.. act as a MEANs to spoil it πŸ˜³ that did b smart n convenient πŸ˜Ž
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Daaku
Point taken and word has been replaced πŸ˜ƒ
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anjana, I did not say that Geet is invalid. Having gone through a pregnancy I can say that during one's pregnancy, the elders in the house do take special care of the pregnant woman, not like they do a sick woman but a woman who is going to beget another life.  Take the MU track for instance. Since it occurred after Dev was arrested, if Dadi had known about Geet's pregnancy should she not worry about how Geet is taking care of herself all by herself? After all she is carrying the heir to the Khurana empire. When Geet came to the Diwali party should she not inquire how was Geet doing? Whether she has had a check up? Instead she sends her on a mission to get her grandson out of his depression.  Not once have I seen her say to Geet to take it easy when she runs around trying to please her or her grandson.     
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Vasuja: I havent seen his other work so cannot talk much about his expressions...but whatever he lacks in facial expressions he more than makes up in voice modulation and enunciation. I just love his voice and diction!
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
now that maan told annie that  geet is pregnant

does that imply dadi ma is also aware of this fact

if so, we never saw anything on that front from her .........

why does CV's want us to imagine and work out things on ourselves......

dont tell me we have to close all the loops on our own
Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anj; as per the discussions going on here i think Geet compared MSK with arjune... N i don like this one bit....

I have said it before that i have no probs with her convo with arjune... It was ok... Sometimes its a lot easier to open upto a stranger....

I completely agree with ur Y arjune cannot be trusted....