shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@an12345678

Yes i agree,,,,, but she should not forget He is Nayanthara brother,,,,,,
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

Swati, just because she was duped by a couple of people does not means she should lose faith in the mankind.  What was wrong in her saying that they cannot jump to the conclusion that just because he is NT's bro, he will be evil or have an ulterior motive.  In HP Geet did not know Maan that well. Yet she went with him to Amritsar. This was after being duped by Dev.  Why did she trust him then? Should she not have been wary of him? See, this is Geet's character. She sees the positives and not the negatives in a person.  It may work to her advantage as it did in the case of Maan but work the reverse in the case of Arjun. As she once said, one shouldn't fear riding the bicycle for fear of falling. What is life without taking some risks? That has been her approach.

coz he saved her from drowning....?? 🤔  *forgive me if i were wrong since me hvnt watched HP much closely*
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I think I am done with my take on pg 1

here for lajji phools
--------------
Peek-a-Boo: Msk& Ne's fav game😳so they shuld play this again and MSK shuld leave her to count and run away sumwhere she can wiat theree screaming bhaaaii..
jks apart me loved MSK's way of explaining it to her coz MSK is not a man of words but of action..
and NE ke bheje mein sum sense cumss bak..MSK gives her idea dun tell me he is gonna do bhangra againn..
Nikunj u are trying keep doing it hoepfully u will get better 

Err-jun: He is a clever Munda he worked his way out with people's emotions..The way he manipulated Geet😆He knows how and when to play his cards..This track will only have potential if they don't go  the cliched way..
and wait I am sure he has confused so many viewers whether he is a positive or negative..Everyone wondering if he is negative why did he give tht piece of wisdom to geet even when she was a stranger to him jus lyk a guardian angel...
I don't really think he is negative he has brains and everything but he is doing all this revenge thing only for his sister a brother is takin a revenge from the ppl who made his sister suffer but once he knws his sister's deeds he sure will realise his mistake but right now I am really luking forward to his game plan..ish so darn mysterious and I am loving it..😃

Errjun &Geet's Interaction:Loved his advice how not all 365 days have the same weather😃She shuld move on was just wondering why don't he apply the same for hsi sister but I guess tht case is different..

Dance: The whole office dancing😆wats up wid adi in moustache 1st stubble then moustachee😕
and maanisha dancing🤣

Maaneet: awww I lovedd those Smile Glancess😳

Msk is Clever: Chinguss tht he uses office staff to do decorations so tht he does not hav to hire the other workers for tht task😆You see he is so clever all these lil things saved up all his money

Geet&Daadi: Hey Bhaguuu Emosanal Packss this err-jun is gonna ruin you guys and you are inviting him with open arms😆Gayi bhains paani mein..Err-jun laid his net and Geet and daadi happily voluntered to step into it..Listen to MSK he is right..I love MSK's 6th sense..He does not trust ppl easily and it is very good for him while daadi and geet bcame a part of err-jun's emosanal atyachaar trap ab Bhukto...

MSK: I Love you😃You have issues but at the end of the day you make the right decisions love you for not supporting geet and daadi here..now I am eagerly waiting for the clash of the titans..Err-Jun Vs Maan so both teams
 Hum bhi Hai Josh Mein 
Baatein kar hosh mein
Yun na ankhein dikha

@CVz You shocked vampire show beat you..well tht is a warning for you to pull ur socks up..we will give in our best to promote it but you have to be consistent with the outcome of episodes you give..the editors are better than prev ones but sum tym they fail miserably too..If you think u need to bring ppl from the previous team who gave the unique flavour to the show then do so..Its do or die for you..🤓

@Sini woah Your extensive use of vocabulary moi learnt new words had oxford dictionary in my hands😆Thankuu this is gonna help me big timee..and you have taken googl baba ka help a lot😆
and ur analysis was fab divided into disorders 🤣will write more after I complete reading it fully I am a bit lost where I was🤔
Ok I agree Sin Maan has issues but on the other hand as u said he is dreamy but wait i wasn;t saying tht..He is a man of principles which he follows without even getting confused..When he had the choice of his family dev and the truth..He chose the truth not bcoz he loves geet but he knew she was right..Even before when dev lost all his money in gambling, MSK kicked dev out to teach him a lesson..and he even regrets it in the coference room in the pink shirt he said "I have punished him enuf and now I am right to bring him back..He even questioned himself tht he never wanted to be a strict brother but an examplary one then how did u move to the wrong path dev?"
MSK is the dusht danav for everyone bcoz he has the fear if sumone finds out his weakness they can betray him jus lyk Sam aunty did so eh locked it all in tht spooky room..All the stuff tht are related to feelings are locked in tht room childhood memories, insecurities, happiness, and even his smile jus lyk tht photu frame of him smiling in pink shirt.. 

and abt his character changed hmm not really he has always been the same only changed himself towards Geet and other loved ones lyk he can do anything for NE.and his opinioin towards love has changed he likes roses he likes colours tht's it but attitude has not..
Even tho I knw he does less work being da MD of KC..He is busy romancing with geet all the time and every one else does the bhagam bhag..
he does hav sum issues abt how possessive he is..He cannot even tolerate a tailor so he has those issues..😆

and he sure is an unresolved character especially coz we don;t knw wat blast from his past made him the dusht danav..
But on the other hand I agree he is a MaanGod too, I actually have 2 men in my life who accepted a pregnant woman my dad and Maan I really adore them how they chose the path of who was right...But then this makes geet worship him..Maangod needs to show sum human qualities..
We will knw abt them in his past he probably was not a pavitra and sudh atman tht si a ques tht no one can answer except for him and sam aunty😆

In short MSK for me is a coconut.He is really stiff and hard on the outer surface but if u peep into him his inner self is very soft and kind..but only geet&daadi were sucessful in doing tht..

Sin StupendoFantabolouslyFantastic Analysis👏

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jhan, there is a reason for Geet's decision today, my serial experience tells me the stage is set!  He will not fall for her, but he will actually feel really bad and will be like her brother!
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@All, Hi I'm bubba, I met a few of the devils yesterday. A big hello to all of you.

@Sini Just read the first page.Dude extensive research, I really liked the peeping tom part😆😆

@Jyo, you are so positive all the time, where do you get it.Here you see me Shashtang fallen at your charans.

@ Marsh , I could not reply back to you yesterday went to grab dinner, regarding my sanity its questionable at best most times.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@adits, shali, win, soapoperasrfun...Hi!!!

After a long time i'm really curious to know what will happen in the next epi of GHSP...it will be interesting to see the unraveling of Arjun's character....hope the CVs go a little slow in this track.....it'll be fun to watch his mind games with MSK!!!

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thinking about the episode again, I almost hate it that Geet compared Arjun to Maan. She wanted to make a point, but that comparison was not needed. Maan is very different. I don;t like that comparison.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shali, when she compared Maan and Dev and NT and Arjun, she did not directly compare Maan and Dev.  The comparison she was drawing between good (Maan) and evil (Dev) and evil (NT) and maybe good (Arjun). It was to make Maan understand why she was batting for Arjun.  
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 what amuses me in this serial is peoples thanda reaction after getting to know a shocking truth about their loved ones. 

Dadi was quick to react to Geet on the engagement day when MSK disappears. But when Dev's truth was out i could not judge her reaction apart from the fact that she was distraught.

today again NE's reaction was so casual. there should have been more dialogues.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Opti- Fine thats how she is but there is something like learning from experience and grow th in char..... Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago