Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Tanu: 😊 Don't go with a stranger but it does not harm talking to a stranger ... just have a simple conversation.

Once upon a time while coming back home, a stranger showed me his personal poems written in a diary. Sad poems showing his inner turmoil and broken heart. 😊 We talked and then me got down at my station and adios.Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Ash... fab stuff girl.. btw.. .thats a fast n super cute siggy πŸ˜† i missed Maanishaz.. nahiiiii as well... πŸ€£

@Opti.... nice one.. i agree she wasnt comparing MSK n Dev per say.. just drawing a simile
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shali, geet did not mistrust pinky's family, but she never trusted them too... I have no probs with her not disclosing her pregnancy to pinky n adi... Wat i meant was even after they stayed n supported geet thick n thin she never trusted them withany of her probs....

So how the hell is she trusting NT's bro sooooo much??????? Just tell me wat did arjune do other than saying a few inspirational words to her... I think Dev/NT/pammi etc also did the same with her... Wat was the result???? Practically such ppl would be wary of trusting others let alone the siblings of there enemies...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Opti

Shali, when she compared Maan and Dev and NT and Arjun, she did not directly compare Maan and Dev.  The comparison she was drawing between good (Maan) and evil (Dev) and evil (NT) and maybe good (Arjun). It was to make Maan understand why she was batting for Arjun.  

U cant compare proven to the unknown ...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Tanu: 😊 Don't go with a stranger but it does not harm talking to a stranger ... just have a simple conversation.

Once upon a time while coming back home, a stranger showed me his personal poems in the diary. Sad poems showing his inner turmoil and broken heart. 😊 We talked and then me got down at my station and adios.

An..i culdn find a 'Dont talk to a stranger' sig.. so i got this one.. just for fun.. πŸ˜†

And wow.. thats kewl.. sharing poems.. thing... !! Never happened to me.. n wont want it either... 

'Zamane mein aur bhi gum hai. . tere gum ke siva' πŸ˜³
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree the episode was super.... But i dont agree  that Geet handled the situation nicely... since i didnt like Arjun to be compared him to Maan,,, It took lots of time to get Geet and Maan relation to get started.... She cant compare so fast with Maan as he has just entered the scene.... He just told some nice words and she started believing him in such a way that She even thinks He is As good as Maan😑

Edited by shinus - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tanu, even before he saved her from drowning, she did beg him to help her. At the time he was a complete stranger. Yet she approached him. He did not help her then but later saved her. What did he do after that? Drop her on the ground and walk off indifferently. When she cornered him to drop her home, he left her stranded in the middle of nowhere. So this was her experience of this strange man who seemed to help but also ditch her. And yet she went with him to Amritsar.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdfan

@Opti- Fine thats how she is but there is something like learning from experience and grow th in char.....

Poo ..u still expect this from this show?? πŸ˜†
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Tanu hehe thankuuuπŸ€—I love Maanishaaz any act ,he always brings a smilee on my face hehe
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: winona

what amuses me in this serial is peoples thanda reaction after getting to know a shocking truth about their loved ones. 

Dadi was quick to react to Geet on the engagement day when MSK disappears. But when Dev's truth was out i could not judge her reaction apart from the fact that she was distraught.

today again NE's reaction was so casual. there should have been more dialogues.

Even the Cv's know we will not handle too much of Un-ny. They spared us the trouble. With respect to the story alone, yup. Dialogue was much needed. But knowing who would have portrayed it, I am ok I did not get any dialogues πŸ€£