Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hello all devils πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I can't believe what happened today...........

No precap

No spoiler pics for tomorrow's epi till now unlike past 2 days

And if their is no sbs/sbb segment tomorrow then I am sure to get a heart attack..

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Liv2laugh I do agree with you, Geet's conversation with Meera started in a similar fashion about Ajnabis and how they can give perfect advise because they know nothing about you and hence can't harm you. And Meera turned out to be a good friend.
mchopra thumbnail

shifa: isnt life all abt risks..trust me it is..and how does she know wht he wants..gosh what he said to her could melt anyone in her frame of mind then..that all..

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Opti when she approched him to save her, the dev fiasco had still not happened....MSK ditched her on the road coz of her inability to stand for herself n her dependance on others, he told her that clearly n gave her the solution... She took his advice... Right after that incident Geet did start standing up for herself...
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

helping awakens trust

ditching only breaks the comfort

I kinda agree wit Poo's view here.. u cant compare th proven wit th unknown... n remember.. till almost late in the day... Geet din even know that msK was Dev's bro..so the comparison holds no meaning..... at this juncture...

Sorry...................................'

I agree......
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jhan πŸ€— Agree with Spot on,

@ Anj exaclty she did not compare  Dev and MSK but  gave an example to show MSK that Arjun may be different than NT Just as Msk is different from Dev
@ Daqu penguπŸ€—
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geet wouldn't be Geet if she didn't give people the benefit of doubt. Its her basic nature to trust people. Irrespective of the betrayals she has faced she has never been shown to be prejudiced towards people. Then why will she behave differently now? Yes, Arjun is NTs brother but from her perspective he has done no wrong & its unfair to judge him based on NT's actions.
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shreya

yup shreya life is all about taking risk but u dont take risk for the most sensitive day of ur life

only reason which justifies geet's decision is her intution or the positive vibes which she got from arjun..which may turn to be right later on..........

also i dont believe arjun will mess up marriage
being a wedding planner messing up the marriage is stupidity
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

Geet wouldn't be Geet if she didn't give people the benefit of doubt. Its her basic nature to trust people. Irrespective of the betrayals she has faced she has never been shown to be prejudiced towards people. Then why will she behave differently now? Yes, Arjun is NTs brother but from her perspective he has done no wrong & its unfair to judge him based on NT's actions.

@ Swan Bingo πŸ‘πŸ‘
mchopra thumbnail
whi said trust is not a bad word,...oh it is..when u want some one to trust u and u all get is an empty sore..trust..when its broekn it laeves u in pain and u cnat share it either..trst teaches u to live but trust leaves u an inavild too..